Taking a girl I met a few weeks out to a nice local expensive steak house. What should I order to impress her?

Taking a girl I met a few weeks out to a nice local expensive steak house. What should I order to impress her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black coffee. She will probably start fucking you right there on the table.

I bet what you decide to shove down your throat is really going to be the big thing that affects her opinion of you

Steak

I was looking at the menu, might go with a veal dish. Whatever I order im going to study the dish the origins etc... to impress her with small talk

Milk steak

>taking a girl to a fucking steak house for a first date
Plebeian.

>eating with women
For some reason, women have absolute shit taste in food. Not sure why

A magnum condom

Order something you're allergic to and take upskirt pictures of her panties while you are hauled into the ambulance. Use these to ransom her or whack off to while the doctors attempt to keep you alive

Just a salad. She'll like how conscientious of a consumer you are.

>Eating

unironically this.
I grew up with 3 sisters and a mom. The things I remember the most are the bathroom being occupied permanently, and their shit taste in food.
It wasn't that they were bad cooks, they are all quite talented actually, they just chose to deliberately make shitty food.

What did they usually make ?

I remember them making green beans with chicken a lot. Their spinningtrainer told them it was good, so they made it fucking constantly.
Now as a grown up I can appreciate it, with a bunch of garlic in, but as a young teenage boy it was fucking boring to eat 4 days a week

>impress a girl
>by eating a baby cow
Terrible plan.

Are you also doing something worthwhile that day? Or have you already failed?

>I'll have the veal
>what's veal user
>well it's uh baby cow
>wtf that's horrible why would you do that

I mean was going to explain it better then that, possibly lie and say I was classically trained

Find a cheap cool people place on HappyCow and spend the savings on something memorable. Just a restaurant does not make for a good date.

Why is veal such taboo in 'murika? It's not anywhere else.

Also whats the difference between veal and lamb or a kid goat? You're still eating a months old milk producing beast.

Tell that coffee milkshake guzzling basic bitch veal is an unavoidable by-product of dairy.

It isn't. Girls just don't like hearing about how you payed for a dead baby cow.

Many Americans also shy away from lamb and goat, but they don't think twice about buying wool

youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw

Maybe a set of functional balls. Wtf is wrong with you beta bitches

I don't think she'd be very impressed if OP order a couple bull testicles to the table

Where are you going besides the most boring possible restaurant? Is she just using you for a free meal?

Was thinking taking her shopping at the mall before or something. It's winter so not lots to do

I recommend getting the Bloomin Onion for starters. For the entree get the 20oz Porterhouse with a loaded baker. For desert, I recommend the Thunder From Down Under--It's basically the only dessert made in house.

If you really want to impress her order a couple of Wallaby Darneds. The fruity taste will delight her taste buds but the 0.01% alcohol content will keep her sober and eager to hear about how baby cows are processed into yummy steaks.

Where are you? Here in Minnesota I have a list of six fun places this week.

Nj.

>What should I order to impress her?
>Whatever I order im going to study the dish the origins etc... to impress her with small talk

What exotic thing are you going to find at a steakhouse that would warrant this but also not put her off?
>Yes waiter I'll have the big steak.
>Anyways Shelby did you know that big steaks go at least as far back as big animals? Now please put my belt in your purse because I'm going to have to undo my pants to eat this slab of meat that I thought would impress you.

Then you should have lots if you know how to look for it. Maybe find some relevant subreddits.

Yeah, don't do that. Women don't like being reminded the dead animal they're eating is an ex-live animal.

>Was thinking taking her shopping at the mall before
Sounds awful. Are you applying for the "gay confident" role?

No hoping that if I impress her enough I can get some head in the car at least

The coward has slunk away. This thread is dead. Goodbye.

That's not happening. You're clearly too boring to even put together a fun date.

Isn't there ice skating or some sort of gay shit you can do?

Yea but I don't want to baby-sit her if she can't ice skate. Plus don't want to sweat before the expensive meal

Dinner dates are overrated, women like active guys that enjoy scenic outdoors. Take a date out hiking on some trails

This is highly accurate.

Fuck. Google luck bro. She sure as fuck isn't going to want to hear food nerd talk. Fuck. What is wrong with people.

chickie tendies.

>be not fat
>can do whatever whenever

Even skinny you sweat while skating

12 oz. New York, done rare Chicago style, a side of grilled prawns, with twice baked potato and seasonal veg

Then order a medium dry dirty Hendricks gin martini.

Be assertive and don't be afraid to yell at the wait staff if they make mistakes. Women like and respect that.

That's the ideal situation you sperg. If she can't skate then she has to rely on you for help

You should cancel instead of wasting her time. She's either going to break up within a year, or continue extracting money from you while covertly seeing other people who aren't a wet blanket 100% of the time.

True I could probably cop a feel too...

I wouldn't suggest it tbqh. Getting a quick feel of her tits through her jacket isn't worth the possibility of being thought of as a creep

>OP what are some activities in your area?
>no response
>OP here is an excellent suggestion perfect for winter!
>mehhh I dunno maybe I have to get sweaty... not much to do here
>OP maybe try google or subreddit? Literally anything
>I'm hoping to maybe get head in the car. we have that expensive meal...

I promise you that she will have an awful time spending more than 3 minutes with your creepy, retarded, ass.

>yell at the wait staff if they make mistakes. Women like and respect that
>women like and respect that

American beta males who have misinterpreted pick up artist bullshit in a nutshell. No woman of any self worth will ever respect a man who loses his temper and yells at a waiter at a steakhouse. If he loses his shit over something as trivial as this what will he do to her?

It's winter limited activities

That post was clearly a joke :-)

Tell us your city and maybe we can do the legwork for you. I usually have a written list of a dozen activities on standby for when my partner is available.

not going to lie i bit. i just woke up and am clinically retarded.

That post was obviously a joke my man

autism speaks

>Hendricks Martini

Lol

Why what is it ?

Fuck you pal

any other tips?