How long do you guys microwave old pizza for? I usually go for 4 minutes, maybe a little less if it's only a few slices

How long do you guys microwave old pizza for? I usually go for 4 minutes, maybe a little less if it's only a few slices.

I reheat it in the oven or in a pan. I'd rather eat cold pizza that soggy microwaved bullshit.

4 minutes is simply too long

this.

fucking heathens microwaving pizza. are you 12?

this

Throw it on the pan

crust getting too hard? just flip it over and cook the top side too. You dont give a fuck. Nobodys there. Just do it.

Depends a lot of the pizza itself. Dominos reheats like dogshit in the oven, Pizza Hut and NYC style goes great in the oven.

Depends on the crust thickness, but generally four to five minutes a piece

Full power 90 seconds is fine

Nigger, this is exactly the function of a microwave, quick simple heating

>4 minutes
is your microwave 10 watts?

I just eat it out of the box if I leave it out overnight. shit's already been cooked once why the fuck would I cook that shit again, no point in wasting time heating it up in an oven or microwave. just eat it

>4 minutes
what the fuck

less than a minute
for 4 minutes, you just could plop it into the toaster oven and have it come out much nicer

On normal setting with a 1000W microwave, about 45 seconds is enough

how new at this are you people? 1 minute in the nuke, then pan fry till the crust is dry.

jesus christ, it's like nursing children.

>then pan fry till the crust is dry.

may as well make from scratch at that point

takes 3 minutes, dipshit. you people are so mentally on your own.

what I meant to say was, "helpless".

i dont
ive learned to eat stuff cold out of the fringe from my drunk days.

I usually do toaster oven, but if I microwave I do one minute, test, then another minute if needed.

Are we talking about what you can stomach, or what tastes good? Did I miss the point?

both i guess

Cold pizza tastes good, and it's definitely better than microwaved.

>not eating cold pizza

The sensor reheat on my microwave works really well so I usually just push the pizza button if im feeling lazy and want to microwave. Reheating it in a pan covered tastes quite a bit better though.

Once the pan's hot, toss in some water and put the lid on to steam it.

>not leaving at least 50% of any pizza to go cold then eating it the next day from the fridge

>not letting your pizza warm up to room temperature
fucking brainlets I swear

This guy gets it

45 seconds, then 15 second intervals until plate is scalding hot.

the time doesn't matter as long as you stop the microwave at 00:01 second

You always press cancel to remove that last second though, don't you user?

I use one of these because I'm not a pleb

I leave the second standing there...
>when I'm sad

What kind of learning disabled device is this? They really know how to prey on the weak.

Nigga you're gonna die of foodborne illness some day.

You only think that because your mom doesn't love you.

4 minutes in my microwave and it would be a sizzling dry crusty siezed up petrified log of pizza corpse
and my microwave's only like 800 watts
i just press the pizza reheat button and it's on for maybe a minute, idk cause i don't live in the third world

one goddamn minute, then pan sear with a cover. You people are so fucking off your rockers with reheating pizza. It's like talking to college students that don't know how to cook.

Microwaving pizza is awful. If you can get a cheap toaster oven, they are perfect for reheating pizza.

dries it out too quickly. that's the entire reason why you use a micro. fast heat, then crisp. Have none of you cooked past the age of 20? You know that GE made a trivection oven for a reason, right?

so how does that go against what i posted

>4 minutes

Definitely not since I somehow got hold of an 1800 watt microwave

Heating bread in a microwave is the most retarded thing ever

Are you 12? Because you've clearly never been hungover.

Yep. The realization after re-heating pizza in an oven instead of a microwave was world-shattering tbqgdfhwyf

Ok bitch god. Keep crying and getting your pussy all wet. Bitch it's just pizza. Dumb idiot. I oughta kill you with a microwave. Ill put your grapes in them and burn that dinky box you call home. Bitch. Stupid ass.

I'm hungover right now, and I'm about to go eat some cold pizza because it's far better than microwaved.

>owning a microwave
lel

I own no microwave, no television, no cage, and no stainless steel knives. I did once own a cage before I realized how morally repugnant they are, but it was a stick shift.

Microwaves are for soggy shit food for shit people who think spending hours every day locked in gridlock inside a claustrophobic box is a status symbol.

>I'd rather eat cold pizza
of course, because it's better that way.

