What is the word for when you purposefully bastardize a word?

What is the word for when you purposefully bastardize a word?

For example: If my name is Alyssa, and but my account name is Alyzzuh. Alyzzuh would be a _______ of Alyssa.

Degradation? Degeneration? I can't remember it for the life of me.

Americanisation. Like alyssa or or those other fantasy names with a y instead of an i

Wrong-o bud-o.

Another example would be "Drumpf" when referring to President Donald J. Trump. It's a nickname, but it's a _____ of the name Trump

Deconstruction?

vosisms

I think bastardization is closer, but I swear I have heard a more formal term for the process.

desecration?

Cacography

Isn't Drumpf his 'actual' family name or did I get memed?

yes it is the actual name

you have

it's "corruption"

you're welcome

stylization?

bastardized derivation

Allyzzuh would be an autism of Alyssa.

Once someone help OP, can you tell me if there's a word for removing vowels in a word?
Like catalog -> ctlg

Divergent spelling?

Oops meant to quote OP

disemvoweling

Corruption.

iirc it was but his ancestors changed it when they came to America

>disemvoweling
Well kill me, I was so sure it wouldn't be something like that that I didn't even search before. Thanks.

we have a winner

"lulz, a corruption of LOL"

Corruption yeah. Or Americanisation

niggerized

When his ancestors left Bavaria the German government issued their papers as "Drumpf" in proper Hochdeutsche. When they arrived at the USA however they said their last name was pronounced and spelled "Trump" as their thick Bavarian accents turned "Drumpf" into "Trump". They'd always spelled and pronounced it Trump and the German Government just stuck them with Drumpf for the purposes of them leaving the country and more importantly the people who did the paperwork for immigration didn't give a shit so they just Anglicized "Trump" to "Trump".

Thanks boys.

pooty tang

Diminutive.