/stack/ thread

Stack Thread

Post and rate, judge, comment, do whatever.

>babby's first big boy books
also
>/stack/ thread
delete it and read instead, autismal faggot

I just finished Seneca and am halfway through C&P.

Take off Seneca dustjacket please, I want to see

judge me, sempai

I don't remember if the dustjacket is identical because I threw mine out as soon as I unboxed it, but the standard binding underneath looks exactly the same as in his pic. It's a nice little design imo.

this isn't a cringe thread

How's the Sense of Style and The Book of Joan?

What I've been reading lately.

> sense of style
it's interesting but forgettable. Surprisingly Sin and Syntax is a far better read.

> The Book of Joan
Haven't started it yet. Sorry. It's a new acquisition. I first have to finish The Art of Creating Power and the Sarah Kane Complete Plays.

Not a full collection, just a stack I had in my room.

How are you finding Hegels? Any good?

Adjust your lighting so I can read everything fully.

When I read a primary source like the Phenomenology, I'm usually taking copious notes, marginalia, outlining, rephrasing, etc. Do you do the same thing when you're working through Hyppolite and Harris? Or do you simply mark useful passages and continue along?

Sorry. Nothing really complex or deep anyway, books on the right are just some books I picked up at the airport various times I've traveled. The one below Programmed to Kill is called The Bloodybacks, it's about British Serviceman in North America and the Caribbean 1655-1783. The rest are just some random books I happened to be reading.

Not him and maybe this answer isn't relevant to you since it doesn't pertain to Hegel, but when I read secondary stuff on philosophy (just Plato and Aristotle so far), I absolutely mark the shit out of it just like I do the primary stuff. I won't revisit commentaries as much as I will primary texts (if ever), but jt helps with retention and keeps me focused while reading.

Also I will transcribe the more pivotal/enlightening ideas or lines from commentaries into the margins of the primary text, so I have it on hand immediately when revisiting that text.

Thanks. Might check out Sin and Syntax.

I can do better.

please die

I'll top that.

that's a repost, go be original somewhere else.

>reposting is worse than getting books for the expressed purpose of being cringe

The point was to discuss you projecting moron. Go somewhere else.