I want to write the most disgusting, transgressive and most fucked up novel to ever have come into existence...

I want to write the most disgusting, transgressive and most fucked up novel to ever have come into existence. I want it to be so abhorrent and repulsive that even well known works of the genre, like History of the Eye and De Sade's Juliette utterly pale in comparison.

But I need your help. Tell me the most unforgivable and deplorable thing a human being can commit.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

strangetruenews.com/2013/05/japanese-horror-story-torture-of-junko.html
xtube.com/search/photo?keywords=plush&photo_content_type=10&rate=0&uploaded=a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Write it about that one Japanese girl who got kidnapped and tortured for a couple months. There's a website that details everything they did to her. I have a relatively high tolerance for that sort of thing but I didn't even make it through the first paragraph.

insert random quotes from /trash/

Just start another Veeky Forums google docs project and put your name on it.

god yeah, that was fucked up, and I only read the cliffnotes. They should have been stoned to death.

discuss in detail people pissing on stuffed animals and sleeping with the animal in their arms, as well as sounding (sticking long rods into your urethra) and chastity seed pods. Don't forget cock and ball torture either.

what are you, a baby?
I know 13 old girls that are into harder shit than that.

Got link?

give some examples then

strangetruenews.com/2013/05/japanese-horror-story-torture-of-junko.html

>people pissing on stuffed animals and sleeping with the animal in their arms
What? That's just bizarre.
Is this something that people do or did you just come up with it?

Transgressive fiction is a dead cliche

xtube.com/search/photo?keywords=plush&photo_content_type=10&rate=0&uploaded=a

have fun

Any kind of guro, generally, a lot of arm's and legs being torn off, bursting, depending on who you talk to tentacle sex and monster sex, rape, sexual slavery, forced pregnancy, large insertion, mind break, amputee (usually forced)- just almost anything. You're talking not amateurish BDSM levels. The "smelling feet" level of gross sexual deviancy. It barely counts. Go to /d/. I'm sure there's a gurochan you could check out.

Even guro is pretty mild given that it's drawings. After things like 120 days of Sodom, the works of Sotos and descriptions of real life there aren't really many taboos left to be broken in literature. The only way to make it feel more transgressive and abhorrent is to put it in the right context, to describe it the right way.

This is awful and you know perfectly well that it is.

Juliette isn't Sade's most shocking work, though. And to be honest, writing something like that was only cool when Sade did it. Now it's just edgelord.

>Even guro is pretty mild given that it's drawings
so don't make it drawings
it's supposed to be a book, that's not going to be an issue.

>120 days of Sodom
not my proudest fap(s)

Nah. 99% of guro is just gratuitous violence. That's unimaginative and uninteresting.

not if it's sexual. the general public though 50 shades was exciting. You write a story about a guy stabbing girls and fucking their perforated stomach until he has to rub antacids on his dick and you'll have witch hunts on your ass in time to have fox news call you a danger to the public on the 6 o'clock news.

Write a story that mirrors the story of Cheslea Manning's whistleblowing and subsequent captivity, though without outright stating your inspiration. Only, this time, paint "Chelsea Manning" as a troubled but idealistic young man who, once captured, is forced against his will to undergo HRT and surgery, have his online legacy erased, and then brainwashed/MKUltra'd into his new persona. Once released from prison, she struggles to regain meaning as she suffers from the effects of a fragmented personality. Don't forget to include a few gruesome scenes of dilation, and please choose your language carefully.

Right but that's not relevant

But user, Story of the Eye and de Sade are cringy as fuck edgelord ramblings without any literary merit.

>I want to write a book that's super edgy and controversial
>not relevant
you lost me

bout to lose my sushi lunch boys

I think there's a large difference between wanting to write what OP describes and something that merely rubs the general public up the wrong way.

Op, why write something gruesome if it's just to be gruesome? No one's going to remember a piece unless it has something important to say through its themes and it's literary devices. Unless you have an underlying message that you want to convey, I think writing this book is a lost cause

Maybe, but you can't have one without the other.
If you want the moniker of most fucked up book ever written, you're gonna need to get the masses against you too. De Sade is pretty well known for his perverted shit in literary circles, but ask any jackass on the street? MAYBE they'll say something like "oh yeah, he wrote that bdsm book, right?" but nobody gives a shit. And he definitely isn't turning any heads when anybody can find nastier fanfiction in google search. It very much is relevant.

I think we're disagreeing on the grounds that I'm envisioning that OP just wants to write the most unpleasant book imaginable, and you're approaching it from simply being a quest for notoriety.

>Tell me the most unforgivable and deplorable thing a human being can commit.

Being racist/antisemitic.

>lmao BDSM torture

That shit is vanilla.

well, yeah.
"most unpleasant book" isn't motivation to write a book, it's motivation to become notorious. It's the same reason artists squirt paint out of their vaginas. The medium is only tangibly related to the fact that you want to gross out as many people as possible.

