What are some patriotic books that will add some red and white to my current blue feelings?

what are some patriotic books that will add some red and white to my current blue feelings?

If you want to read something patriotic about reds and whites the works of Lenin and Mao can help you out a bit

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

Those tits..

user wants milkies

dafuq is patriotic about a girl with big boobs in a bikini? Seems like some real redneck ad for a new ''all american'' car

A Narrative of a Revolutionary Soldier: Some of the Adventures, Dangers, and Sufferings of Joseph Plumb Martin

You can find a pdf/audiobook if you google

t. homo

>american
>mexican girl

lol

try the redpill idiot. America means the white man's lair. We're the most successful in the world, and we have the greatest story. We have whiteness and masculinity, you have arabs. You're simply inferior.
WE HAVE TRUMP,so your argument is invalid

>Emily O'Hara Ratajkowski[3] (/ˌrætəˈkaʊski/;[4] born June 7, 1991)[5] is an American model and actress. Born to American parents in London and raised primarily in California

Why do you talk and think like a black then

>nigger lips
>brown hair and eyes

How do you never get tired of falseflagging as a retarded /pol/ browser? Also, why do you even browse Veeky Forums?

>the only child[6] of Kathleen Balgley and John David "J.D."[7] Ratajkowski,[8] both American.[9] Balgley, a professor of English, was teaching under the Fulbright Program,[10] when she met J.D., a painter and art teacher,[8]
Sure sounds like a coon background to me

Moooooo

You aren't providing an argument, sweety, only showing how hurt your feelings are and your impotence with dealing with facts.
Why do you come to Veeky Forums if you can't handle opposing views that don't conform to your hugbox utopiran thinking (brainwashing)? Reddit sounds like more your speed.

I had a gf with boobs like that once. They don't look good without support and she never stopped complaining about how much her back hurt because of them.

never again

USA by Dos Passos
super patriotic dude

They were asking questions, not making an argument

Is this even too much for a young cuck? Will they ever recover?

How fucking dare you? I've been browsing this website for 6 years. I dare say it has shaped all of my current beliefs and my entire worldview. The one thing I will not tolerate on my board of choice, however, is off-topic behavior and threads. And you, my friend, I see shitting up Veeky Forums every single day, and in every thread. Your posts are completely unrelated, improper, and have a tendency to derail threads. I am going to report your thread, and I hope you get banned and have some time to think about your behavior.

Not an argument. Try again. Also, we all know that leftists are the real cucks, see how they love Hilary and breeding out whiteness

holy fuck we are getting so much good pasta material today

Wtf she looks better on her IG and her boobs don't look as colossal, what is going on?

Looks like a less fat Ariel Winter

Look at him. Look at him hope that repeating the same thing will somehow fool someone. The poor cuck. It's not his fault he cant do any better

>leftists are the real cucks
>oy vey

>mexican
>not american

lol

Did you remember to wear your hat today, like a good little goyim?

You mean that without bra they would fall down or they stood in place but jiggle a lot?

You'll see what Trump is up to. It will become clear as day once you aren't brainwashed by liberal media, and can see his real intentions.
For what it's worth we've started a movement that cannot be stopped. The tide is finally changing, and we're going to be the new force in the political landscape for years to come. No more mister nice guy. We've seen the havoc liberal multicultral degeneracy has produced, and how the West is rapidly collapsing. Brexit, Trump, almost Le Pen. We cannot be moved. I hope for your sake you're on our side, or you'll find yourself in a world of hurt before long, when you realize what the white race is capable of once the shackles of multicultralist liberalist hedonism has been loosened. Be wary

>Y-Y-You'll see! Trump wont break his promises! K-kek magic is real!

Poor cuck. You mean so well, but you do so little

they sag unless the girl works out a lot and has strong back/chest muscles

>No more mister nice guy

You sound like such a sissy faggot

Not. An. Argument

Breast sag has nothing to do with chest muscles

Its fat. It will sag over time and that is that

Please see

Brainwashing succesfull, subject now thinks america is the most succesfull in the world.
Additionally subject doesn't seem to have read up on any history and thinks America has the greatest story, a country build on genocide and deception.

Did she gave nice titjobs?
I've never experienced a proper one so I'm curious.

They really wont recover

Sad!

They were quite nice and she always wanted me to cum on them. she also sucked my balls during blowjobs but would complain about the roof of her mouth chapping. I don't know if that's actually a thing with women or if she was just doing it wrong

Hehe. You can just tell that these feeble-minded fools are nothing more than inferior women or simply liberals who know they have no argument, and see their white women being taken from then and not wanting to recognize that its time to rise

>she always wanted me to cum on them

H O T
O
T

>He thinks I'm on his side
>He then quotes me as someone else

Pathetic

>He talks just like a reddit liberal
When did this board fall so far?

Is this pasta?

Are you a virgin?

>Ratajkowski
Looks far too human to be Polish.

>tfw never jizzed on a girl before
Feels sad

>tfw never even kissed a girl

I kissed a girl for the first time last May. It's quite nice but the tongue thing is weird as fuck.

Probably give it a light 7. Becomes pretty monotonous afterwards though.

You think if they made it illegal to be a virgin, and they even built death camps to round up all virgins into to be exterminated, that even then you would get off your weird ass and get some? I'm betting no.

I know.

God, I hate these /pol/ faggots that swarmed in during the election so much.

It's not based Ratajkowski it's Sophie Mudd

Cold and stale my friend.

>Trump wont break his promises!

he already broke almost all of them

Stop false flagging nigger, the best trolls are the ones that aren't obvious (see Chadwarden)
Fuck off Howard Zinn.

this is a false flag you faggot

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

Probably something by Hemingway.

I was singlehandedly responsible for this. There's no feeling like it.

That does not change anything.

Look at the image I was responding to

trips of exasperation

posts like this remind me not to take Veeky Forums too seriously. im surrounded by retards.

>provide an argument to my non argument
>don't shitpost on my shitpost
>I'm triggered that your triggered

>hahaha I don't actually care about patriotism I just use it as a delusional justification to my shunned racist views!

How can you tell?

le funny spanish meme

>nigger lips

Just how far is /pol/ willing to lower the bar on racist descriptors to justify fucking their ham planet honey booboo looking partners?

What an incredibly pretty girl.

Most likely a whore who gets gangbanged every weekend.

Well? Obviously that's no concern of mine. Her manner, however, suggests otherwise. That, and a certain modesty of face.

>Her manner, however, suggests otherwise. That, and a certain modesty of face.
Top kek.