Why the fuck do men drink white wine,its a fucking atrocity, it doesnt even taste the way a wine should taste...

Why the fuck do men drink white wine,its a fucking atrocity, it doesnt even taste the way a wine should taste, fucking sweet-sour tingly water.

Only tannic wines are true wines everything else is vice

Disgusting!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearscience.com/blog/2014/08/the_most_infamous_study_on_wine_tasting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh prisoner
>muh nine crimes
>muh deadly zins
Do you realize you're the male version of the common "basic bitch"?

The problem is not white wine, the problem is you drink critter wine

>muh sweetness
Go drink your pinot grigio under a tree and die

Thank you for making my point for me

oh and btw your beloved “critter wines for men” like nine crimes has like 13g/l rs, so you may want to reconsider your belief in your taste for dry wine

Speak english, american, I have no idea what your blabbering about

>i like reds
>my gf likes whites

Suffering

I go through 2 bottles of red every night after work and more on weekends.

My shits are horrid.

Im glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets black shits from drinking red wine.

you have no idea about much, do you cleetus

Just drink beer, nerds

white wine wouldn't exist if they couldnt be paired with anything

What? With fish? I'd rather drink my own piss.

white wine only pairs """"""well""""" with food that doesnt pair with wine at all, its nothing more than fruit juice

What. Red wine is way more reminiscent of grape juice than a dry white

>with food that doesnt pair with wine at all

wtf are you talking about? that's like saying nothing pairs with red or white. white wine has its place

I once saw a nigger order foie gras with a glass of white wine, I felt like spitting in his face. Everyone knows only cognac is acceptable. White wine is ALWAYS a sub-optimal choice.

stfu noob

>tfw you buy those 3l tetra packs of white wine at your local market

Most whites are too pungent for me to stay on all night cab sauv tastes like berries and oak casks and near 15% abv smoothness.

Actually, there is no discernible taste difference between red and white wine. It's all in your head.
There're been plenty of experiments where professional sommeliers are tricked by people adding dye to white and saying it was always red.

The bottom line is that wine is all a scam. Again and again and again there are experiments where it is shown that professional wine tasters are full of shit.

Maybe these tasters are full of shit but there is a big difference between some heady bitter 11% white and some nice barrel aged stuff from a completely different region and completely different grapes, a few years old and complex, I think a 5 year old could tell them apart.

You must be joking

realclearscience.com/blog/2014/08/the_most_infamous_study_on_wine_tasting.html

It's all in your head.
You only THINK it tastes different because of the colour.
These professionals were given the exact same wine twice, one the original white and the other dyed red. And they described it completely differently.

Why the sexism OP

Budweiser and Guinness taste the same too I guess

To sound like they have a clue and to save face, or so they believed.

I am an alcoholic. I can confirm they taste very differently.

Unlike wine, beer is actually proven to taste different. Just like we've always known, winecucks are pretentious fags who have no idea what they're saying and just imitate what they think they should say

"The only duty of a wine is to be red" -someone, can't remember, but I like dry reds, so I kek'd...
...but I tried some NY native sweet white varieties, & they are pretty good! I drink them like an ice wine even though they're not, because they're so sweet...pairs well with dessert. I can accept some whites with some seafood, but in general, I take reds.

I have here a kiwi pinot gris and a coonawarra cab sav 3 years old from south australia and if anyone thought they taste the same I'd hit them over the head with the bottle

thats only because a shit red wine tastes exactly like any other white wine
white wine is just shit red wine without the colour

aussie wine all tastes the same
>but new zealand?!?
yes, as I said. it all tastes the same, yellowtail, kim crawford, same gross shit

Two 8 dollar quaffers I won't spend more than 20 bucks but there is still a lot to choose from there

Imagine being such a nowine tastelet that you think all white wines are sweet

>"The only duty of a wine is to be red"

I'd bet $50 it was an american

this study is dumb
obviously if you're drinking a red wine and it tastes like white you're gonna be confused and say some bullshit.
I attended some blind tasting competition and you would be amazed how the participants are able to pinpoint the origin of the wine.

The oily pungent thing with fumes coming out of your nose for the next while puts me off strong whites. A lot of people progress to sweet and heavy reds. But those serious whites are scaring me, is it a place for those who ignore the red

this thread has an incredibly pure concentration of stupidity even by Veeky Forums standards

good jaaaahb, ‘merifats

this thread is bad and you should feel bad

Well you'd owe me $50. The quote is from Henry Murger...a French novelist. He actually said "The first duty of a wine is to be red. Don't talk to me of your white wines."

...but what do the French know about wine, right? LoL

looks like I just got put in my place
egg on my face
boo me

Dont talk to me or my wifes wine again!

I love white wine and buy this 1.75L brand for like $8 all the time
Dont go around telling people but i wont deny it if confronted

I..I guess...
It's okay to be white...

Mine are green

people who take wine seriously are fools, it's all just grape juice
table wine is all you need. I only have 2 metrics when it comes to wine
I'd like to drink more of this
I don't want to drink more of this

thats all there is to it

one more thing. This attempt to undermine masculinity and male sexuality needs to stop, like when guys playfully do gay shit to each other "oh what's the problem? uncomfortable? what are you not secure with yourself?"
no faggot, I am secure with myself which is why I don't want you doing gay shit near me

wine is a drink for elderly women and dirty Italians

>Early in his career, in an effort to make himself appear more "elegant and noticeable", Murger signed his name as "Henry Mürger", the English-looking "y" and German-looking umlaut both being exotic in French.

What a faggot.

>I am secure with myself which is why I don't want you doing gay shit near me
So what you're saying is, you don't feel secure when people do gay shit near you. If you were 100% hetero, why would it make you uncomfortable?

