Name one food you refuse to try for the rest of your life and why

Name one food you refuse to try for the rest of your life and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/international-moratorium-use-of-surstromming-chemical-weapon-1564984.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything with insects and other bugs. Subhuman behavior tbqh

I'm open to a lot of exotic foods, but you couldn't pay me to try fermented shark

balut
casu marzu
surstromming

Do I really need to list a reason?

Balut really wasn't that bad just visually unappealing. Tried in Phnom Pehn.

LA Beast ate all of those, like a true legend

LA Beast is crazy, I love that guy.

Deviled eggs. Smells like something died and rotted inside a car for a week during the summer. Wouldn’t touch them with a 10-foot pole.

Scallops.

Tbh any sea critters.

I’m the deviled eggs guy and even I think that’s silly.

I'll go as far as say balut is actually pretty damned tasty. To me at least.

Wow you’re missing out. Good deviled eggs are amazing

Anything with tofu. I’ve had it in a lot of different dishes and see no reason to include it. Adds nothing

casu marzu would be on my list.

Not because of the gross out factor but because you have to carefully prepare it and pair it with a strong, red wine. Because of all the larvae they use damned parasitic ones that can burrow through your intestinal lining. The wine is to ensure the larvae die completely.

faggot

are you fucking retarded, goat tastes worse than any fucking seafood

anything whale, it probably tastes like pure lard mixed with seawater

i don't understand, it's literally just eggs and mayonnaise and mustard

it's just egg salad served on the egg, they are exactly as fresh as they are, meaning if they are sitting around for two days sure they are rancid, but just make some dude

Sushi. It's just a meme food for millennial retards who pretend they are sophisticated

least I'm not a bug eating degenerate

>TASTES LIKE SHRIMP BROE

Let's not forget all of those people who ate it before millennials were gay faggos.

They all died of AIDS. Coincidence? I think not

I know they’re fresh, but they sure as hell smell rotten. As far as I know more or less all eggs smell that way, but deviled eggs are somehow stronger.

He's really being shilled hard here lately.

this
i've tried chicken parm sandwiches before but not this one
i will never try it
it will be bad and a waste of money.
so there.

Foie gras.

Have you even watched his videos? There's literally nothing to dislike about Beast.

Anything soy.

He's fine. I just think the extreme eating videos are dumb.

If you get really drunk and someone offers you one of those, you would eat it. Ya dingus

Raw oysters. I've tried them maybe two or three times in my life, and ever time, I throw up that night.

Nothing wrong with that. But I think it's reasonable to see posts referencing a popular extreme eater on Veeky Forums, not everyone is a shill.

Sorry, you triggered my tism

Say what you want I fucking love that shit.

Liver. Food cooked with blood as a primary ingredient.

Natto. Tried to eat it once... didn't make it as far as actually letting it touch my mouth. Wussed out and I accept my coward status.

Jew.
Stop telling people to eat bugs.

there's literally nothing wrong with surströmming

Except it being classified as a biological weapon.
un.org/en/international-moratorium-use-of-surstromming-chemical-weapon-1564984.html

>404 Page Not Found
huh, really makes you think

there's literally nothing wrong with surströmming

I do not eat beefburgers.

>beefburgers
So just burgers then

Anything hallal or kosher

My moms goolash which consists of sticking a bunch of vegetables and unidentifiable goop in a pot until it's full and boil it for half an hour while she takes a nap.

Bacon. Got food poisoning 5 years ago and my vomit smelled like bacon. The smell still gets me nauseous. Similar thing happened to me with sardines when I was 4 and I haven't eaten them since.

/thread

Even this?

fucking call in a nuclear strike on that disgusting thing

>Anything hallal
So you won't eat any fish, plant, or drink any non-alcoholic beverage because all of these are halal by default. Got it!

Stay uncultured, brainlet

> I won't eat this food because some people I don't like eat it
Yeah, you sound like the mature one

It tastes so good seared

This is 100% true. Sushi is overrated as shit. Inb4 "you just haven't had good sushi!!!". No, it's rice and raw fish, that's it. It's trash food.

Pig feet.

Surtrömming is nice if you eat it properly instead of shoving an entire fish into your mouth like most idiots online do.

I fucking hate mayonnaise and mustard so i can see why he hates it

Alcoholic drinks

I like reading al/ck/ gens tho. Its pretty fun seeing infidels wallowing in self pity while they destroy their own body and mind.

there's nothing wrong with rice.

>Name one food you refuse to try
>Alcoholic drinks
Semites are dumb

Beluga caviar

My Mom used to use it in everything. Ate so much of it as a kid, I can't stand even seeing a can of it.