Whats the best non fiction book youve ever read?

whats the best non fiction book youve ever read?

That one.

essays by montaigne

second.

The Qu'ran

the diary of a faggot pseud by OP

i read it and thougg some of it was interesting? did you guys read it in french? what did you like so much

>non-fiction

The Bible. Wait you said nonfiction.

The God Delusion

holy...

Uboat xdddddd

roadside picnic

>666
Exodus 22:18: "Do not allow a sorceress to live."

The breadth and honesty of his being (human). Read Emerson's Essay on Experience, then Montaigne's. The two really can't be compared, Montaigne's mind is so much more capacious. He has a way of being definite and indefinite at the same time, of picking up on the legitimate rhythms of mental life as it's actually experienced, and of not being afraid to cast his vote in favor of our being exactly what in fact we are.. if this makes any sense. Hard to articulate.

this, please read it.

Honestly it has to be Wittgenstein's "On Certainty"
It's a great book, and I like it a lot, shame I don't actually own it.
Hopefully the library will lay it off and I can snatch it.
God, I it is such a good boom, I don't even know if my hands are actually here or if they are anything more than a concept.
Wittgenstein

is it possible to become Montaigne of our times?

Can vouch that this is an exceptionally good book. Have read about six of his works and the pictured, as well as his book on Coleridge's thought are (I feel) the best. One cannot help but feel that his day will come. His devotion to Steiner has hurt him more than helped him, however.

Yes. But who dares?

> One cannot help but feel that his day will come.

It will, and I will be the one responsible for it.

More power, user. A worthy enterprise.

rudolph steiner? whats that guys deal anyways? why does his pic show up as max stirner when you google forehead man? are waldorf schools a cult?