How do people eat this shit? it literally taste like ass

how do people eat this shit? it literally taste like ass.

The trick is to not flavor it with ass.

t. pot bottom burner

>literally tastes like ass
No it doesn't, not in my experience at least. Not that any asshole I've gave a lashing was bad

don't put meat in it. meat = ass flavor

OP is right, everything in it isn't fresh.
Dried meats
Dried chili
Dried spices (which is not used in "real texas" chili)

Don't shit in it, pajeet.

>le real chili

how many buttholes have your eaten that taste like chili, user? Maybe you haven't warmed up to the warm, savory embrace of buttcheeks enveloping your face, and that warm little fart that gets out to greet you before introducing yourself tongue-first.

I used to work with this one guy Juan, he was all about the butthole. Every day at work, he had a new story about tongueing some chick's butthole, or getting some gnarly chick to tongue his butthole. We used to call him "Juan, the Anal Conquistador" We should have called him "Captain Rimjob", he'd agree with that title too.

>wow chili is great if i change every aspect of it and turn it into spiced tomato soup.

>dried meats
what the fuck kind of chili are you making

Huh I guess no one should ever change or add anything and prepare every dish in exactly the same way to retain that "authenticity"

>he thinks the chuck wagon had refrigeration.
Oh millennials, out of touch with everything.

He's being autistic and assuming OP is talking about chili they made 250 years ago

I've never met anyone who didn't like a well made chili using a variety of dried and fresh peppers. I've seen people not like a specific chili because it was too hot for them, but no one who straight up disliked chili. Conclusion: OP is a faggot.

I see. I didn't realize it was referring to "REAL" 250 years ago chili, I thought user just regularly made chili with dried meats. Reading is tricky.

>dried and fresh peppers
it's still one dimensional. No balance of flavors. Why do you think "chili cookoffs" are really just carnival shows? It's because nobody takes chili seriously; it's clown food made for clowns.

>250 years ago
Your 4th grade teacher is weeping.

Did someone take a shit in your chili last night user

>Your
Did you not see

Jesus, stop posting.
>your
your a idiot.

Were you dropped as a baby? user said 250, I repeated the 250.

I know the cowboys weren't around that long ago, the idea was just that its been a long time and no one making chili now cares about what exact recipe and ingredients they were using to make chili back then.

>I repeated the 250.
Why? Is it because you're retarded?

You're trying way too hard user

It's obvious you haven't tried at all, ever in fact.

I guess the quotation marks and capital REAL was too subtle.

But they still argue what is "REAL" chili today.

>t. Vegan
Also, OP is a faggot

Okay?

Who's ass have you been eating? Tell them to give me a call.

Damn you're obtuse.
So much so you are borderline a troll.

Chili objectively is beans and meat in a tomato based broth. You can take out one item from above and it still pass as chili/but it generally must contain all 3.

You're black aren't you.

Serious question: is English your first language?

The best chili I've ever had was vegetarian. Veggies genuinely offer a wider variety of flavors to the dish. Meat is optional

You exaggerated the time line for effect and it failed and made you look like a retard, which you are. Stop doing damage control.

You're still not understanding. I am not the user that said 250. Please answer my question about language.

>Veggies genuinely offer a wider variety of flavors to the dish.
>implying real (non-pussified) chilli doesn't use both

But what does anonymouse think about white chili?

I'm the one who posted 250 years. I know the cowboys weren't around then. I didn't expect people to go autistic about it.

It'd probably be ok, but frankly I would rather just make white bean soup with smoked pork or sausages and a chicken or turkey soup or gumbo with the meat.

>frankly