What is the outdoor grill situation like in your hometown?

What is the outdoor grill situation like in your hometown?

how does that thing work?

it uses an underground coal fire for heat and you just put steaks on top

on the metal tray?
or is that a cover for a grill underneath?

>an underground coal fire
Do you live in a town called "Centralia" by chance?

those stations are always occupied by mestizo men, disheveled and usually cooking fish they caught in the polluted city waterways.

It's electric, you push a button and it goes for around 20 minutes at an uncontrolled temperature.

Good Spot to hang out though

I wouldnt use one of the provided grills. They are always filthy and full of rust. There is a park that a lot of people rent out during the summer and fall for parties that is pretty nice and they let you bring your own grill though.

there's no more public outdoors grills in my town anymore
they gotten rid of them long ago
only place you can find them are in the outdoor areas of downtown condos

I bet pedophiles use those to pretend to grill hotdogs but actually watch children.

Dunno, I'm a shut in and if I went to the park I'd probably be arrested on suspicion of being a molester.

don't stand around being quiet and staring at people, be social and offer the children some of your burgers and sausages

yes, go around offering children sausage. enough to really FILL them up.

You piss on it.

You'd look weird if you were there alone, I don't judge anybody on first impressions though.
If you took any pictures of me or my family or said weird shit to my niece's and nephews I'd fuck you right up.
Otherwise, do want you want

yeah you gotta build up a relationship with them so they don't think you're a molester

I have never seen a public gas grill in any of the 5 states I've lived in.

If those hadn't said "barbecue" on the side I'd think you were shitposting about elaborate drinking fountains.

Yeah, build up a reputation as being that guy in the park that offers kids his sausage.

Theyre all covered in snow right now.

perfect weather for grilling

>Xiaomi chinkphone

My Nigga

if there are any they would have been defaced/destroyed by the urban youths

they don't have dads to show them how to grill, you need to step up and help out your community

Pipes under the cooktop.

These kind of cook tops were a godsend when I was going through hard times.
I'd swim in this spot to clean myself and then they had a shower as well so I could get the salt water off me.
It's weird to think back about how far I've come.

That's grilling on the deck weather. Thats not grilling in the park weather.
Heavy coat
Sweat pants
Blizzard winds
and a hot grill
Good times.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

it's pretty obvious what's wrong with him

In Australia they're always covered in either bird or abbo shit. So we heat the fucker up, scrape off and wash all the crap, then place a roll of grill sheet on the element so we don't get aids.

In saying that, 4/5 of those grills don't work due to vandalism.

Public grills aren't a thing here, usually your apartment block will have a few ones you can book and borrow for free. If you own land you can own your own grill.

We don't really have those here. If you pay your grill license you can have one on your own property however.

How the hell do you cook on that thing?

with d heat

We had some of the ones in this guy's image in the town I grew up in, always struck me like no one had used them since the late 80s

in white suburbs they're actually operable

>If you own land you can own your own grill
what magical ancap freedom land do you live in

your mom