ITT: stupid vegan propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/nutrients/report/nutrientsfrm?totCount=0&nutrient1=203&sort=c&measureby=g
youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years. About to switch back because I feel like shit all the time. I've been living on mostly carbs. I don't know if eating chicken will make me feel less tired, but it can't hurt.

Broccoli actually has more protein per 100 calories than beef

Yes, my belly is a graveyard. I am fire, I am death.

>per 100 calories
yeah you're gonna have to eat a lot of fucking broccoli

WTF I hate not having to eat several pounds of vegetables a day now.

All vegans want you do to is stop abusing and killing animals for gluttony's sake.

Spirulina has the highest protein density of any food (~60% by weight)

>I feel like shit all the time.
>I've been living on mostly carbs

It sounds like the source of your problem is that you don't have enough variety in your diet, rather than because you're vegetarian. Of course you're going to feel like crap if you just live off bread and rice.

Eat a variety of different legumes, seeds, and nuts if you want protein/iron or to feel full without eating a ton of carbs.

Learning a variety of ways to cook and season veggies well can't hurt either.

oops meant for

>100 calories
Five kilos of broccoli later...

What's spirulina got to do with broccoli?

No, vegans want to spread their stupid, suicidal religion and make everyone as miserable as they are.

There really is no way of looking at this ad that doesn't make meat-eaters metal-as-fuck.
Shitlibs really can't meme to save their lives.

>Spirulina has the highest protein density of any food (~60% by weight)
Not true
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/nutrients/report/nutrientsfrm?totCount=0&nutrient1=203&sort=c&measureby=g

My sister became vegan and is progressively becoming more autistic and neurotic. I think she is missing vital brain nutrients

Spirulina is more expensive than meat, eggs or dairy where I live, if you only count protein.

>tasty, tasty rainbows
Oh wow, I never thought of it like that. Repetition really makes the point seem more valid, and rainbows haha

>Is your stomach a graveyard
EVERYTHING PICTURED IS A LIVING THING! ALL STOMACHS ARE GRAVEYARDS!

Most people eat both.
Why is the claim that omnivores only eat meat so common?
>is your stomach a graveyard?
Hell yeah!

Imagine the person this works on:
Someone who conceptualizes their stomach as being full of poor, innocent, dead animals and feels such an overwhelming pang of guilt that they radically alter their diet in conformity with a silly religion.

Why does society allow people this pathetic to exist, let alone to put out propaganda?

Do rainbows help you get large?

Large....

As

a

barge?
Didn't think do.

I eat loads of different legumes and nuts. I have a large vegetable garden and know how to cook. But I feel overly reliant on carbs to build filling meals around. Beans are mostly carbs.

They do with a supplement of HGH

>you are what you eat
>fruits and vegies are food
>vegans eat fruits and vegis
>vegans are food.

So we should eat vegans?

Now try eating 400 calories of broccoli versus 400 calories of steak and you'll understand why we don't eat broccoli as a protein source.

I see various shades of red, orange, yellow, and even purple in the pic on the right.
OP's pic is fake news.

>tfw your stomach is a graveyard

fucking necromancer diet up in this bitch

Yes. Vegans are human cattle.

>you are what you eat

Well I'm much closer to a chicken than an aubergine...

>tfw my diet is 100% skeletons

All right. So you're either an animal or a fruit/vegetable. Hm.

Well, I am more of an animal than I am a plant so...

Yes, that does sound like a strong argument for the health aspects of a vegan diet. I've never heard of recreational steroid use having negative health effects myself.

if you actually cut us open though we look like the right so should we eat what's on the right?

My car has 4 cup holders to the gallon.

>you are what you eat
>food are veggies
>vegans eat veggies
>vegans are vegetables

The truth about rice

But 5 dozen eggs a morning seems a bit much, even for a whole family.

The unwise and the meek shall be cast into a pit of acid, torn asunder by the juices as the solution is used to strengthen the pit itself

This was a question? I've just been eating them anyways.

>rice is toxic
Nips and Gooks and Chinks eat it 3+ times a day every single day and Nips especially have extremely long lifespans. It's about as toxic as breathing air in a forest is.

>Amaranth
>Hair Loss
Honestly the best food
If you have any hair on your body, go hang out with those Sasquatches over there

Holy hell, there are documents in east asia that mention rice that are almost one thousand years old, or was that made in Holland, too?

You are supposed to feel weak and tired.

my girl was a vegan. she looked sick tired and pale all the time. dark spots under her eyes and incredibly frail. her skin would bruise so easily.
fuck that.

Plants are "living" creatures also

>being a carnivore is immoral

you'd think vegans would get absolutely buttflustered at lions and wolves

You can't stop killing
Life implies death, and vice versa
To live is to sacrifice
To act as if it were not the case is zealotry and foolishness

Holy shit how can one image be so wrong?

