What's your favorite "throw all organic matter in a ten-foot radius into a pan and fry it" recipe?

The best one I've discovered is sliced kielbasa + potatoes + red onions + green peppers.

beef, vegetables and plum tomatoes

Rice, onions, peppers, egg, chicken thighs, soy sauce, fish sauce.

pure beef.

My mom used to make something like that...sliced sausage, green beans and potatoes, and maybe onions and mushrooms, all with a nice gravy

My other go to is dump a bunch of authentic and artisan canned Mexican shit like corn, black beans, and Rotel into a pan, mix with rice and throw on some lime juice and cheese

Green onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, chicken thigh meat, hoisin sauce, black bean sauce, and soy sauce.

its called bubble and squeak because when youre done your guts will bubble and your ass will squeak i love it and eat it once or twice a month

Ground beef, salt pepper, wa la

>Bubble and squeak
Al la pig American fart humor
Retarded Americans

Broccoli, whatever meat/protein source/etc is within grabbing distance, onion, peppers, carrot.

it is british asshole.

The best one is the one you've written in the subject field. Throw all organic matter in a ten-foot radius into a pan and fry it.

It's arsehole you retarded American

They have fresh kielbasa at the farmers' market so I will try that!

This sounds good too. Need to get black bean sauce but I love hoisin.

Do you serve it with noodles?

Onion, bell pepper, maybe carrots, garlic... let those things cook for a while, then add broccoli, maybe some squash. Tasty.

I just discovered it today making a "leftovers scrambled egg"

Green-onion sausage with leftovers of garlic-stuffed olive and a dill pickle slice, all finely chopped.
Shit was flavortown.

>This damage control
Eurotrash btfo

Beef or pork with mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, onions, courgettes, garlic, pepper, spinach, and worcester sauce, then whatever hot sauce is at hand

fuck off, farts are funny

Damn commie

Biksemad.

It's a leftovers dish made when you have left over boiled potatoes and/or meats.

Boiled potatoes are cut into half-inch cubes and fried with diced onion. You're not going to care whether the onions brown or not, but you want the potatoes to have a solid crust on at least one, preferably two or three, sides.

While the potatoes are frying, dice up some meat. You're only going to heat, not properly fry, the meat so you use meat that is already suitable for eating, like sausages or left-over steak.

Once the potatoes are starting to get crusted sides, throw in the meat and stir a little.

Serve with fried eggs, ketchup/worcester sauce and sliced pickled beet root.

Pic related.

Side note: I love the story this dish tells about cooking and mealtimes in days past. There's going to be enough potatoes left over from yesterday and you are never not going to have an onion or two for dicing, but there's probably not enough meat around from yesterday (and we're damn well not going to buy meat two days in a row we are not made of money!) so use some eggs to add a bit of protein. Also ketchup and a pickled tuber to get some vegetable matter because it is winter and our people are dying.

Also it's really hard to find a good picture of this because every hipster and his dog adds something green on top. I feel like they don't appreciate the origin of this dish, if you serve it in the classical fashion people are supposed to leave the table worrying about scurvy and wolves in the forest. If you want more vegetables, add more pickled beet root.

Onion
Garlic
Broccoli
Chili
Bell pepper
Beans
Eggs

pretty damn good senpai