Why do I get this white gooey stuff in my chicken? Looks like cheese mixed with jello. Smells ok

Why do I get this white gooey stuff in my chicken? Looks like cheese mixed with jello. Smells ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRGCNlk4RS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Close up

Bumping because I've always wondered this too

Looks like they were pumped with roids

grease

Looks like boiled fat to me, or shit I'd skim off boiling chicken.

i think its just fat tbqh i dont fully know though

It's the stuff they put in chemtrails

Are you American? If so it's probably bleach

gotta make sure your chicken surfaces are sanitized

Something went terribly terribly wrong here.
Was the chicken 10 days old sitting at room temp?
Was there even a recipe?
Is this the worst pic you could find from google images?
Wtf is going on here?

Cut the fat off before cooking you fucking idiot. Can you even change your own gas?

It's just fat/blood, this is only a problem with overcrowding and poor cooking techniques like OP is demonstrating because if the meat was seared properly and had some fucking room to breathe that wouldn't have any time to congeal like that.

It's protein mixed with water that leaked out during cooking. It's normal. It's like egg white. It's not bad for you. It's edible.

Second this. Next time don't overcrowd your pan so you don't get gross protein juice jello

OP here, I should add that there is lots of water in this chicken and it was purchased today. Going to freeze each one for meal prep.

Its blood and residue. You'd better remove that shit from the pot as soons as it rises.

Someone's pranking you bro
That's semen

>You'd better
For what purpose

All of the above. When you sear chicken it doesn't have time to form and what little there would be, gets caramelised.

When you bread and oven bake chicken, the breading absorbs the juice.

Only way your chicken does this is if you're boiling it or cooking at a horribly shitty temperature.

If you're mealprepping then take brine your chicken and panfry it in thin sliced, in batches.
Any other way will dry it out.

Look at this video at 10:15.
youtube.com/watch?v=TRGCNlk4RS0
He's coloring the chicken only slightly so not to dry it out but still able to cook it through because they're to thin.

what have you done

He bought shitty chicken injected with a bunch of water solution to increase the weight so they can charge more for it. All the liquid cooked out taking a bunch of proteins with it which congealed in the pan. Delicious.

>All these bullshit answers about the white shit being dangerous
Its chicken-fat.
Its smells fine because its fine.
Trust your nose.

This is the correct answer.

i buy shitty chicken all the time and that never happened to me

Trying yo mentally save this so I can tell my coworkers when I see this at work next.

>everything I see in meat is fat
Jesus get some education