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2010, and you are by far my least favorite poster. You're even worse than BBQ_KING

sudo apt-get remove pp-popularity-contest

>with UK plug
Made me laugh more than it should

never have leftover pizza

Use the oven

>apt

Kys

Using a microwave is just shitting all over it. Warm up your oven to 350-400 degrees, and pop it in for five minutes. When you put it in the microwave, the crust comes out all soggy. In the oven, it's nice and warm and crsp.

lol this post

Jesus, You must have a crappy microwave if it isnt utterly destroyed and boiling hot after 4 minutes.

I microwave slices for about 45 seconds and that's enough.

My microwave is 750W, I don't understand how you guys eat it after less than 3 minutes. Isn't it too cold?

mine is really hot after like 15 seconds

30 seconds on full burns my mouth

Fucking what

True niggers poach their left over pizza.

jesus christ, figure it out. Microwave, convection, standard heat. they all work together to make a properly heated meal, fast.

I just eat it cold because cold pizza is delicious

just reheat it in a frying pan with a lid on it and a bit of olive oil. By the time the toppings are hot enough that the cheese is melty, the bottom will be crispy. If anything it'll be better than when it was first cooked.

First year community college called and asked for its pizza temperature back.

You need 15 seconds, no more to heat a slice of pizza in the microwave, any more and you are actually retarded. However, you should never microwave leftover bread products, always oven or toaster oven them otherwise you WILL be in for a BAD TIME.

why is it that microwaves absolutely destroy bread products? It always turns them in to spongy rubber.

Every time the question of reheating pizza comes up people seem to forget that toaster ovens exist.

If you have 60 seconds more of patience you get far tastier pizza.

This post exists...

Heat it in a skillet for a few minutes, then add a teaspoon or so of water and cover to steam the cheese.

steaming the cheese is about as effective as gleaming the cube.

microwaving carbs releases the internal moisture, redoughificating it. That's why you never do it for longer than a minute. After that, you need to refry/bake/cook it. Thus rejuvenating the nascent morsel.

I understood that reference.
But seriously though, steaming the cheese works great, I dunno why you think it doesn't work.

I have a 1100W Microwave.
Shit is blasted after 15 seconds.

I don't not think it doesn't work, I know it works. On the other hand, you also need to broil that cheese after you rehydrate it. Just slightly.

Why the fuck would i go out of my way to pan sear a leftover slice of fucking pizza. Its fucking pizza. Its not a fine dining experience. Its the type of food most people eat fucking cold because its not even worth the time to microwave.

Niggers

Because you have nothing better to do, obviously. You're going to be this old man with a unique set of skills, skills that let you heat up pizza to its natural state. A state no one else will understand but you will. You're the Tasten.

This is probably my funniest drunk post on this kid's board.

This nigga gets it. Toaster oven is practically my lifeline when gas gets too expensive. It paid itself like 12 years ago and it never has failed me once

Cold>microwave>oven

If it must be warm then

Microwave>cold>oven

If you dont understand why you dont have as good of an understanding of food as you think.

Protip: the cooking-cooling-cooking process of oven reheating separates the fat from the cheese and leaves you with a disgusting barely edible layer of ass. Microwave doesnt really heat it well enough to worsen the fat separation or make what already happened more apparent. The only positive of oven or pan heating is that it gets crunchy but its not worth it for the disgusting former-cheese mess that ruins the rest of the slice.

going from cold to toaster oven works, it's just not ideal. 30 seconds in a nuke makes the toaster oven 10x more effective. I've only reheated 10,000 dinners.

The fuck? Microwaving pizza is a meme right? Cold pizza is incredible

we're not all 17 and hungover. cold pizza is boring the 2300th time you've had it.

I'm on the nuke first to warm camp tho, I just like how hard it gets on the toaster oven because how much I enjoy the crunch. Also top tier sizzling pepperoni and melty cheese on 4 minutes (2 both sides, 2 top)

totes.

4 minutes???? are you warming it in the sun with a magnifying glass?

How are we supposed to boil our water?

Thanks for the tips, Hemingway.

>I've only reheated 10,000 dinners.
Work at Olive Garden, eh?

I eat it cold because a microwave makes it soggy as fuck

minute max. but i do a piece at a time but sometimes i like it cold. so one at minute one cold.

Mine is 1000 w
30 seconds full is enough

1350 master race faggot

All you sub 1000 watt plebs are like niggers in the ocean.

I always burn it in that thing. Yes, I'm an idiot.