Do people genuinely think that all food created by white people is universally bland?

Do people genuinely think that all food created by white people is universally bland?

It's the only thing minorities have to make themselves feel superior.

>Conquer half the world in search of new spices
>Only for third world animals to make fun of you and impregnate your women centuries later

It's the only way niggers can feel good about their terrible food.

FPBP.
>also inb4 it’s just a joke, white people are too sensitive!

>the opposite of spicy is cold

Only niggers, and not even the ones who know how to cook

Seems to be an American thing. Maybe African Americans have this perception.

should he eat spicy food?

I've never had soul food as I don't live in America, but I've had Jamaican food and it's fucking delicious, but so is Italian and Greek.

inb4 /pol/tard tells me that Italians and Greeks, the creators of western civilisation who have done more for European culture than most people, aren't white. Yes they are, and they are proof that white people can make some amazing food.

its just a fucking joke, no people dont think white people find ice spicy. its a stereotype of a certain group of white people that do exist. learn t take a fuckin joke at your own expense

t.whitey

looks like black pepper is too spicy for him

It actually is a joke and you actually are too sensitive

shut up nigger

It seems to be aimed at WASPs, and I'm not a WASP. I'm half Irish and half (((other ethnicity))).

This, people who get offended about the food memes are no different than sjws

>Italians and Greeks
>white
kek, next you'll be saying that Irish and Slavs are white

Zoinks, I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. Also most jokes are based in some sort of reality and therefor someone has had to have this sentiment.

Here's the thing you need to understand user: the niggers who push this meme are uncultured city niggers who think rubbing 150g of paprika on a chicken breast is a genius use of spice. They probably can't even point to Jamaica on a map.

Racism is nothing to joke about

Welcome to Veeky Forums

They all are white they just aren't filthy anglos

Only Nords, Germans, and Anglos are white.

This. I know for a fact some people believe this.

QUIT STEALIN ALL DA POWA UPS

fpbp

Nope. Italians, Greeks, Ashkenazis, Slavs, Magyars, Iberians and Celts are all white too.

>mfw this nigger says whites are too sensitive
>But this is literally a hate-crime.
I guess self-awareness never was a nigger's strong suit.

it's a runnning joke, the fack that makes whites so assblasted is what keeps it fresh. If they really upset you, ignore them, or even better, own them, laugh at them or make your own "lol we can't season" posts, that way it'll stop being cool and die

>the fack that makes whites so assblasted is what keeps it fresh.
Literally the only thing that whites are assblasted about is that we're apparently the worst people in the world if we point out ANY of the stupid shit that niggers do.
That's what's called being a second-class citizen.

>caring about twitter niggers

but calling it out as response to a joke is of poor taste, shows you eithe
>lack sence of humor
>lack of wit to comeback with something funny
>lack of thick skin to just take it
jut laugh it off and let it go, you have a plethora of chances to show proof of how minotities are the blight of america.

>Lack sence of humor
>Lack of wit to comeback with something funny
Fuck you, nigger. There's a comedy goldmine sitting there waiting for anyone who wants to apply your criminality or not raising your children to a holiday context.

The point here is that that shit isn't socially acceptable, it gets banned in virtually all social media, yet your anti-white racism is somehow fine.
Fuck that shit. "Letting it go" when you're getting fucked is another way of saying "Become a cuck".

Yup. Some white people, particularly Boomers, grew up eating food without a spice hotter than a dash of cayenne well into their adulthood. They never built up a resistance to capsicum so they experience a lot more heat than what younger generations who grew up with access to a more multicultural diet. It’s not that food from white cultures lack flavor, they just mostly lack intense spice. Intolerance of said spice is a product of unavailability and to some extent xenophobia.

You niggers didn't even create any food at all. You were eating dirt and your own shit. Also white people eat food that is so spicy that it would your shitty little eyes tear up, nigger.

>There's a comedy goldmine sitting there waiting for anyone who wants to apply
Then fucking do it.
Instead of just posting a crime graphic from 2015 and go all mather-of-fact about it

well what the fuck was the response

I hope you realize that the mutt rape babies living in and ruining Italy and Greece right now aren't the same ones who built anything.

"white ppl" is literally how curry shops say "with milk", I believe.

In my experience the same darkies who mock white people food as bland and boring also recoil in horror when i offer them anchovies, hot mustard, russian sauerkraut, smoked herring, etc.

T. Ruskie

Don't you have anything better to do today than post racist threads?

I believe the meme pertains specifically to spicy and outside mustard those are more sour/bitter

for some reason North America hates sour/bitter/slimy

If ever there was a culture that rivals white people’s love of dairy, it’s India. I doubt they would say milk is a white people thing.

Mustard, horseradish, and wasabi are a different sort of spice from peppers. The chemical responsible for their heat is different.

White people invented both trade and civilization, if you where never enslaved you would still be eating your offspring like rats do

Look at the ethnicities of Michelin-starred chefs. Far and away most are white or asian. So it's a pretty untrue thing to say on a large scale. I think that they're just referring to the difference in

>food lower-middle class black people eat in the South
vs.
>food lower-middle class white people eat in the Midwest

The stuff the black people eat is fatty, slathered in salty spice blends, and basically explains the heart issues. The stuff the white people eat is all in casserole or loaf form, is bland, and probably came from a recipe on the side of a can.

>when blacks put so much seasoning on chicken or fish you can't even see the flesh anymore
since I know how to actually cook I don't need to do that to give my proteins flavor

This is true, but Michelin is notoriously partial to French cuisine. But they have been called out for awarding pity stars to token minority ethnic restaurants in the wake of liberalist race politics and the attack on "Eurocentrism".

because, apparently, it is fun to be racist on the internet.

It's meme for gods sake. Relax.