That's true for many, but not everyone. If OP had said he wanted to become notorious then I'd have gone with your suggestions, but he didn't and I took that at face value. Both responses are valid.

that's fair

Write in the most beautiful prose ever about a black man putting a white female baby into a blender, then turning its meat into kebab and feeding it to the Chinese. Don't forget to put a Muslim professor well versed in philosophy and law who argues that age of consent should be zero and it's absolutely fine to have sex with dead goats. The hero opposing this, the paragon of morality, the most sane character in the novel, should be a middle class white male. Should offend anyone, I think.

that isnt the only reason those books are famous

You have to be good at writing too if you want those other works to pale in comparison

couldn't make it through the bullet points. Holy fuck that is so fucked up no human should have to go through something like that

>absolutely fine to have sex with dead goats
well, to be fair, they're dead.

You're getting a few things wrong.
1. kebab meat should go to turks and germany.
2. that reminds me, you forgot nazis.
3. the hero should only be "sane" long enough to trick the reader into thinking he's good. He should then, at that point, reveal himself as being, not only in support of these actions, but also engaging in weird sex cults with kidnapped girls, where he then eats their guts and then gloats about it to their sobbing parents over a payphone.

What is it? I'm afraid to look.

>wife asks to use my laptop
>"sure."
>2 minutes later she asks why I just googled "Japanese girl kidnapped and tortured"
thanks Veeky Forums

hahahahaha

Edward Lee already did that and no one cared.

The kept her for twenty days, raped her, curb stomped her and put lit fireworks and light bulbs in her vagina and ass to name a few.

I've never wanted anybody to be tortured to death, except those four boys.

Why are gooks so heartless bros?

0 cultural values

This but unconsensually impregnate her and then take her baby and feed it to her without her knowing the baby is in the meal and then reveal it to her

what are you, cartmen?
Make her watch you -
no never mind. I don't really feel like joking about something so fucking horrific that actually happened to a human being. It's just kind of weird.

Why? It's been done so many times your "omg most schokkin" story would merely be another step in an endless ladder, soon to be replaced by tomorrow's most *gasp* sickening little gimmicky tale. Horror and shock are both easy, shallow and boring.

Are you, also, easy, shallow and boring? That would explain lots.

forget all blood and gore .Simply use or angle rejection and loneliness. These are horrifying .and maybe address existence ..and holy fuck you have a novel

Read Les Chants des Maldoror. From what I remember it contains:

-Rape
-Child rape
-Child murder
-Bestiality with sharks

And much more

Blood drinking, zombies, ghosts, horrifying visions of God and Angels as bestial and brutal creatures, children dying in different ways (starvation, killed by other children, etc), just generally misanthropy at its finest

All this considered, though, it's hardly a shocking read. The prose's too fine and elegant for it to gross anyone out.

One nip actually made a manga about Funko as a guro fetish.
Orientals are all sociopaths. They have no empathy.

There's a manga of this.

How can you not get through the bullet points?
You're on goddamn Veeky Forums and you cant read the text as to what they did to her?
In general I would agree it is horrific but to say you can't stomach this is pretty pathetic in relation to the circumstances.

I will never forget you, dear Junko. It's really amazing how much abuse humans can take.

Name it "The Aristocrats"

It would need lots of retarded emojis too.

Also you're going to have to study deep into occult and conspiracy if you want a truly horrifying story.

Read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, study the conspiracy behind JFK's assassination, the Finders Cult, Aum Shinrikyo, MKUltra, Project Blue Bird, various Clinton scandals especially the ones relating to the child sex rings, the cop that got suicided when he investigated what the federal agents were doing around the Oklahoma City bombing incident, Pedotube, Aleister Crowley, the full of the Moth Man incidents, the Nephilim, Numerology, Bridgewater Triangle, just really submerge yourself into everything and try to get as much as you can from every single account and different sides of the matter.

If it costs money avoid it, occult/conspiracy study is rife with scam artists and snake oil fags. What you're really going to want to do is get your mind in the same rhythm as all this horrible shit. Some of it is true, some of it likely isn't. Doesn't matter, you want to get into the mood and gain the knowledge surrounding it.

You want your readers to become paranoid, not disgusted. You want them traumatized from the experience, like those old gore shock comics that would get posted on here from time to time. Something that truly lingers in the mind after its been read and feels rusty and filthy.

I gave up after the bullet points. I fell like what they did to her, and what she went through, is the most real thing in the world, everything else feels like a numb dream by comparison. Whatever I, or any normal person has done or went through, utterly insignificant in comparison.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? Reading this made me so angry
>tfw they are all out of jail allready

Brazen bull
Cluster headaches
Unit 731

JFK? You put up fucking bullshit conspiracy garbage against something as horrifying as ?

Fuck off, and fuck you

softcore /b/ stuff? go back to redit, kiddo

>I want to be the edgiest edge in edgean history
You won't be. Sometime in early modernism we reached a point in which trying to out-shock any preexisting text is impossible because there is so much you can throw into the shock machine before it becomes redundant. Once that bonduary is broken, you could go to infinity in "horror" levels and it'd be virtually the same as any horror that merely touches that bounduary.

