Why aren't you reading the best contemporary philosophy yet?

Why aren't you reading the best contemporary philosophy yet?

mundusmillennialis.com/

i read moldbug and hitler

And who is he?

Kevin Munoz.

rei

weird but creative guy who posted in ALL CAPS on here for years. I would describe him as trying to combine Tao Lin and Zizek.

sounds like shit. please stop spamming your shitty blog

What was meant by this?

more like icycalm and j.d. salinger

Beside format, the content is nothing like icycalm's. How is it like JD Salinger?

I've read it all since it was first released and I knew it was culturally significant. Nowhere else is there writing like this, on a platform such as the internet, save for the violent aphorisms Icycalm put out. Him and Rei are voices of the new world.

Be more specific. What do you understand and what don't you understand?

>Him and Rei are voices of the new world.

Huh?
Their worldviews are entirely different from each other, I would even say they're mutually opposite.

it's a multipolar world

childhood and mysticism

The rambling disconnected style reminds me of Hitler's table talks. That's a compliment, not an insult, btw.

Dies Est Perpetua!

Is that him? If he likes the sun why is he in the dark? Pseud confirmed

To protect himself from the false sun's light which causes cancer, but he isn't outside in moonlight either. I assume he gets his sunlight at dusk?

LMAO

I dig the vibe, but it's too heavy on style and too light on substance. It looks good excerpted, though:

Made it a couple scrolls down

this isn't philosophy

this is pretentious rambling. this is a faggot loser using rare large and esoteric words in a moronic attempt to obfuscate the fact that he's saying nothing of substance at all

where are the arguments? where are the coherent points?

this is just cringeworthy shit

fuck off stop advertising your faggot face and faggot blog

philosophy isn't cunt ramblings from a fucking loser. kys, stop ruining the thing I hold dear

wew fag

10/10
Amazing

Broly = 5 letters

Sofia = 5 letters

>mfw

Bump