>tfw you're an elderly italian woman

because its disgusting
"oh you don't like watching me smear shit all over my body? haha that means you probably want to do it too deep down haha"
no, fuck off you disgusting faggot
you are doing something gross and I hate you for doing that gross thing near me

It's not like smearing shit on your body though. You're not claiming to be asexual or saying that you find sex acts to be gross in general, since you would do the same things with a woman. It's more like saying you would eat a sandwich made by a woman but would be grossed out by one made by a man. If you were 100% hetero, you would have no reaction at all to seeing gay men.

You can make all the excuses you want, but normal men don't feel the same way as you do.

stfu dumbass

>stop doing gay things around me, its tempting me and I wish I could join but Im """"hetero""""", seriously guys, stop it, I swear Im not gay, this is so disgusting to me because Im hetero, guys

obvious closet homo

not even close, homo
women are attractive, if women want to touch me sexually there is no problem
if a man touches me sexually I will beat him within an inch of his life on the spot

men kissing and doing sexual things to each other is repulsive, I don't want to see it just like I don't want to see someone eating feces. You do your gross bullshit somewhere else

as a heterosexual man, I know what it is to be a man, when I see a gay man I see a defective man, a man with no real male identity, someone that should be shunned and exiled from the group. This is a fact, all normal men feel this way.

this is the behavior that would get your teeth knocked out
men need to start solving their social issues with fists again

agreed, faggots getting way too uppity lately

trying this hard to remove suspensions of closet homosexuality

You are literally a stereotypical closet homo

say it to my face not online see what happens

>projecting this much
take the dick out of your mouth, faggot

>repulsive
>as a heterosexual man
Nope. Notice how normal men don't get angry at the thought of it? You can keep calling everyone a faggot, but straight men literally do not care. You are not the same as them, and you have made a mountain of excuses to yourself to combat the cognitive dissonance. It's so obvious to everyone but you.
If you want to keep your bisexuality a secret, I strongly suggest never mentioning this stuff again (let alone bringing it up completely out of context like you did here), since everyone else will know what you are right away by the way you lose control of your emotions.

>literally a closet homosexual
the truth hits a nerve doesnt it

I hate gay people man
They have to make their entire personality gay. Have to remind everyone theyre gay in every other sentence its so annoying

Then there's the closeted ones like this guy who constantly have to remind everyone how totally not gay bro they are.

Then theres the predictable bait that wouldnt even work 10 years ago

I mean this guy , not you if you're not him.

Unironically the gayest post in this thread lmao

holy shit
imagine being this closeted

>my gf likes whites
That's what she wants you to believe

RICED

sure is samefag in here
and I do mean fag

mandatory sterilization and electrocutions for gays when?

Whats cognac made from? Thats right, white wine retard.

Strange really. The only people that feel this way about the LBGT community are closeted /pol/tards and loony tunes evangelicals.

again with ancient bait that didnt even work during its time

This honestly

Actually, the study shows that our language patterns and sensory interpretation are based more on appearance than smell. The study doesn't actually make any claim about different wines tasting the same, it solely makes observations about different perceptions of taste based on changes in appearance. Similar studies have been done with other foodstuffs, arriving at the same conclusion: we are pretty tied to our visual system.

I only drink rose lel

How can you be so poor you can't afford two bottles of wine? And being that poor, why are you wasting money on booze?

wine tastes horrible, I don't drink alcohol for the flavor, I typically skip lunch and then take shots of the cheapest whiskey/vodka available, then I wait for it to absorb so I'm hammered and then I eat dinner

I can't get into red wine. I love port though. It's not the sweetness aspect, it's just that there's something about reds I can't get into.

cool

whenever I drink while I eat, even if it's a small amount, I puke a lot

I would wager a kidney, you smoke dope and work in fast food

>smoke dope
occasionally, but I mostly prefer popping adderall and xanny bars
>work in fast food
currently unemployed and squatting in my friend's apartment, used to work at best buy

Like red wines, white wines have a lot of variability and I'm not sure why you think they all taste the same. I don't like attacking people so all I'll say is please stop being closed minded and expand your horizons.

>yeah if you say bad things about fags you're a fag
>please stop being mean to us fags or we'll accuse you of being like us because we know it's insulting to be a fag
I've sucked 11 cocks and taken 9 in my ass btw, but your argument is fucking retarded.

do you all know whats second hand wine? I don't know if that term exists in english. I even heard stories of a guy with third hand wine

I would bet you were convicted of theft weren't you

entertanin half drunken croat, what should I drink, left is white, right is red

>I've sucked 11 cocks and taken 9 in my ass btw, but your argument is fucking retarded.

Wow, you're way ahead of me, but I'm sure you're not alone in the closeted /pol/tard evangelical vanguard. I fall on the left side of the kinseyian bell curve, not exclusive of course, but not quite as receptive as you in the 90th percentile.

why do they both look like they're named after war criminals

I'm not closeted, and I don't hate myself, that's why I don't go around calling straight men gay as an insult.

what exactly looks like that

>I don't like attacking people so all I'll say is please
reddit pls go

not theft, but I was busted and convicted of felony drug possession when I was delivering some percocets to a friend of a friend up the coast because my friend was gonna pay me for dropping em off

the words on the label

There is no excuse for being mean to people behind a screen or in real life. Re-evaluate your life.

Bullshit.

The French in the Dordogne region drink sweet, full-bodied white wine with foie gras, and they're the ones who fucking invented foie gras.

>There is no excuse for being mean to people behind a screen or in real life
If they were mean to you first it's allowed. Encouraged, even.

>this fucking thread