What's the best chip flavor and why is it salt and vinegar?

What's the best chip flavor and why is it salt and vinegar?

because bbq is for neegers

Cant find this ANYWHERE

All dressed or bust!

OP, you're not a faggot.

Now which is the sourest brand of salt & vinegar out there?

Fuck it's been awhile since i've had crisps, craving some cheese and onion now

Wise

For once OP has good opinion, it just feels so right to eat.

You are entirely wrong OP, and I suspect you of homosexual behavior for your choice of chips. Sour cream & onion is the best flavor for potatoes in any form.

It's the white man's flavour

American here, thought it was S&V until I went to Belfast and had these.

Well played UK, well fuckin played.

This is a good question. It's always hit or miss when buying salt&vinegar chips because some brands are more salt then vinegar and that sucks

Cheddar and Sour Cream.

America: picrelated

These right here. They'll melt your tastebuds clean off if you eat enough.

interjection

The brand is actually Irish (real Ireland, not UK northern ireland), the guy who founded the company was actually the guy to first add favouring to potato chips, the original flavour being cheese and onion.

>Not the superior cracked black peppercorn and seasalt
Pleb.

Recently tasted these. Now I refuse to bother with any other brand. Oregano/salt is the best combo. Online shopping imminent.

word, thanks for the info didn't know that.
i know for sure that's the most intense brand we have in the states tho.

wait i got confused ignore that second part lol.

I really really want to try that Lay's Chicken and Waffles flavour but I don't live in the US, which blows.

Regularge run-of-the-mill crisps I like Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar, and Cheese & Onion. There's a slightly fancier kettle brand I can get around here that's a sweet and smokey Maple Bacon that's super nice if I feel like spending more.

But asked for S&V recommendations.

If it makes you feel any better, the chicken and waffles flavor isn't very good.

I never got into chips, ever. They always tasted too dry for me. I wonder why that is.

Probably cause you're gay

yea it's probably because you're gay dude