That's so metal
True if comparing higher fat types of meat. Actually broccoli can have more per calorie in some cases like this. But sometimes steak can have 2-3 times the protein per calorie.
Go to cronometer and put in broccoli and steak (or whatever meat) and then select for 100 calories and compare them
100 calories of broccoli is only slightly less than two cups. I love broccoli so I could eat 4 cups or more in a sitting.
Pic related is the protein and essential amino acids of 4 cups of frozen broccoli

Which is a little over a lb of broccoli, about 1 and 1/2

It's not about gluttony it's about my right to live life any way I want
Plus in case you didn't notice this is a cooking board and there are thousands upon thousands of recipes the require animal products to make and I refuse to give them up for wathever sorry excuse for food you guys have

I am a both of them master race, all the benefits from meat, fruits and vegetables, none of the negatives of having to choose
I'm truly superior to anyone who choses over the other

Hair and toenails have more protein per 100 calories than broccoli, and are also cruelty-free. Going to start eating them?

I'm way ahead of you

My mom went vegan and when I came to visit her after 4 months she looked like she had fucking AIDS. I told her and she was like "No it's so amazing! I'm back to my high school weight!" (Even though she didn't weigh that much to begin with, not even chubby) She's not the brightest bulb.

And Greek Yogurt has more protein per 100 calories than any vegetable/bean source.

What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY

I just don't want to pay someone to hurt animals.

This however is autistic.
Don't kid yourself, you didn't even kill that cow. There is nothing badass about going to the grocery store. Fag.

I expect to see Arin parrotting this on game grumps within a couple of days, just like his alkaline water phase.

nobody's acting as if it weren't the case
there is only the recognition that you can consciously abstain, and that is unambiguously the higher moral choice.

>My sister became vegan and is progressively becoming more autistic and neurotic.

Reverse causation: she became more autistic and neurotic, SO decided to become a vegan

imagine actually believing this

>Don't eat rice eat quinoa
>So the poorfag S. Americans who've survived on it as their regional grain can no longer afford it and have to eat cheap imported grain like wheat or R I C E because the local farmers sure as fuck aren't giving up quinoa
Forward thinking!

>you are what you eat

does this mean vegans are braindead vegetables?

>I value life, I won't even eat an egg
>Aborts baby

>"You are what you eat"
>We're made out of meat

really makes you think

Carrots are higher on the glycimic index than sugar

I fucking love seizures

vegan buttholes are a graveyard for my pp

>Sticking your dick in fruits and/or vegetables
That seems gay and/or illegal user.

tfw op is right and if you eat only fruit you become a fruity faggot.

No, cuz if they were vegan from birth, they would literally die. However, for as long as they're vegan, they are gradually approaching that state.

Hence why their stupid diet takes on all these cult-like overtones.

>sentient
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fuck off, normie.

>I've been living on mostly carbs.

Holy fuck. Pray to Vishnu that you don't get Diabetes. Even a vegetarian diet should absolutely include good fats and lots of protein.

Well duh, your brain needs cholesterol

theres no difference between animals and plants

>Why does society allow people this pathetic to exist, let alone to put out propaganda?

Well, many vegan women actually have irregular cycles as their diet fucks with their hormones - so they remove themselves from the gene pool themselves

I'm not vegan but that's bullshit. The fact some nutrient is in some tissue of your body does not imply you have to supply it with your diet.

theres no difference between your post and feces

>The fact some nutrient is in some tissue of your body does not imply you have to supply it with your diet.

Well sure the body just magically creates cholesterol out of thin air. Or alchemically creates it out of lead and mercury. Yes, some things can be biologically synthesized in the body, but even then you always need the "ingredients". Stuff like tryptophan for instance to produce serotonin. Or cholesterol to reinforce cell walls and make up most of your grey matter

theres no difference between feces and u

If you are what you eat then I better keep eating meat or I turn into a plant

:(

I just read through this site. The flat out lies and contradictions are hilarious.

>George Washington Carver invented soybeans for Henry Ford to make plastics and rubbers out of!
>w-wait no it was this other guy and THEN GWC brought them to Henry Ford!
>Limes are natural and alkaline, only lemons are acidic!
>hybrids REQUIRE starch to be made!

it's ok it's all carbon and water

Broccoli is so based

Been vegetarian for 15 years, and i have never felt better. Ive added fish imto my diet 2 years ago. Making me a pescatarian but, im switching more to paleo.

Yall need more fruits and veggies

What is nigger vernacular about broccoli?

>body just magically creates out of thin air
>biologically synthesized
You answer your own point. There are only two essential fatty acids our body can't synthesize, and cholesterol is not one of them. Literally just open wikipedia article on cholesterol and read biosynthesis paragraph.

Lil' broco

Are HGH actually vegan though?

I don't see any Skittles

Yeah they just want us to watch what we eat and be concerned with where our food comes from and the ethics of eating

>Protip go vegan
>Make vegan friends
>Be a good vegan
>Tell them you vote Republican see what happens

>is your stomach a graveyard
vegans coming up with the most metal way to describe my food habits lmao