Horror is not like money: You can't accumulate it into evergrowing piles. It starts falling to the sides once you reach a certain height, and from then on it's just the same levels of shock and disgust but with new combinations of words. So it's kind of what says. Just as you can't write "the most romantic novel" because romance becomes a static thing once there's enough of it, your story will be lost in a boundless spac where every possible point is at the same distance of every other point, even if they're separated by infinity.

There's a lot bigger strands leading to deeper conspiracy within the JFK conspiracy leading to human trafficking and massive CIA coverups by political opponents who all became Presidents later on. A lot of the implications of the deeper conspiracy is worse for the whole of the entire world and many individuals than being tortured and dumped in a cement-filled barrel.

They had a fucking literal underground sex-ring where they forced children to kill adults, adults to kill children, violent orgies, ect, that got completely covered up. There's evidence that this shit is going on even to this day.

If what you know about the JFK conspiracy starts and ends around his assassination you're completely unstudied in the subject, multiple cabals were involved and a lot more people died in the cover up than just the President.

fucking same. it's horrifying- 20 days of constant, unending, unfathomable agony. people don't treat their POWs like that. people who chop people's heads off for fun and profit don't treat their victims like that.

This.

>not realizing true horror isn't necessarily blood, guts and gore

>people don't treat their POWs like tha

You should read some of the stories of Nam POW camps. They likely got treated worse, some camps treated their prisoners like fucking refuse.

Read up on Unit 731, it makes that shit look mundane. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

You guys really are uninitiated here if you find barrel-girl unsettling that shit wasn't new on here even back in 2006. It actually makes me more mad the boys got light sentences more than anything, should've let them end in hemp.

Jesus fucking christ.
But yeah, I was kind of not counting ww2 shit because I know it was fucking inhumane. The nazis did it too, and the japanese weren't much better. Also, while technically, they experimented on POWs, those weren't POW camps these atrocities took place at- or at least, they weren't treating the POWs as POWs. Human experimentation is another monster entirely.

Still, point taken.

Very good ironic humour.

>Tell me the most unforgivable and deplorable thing a human being can commit.
Bring forth life into this dying world

You should read up on Aum Shinrikyo then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo

Read up on what they did to people who tried to escape.

Lovecraft;

Love craft is what you need.

Especially try his master edition.

>he thinks made up monsters are scarier than real people

Lovecraft is good with Lovecraft, almost everything else that tries to emulate his work falls flat on its face, especially "lmao ka-too-loo XD tentacles" fags.

Write something about teenagers or normal people that do terrible things because they want to feel alive or are bored or because they believe it's right (could be some crazy altrighties or SJW who justify their sadism with politics). They need to get away with at the end of the novel.
Be cruel but not overly detailed. Also include stuff like vomiting, shit, piss, pus, diseases or whatever. Like some guy sucking out a cyst and the filling it with acid or whatever. Lots of sex and being turned on by perversions. Kill babies and old people and animals. Let someone fuck a retarded dude with a file or whatever.
Make it take place in a place that people can relate to and that is common.

Just do a lot of things people can potentially identify with. Supernatural stuff is scary but it's only truly shocking when you can imagine it happen right in your neighborhood.

may as well just write Pink Flamingos.

that's actually story of the eye.

>especially "lmao ka-too-loo XD tentacles" fags.
Name them and provide a short example of writing demonstrating this sentiment.

top kek

child rape

>I want to be an edgelord but I don't know how!

friendzoning someone

Yeah but if you want to write something shocking people will either find it shocking or as you put it cartman like i.e. edgy

just save us the trouble and kys

> beat and torture girl for 40 days until she is a mere shell that feels nothing but universe-sized agony
> challenge her to mahjong
> lose to her

This is a level of loser I find hard to fathom

When did he do that?

Write fan fiction.

Nice try, Schlomo

In his novella, The Pig, there's a scene where some mob guys tie up the daughter of a politician and tape a snuff film where they, among other things, stab a hole in her stomach and fuck it.

There's also another scene later on where the protagonist is forced to fuck another guys dick at gunpoint.

Interesting book.

The article said her brain size was reduced as well.

>they will be 90 year old
>something changes in the japanese constitution
>someone present charges against them
>"they dindu nuffin, they good boys, they are 90 year olds hahaha why are they going to jail? So much time has passed?"

there is a good reason why they tortured a young, helpless girl

By now, each of them is already out of jail. Three of the boys served less than 8 years

I cant remember ever raging so hard internally. White hot rage. This is the most disgusting thing about the whole ordeal

Oh yes, definitely. You know, pedophiles get beaten to death in prison, so how come nobody's found these kids and beaten them to death? I am legit mad about it. This one single incident is making me racist towards the japanese.

I mean

I can think of worse, but I really just wouldn't feel nice typing it.

Have her prepare it herself, ensure she knows what it is, force her to eat it regardless.

If youre an animal-lover, you should already consider all Asians subhumans

>wife
>Veeky Forums

ok ked

Fuck off, Cartman