How long did it take you guys to read Les Miserables?

How long did it take you guys to read Les Miserables?

took me a month and a half, attempting 50 pages a day (when i was reading it that is) but ended up mainly doing 25-30 pages a day.

I snorted some bath salts soaked in adrenaline and banged it out in about 25 mins.

4 Months, the digressions really slowed me down

>implying you're cool enough to be offered drugs

I actually knew a guy who would snort meth for like 3 days straight and then claim to read books in about a half hour. The funny thing was when he described the plot, it was nowhere close to what the book actually was, and sometimes better.

He would also watch the dark crystal, the jim hanson movie, on a loop and every time he saw it he'd basically think up an entirely new plot to it.

28 days

>reading the miserable
but why

like a week or so, i read it when i was 8ish

I was too turned-off by the unabridged Hunchback that I haven't tried... and everyone says the two have the same problem.

meth is not snorted you liar

Yeah it is...

Should i read now in spanish or wait till i'm fluent enough in french?

yes it is, you fool.
even crystal meth, though powder annie dope is the best way to get absolutely zooted. burns like crazy but a good burn.

2 and a half weeks. At 1400 pages about in my edition, 100 pages a day, some were taken off as I was busy, not too hard

couldn't get thru the nonfiction sections dude they're like 80 pages long

>t. not a meth addict
fucking loser

Half a week. The first half of the book was incredible boring sans a small bit with Valjean and Myriell but once he met Cosette shit picked up. Then went down again until Marius met Eponine.

It's probably one of the greatest books ever and yet Hugo fucked up with all the bloat.

>How long did it take you guys to read Les Miserables?
About 15 days, I reckon

i've got a shitton of books i'm reading at the same time, i don't think i've read any of it in a week or so.

I'll tell you as soon as I get out of the Paris sewers.

Are you in there, tho? Because I am.

That part was pretty good actually. Waterloo on the other hand...