Was dominoes pizza ever good? Like back in the 70s, 80’s and 90’s...

Was dominoes pizza ever good? Like back in the 70s, 80’s and 90’s? Today it is very average and trails behind Papa Johns, Little Ceasers and Pizza Hut as far as national chain pizza places go.

Asa Akira bumping tactic initiated

THe thin crust is ok but other than that it's dog shit.

>thinks domino's is bad
>thinks asa akira is bad
get some taste, kid

Honestly the best dominoes I had was when I was living in Camp Pendleton, CA. Everywhere else is bleh to average.

Chain pizza places have never been good. In fact back in the 80's and 90's it was worse because you had to talk to someone when ordering a pizza. Then sit and listen through the special going on or whatever deal was going on. I remember pizza being about what it is now, cheesy oily bread.

It used to be worse than it is now. When was the last time you had it faggot?

He has plenty already from the sound of it

I liked the old recipe dominos used way more than the new; the new is top tier dog food.

Faggot

Papa John's is the absolute worst. There's better frozen pizza choices at the grocery store. Pizza Hut is way too gimmicky. Just make damn pizza instead of fucked up shit crusts. Little Caesars isn't as good as it used to be in the '90s. Domino's is hit and miss, mostly due to the employees giving a shit. Godfather's was the best chain.

I unironically really like dominos thin crust pizza

>tfw live in a third world country
>only pizza chains available are pizza hut and Domino's
>local made pizza is shit, basically lots of tomato ketchup with cheese on a pizza bread
>Domino's and PH is comparatively good, but insanely overpriced because the government enjoys raping it's citizens

>Dominos
>Bad
A Hand-tossed pizza with grilled chicken, mushrooms and onions is god-tier fast food

I work at dominos and I genuinely prefer it to papa johns. papa johns is way too sweet

When I was eating it out of your sisters vagina last night. Let’s just say I didn’t need anchovies....,

>Was dominoes pizza ever good? Like back in the 70s, 80’s and 90’s?

Back in the 80's, they were much better. Better sauce, better cheese, better dough.

But more importantly, the competition was weaker. Pizza was hard to get in much of the America, and their idea of pizza was frozen Red Baron class shit. No fast casual niche. Pre/early wolfgang puck and CPK. It was probably the best pizza place in much of the country, with option two being some half assed option 3 from a local italian joint.

never tried it in the 80s but early 90s it was okay, i imagine the quality/ingredients were probably better back then, most fast food seemed better at one point.

>most fast food seemed better at one point.

That's because it was. When things separated into fast casual and fast food, the fast food dove down to the lowest bidder.

Are you fucking 12?

Domino's in my area is pretty good compared to the Pizza Hut. Half the shit at the local pizza hut isn't fully cooked and has much more grease than usual. I mean while it sucks not getting their breadsticks and stuff, at least Domino's has the java cakes.

I ate Domino's everyday for nearly a year straight in the early 2000s. It was even worse than it is now.

Trips don't lie

Dominos in terms of ordering is way beyond any other chain in convince. They will tell you any coupon they accept and will accept an order in any way possible. The pizza is medicore but the price after coupons makes it cheap.

They are the child of a Samsung and apple pizza place.

Please tell me more of the 9 9 9 plan

Domino's is going to work to fix their brand. Papa John's just fucking sucks, Pizza Hut wants to do a bunch of bullshit cheese-pockets in the crust... Domino's is passable, and seems more interested in making their product better.

I prefer non-chain fast food pizzas over chain fast food pizzas. Cheaper and tastes far better.

Never said Dominoes or Asa Akira is bad. I said Dominoes is average and believe Asa is sexy that is why I used her titalation and not Riley Reid’s to jumpstart the thread.

Yes and so does almost everyone but this is a thread about delivery pizza. Allot of people can’t afford to go an upscale pizza joint that does it the “right way”.

What’s wrong with cheese in the crusts? I think that’s a cool idea.

all i know is that, every super obese 600+ pound sack of shit basically lives off of dominoes

Not in my area it’s mostly skinny hipsters. The fat neckbeards love the local chains.

I really doubt any local place is cheaper than dominos.

i'm talking about like so fat they can't hardly leave their home.

This sort of thinking led to Michael Bay directing the Transformers movies.

Dominos got better the last few years. Easily the best chain pizza you can get now. Always solid pizza and great deals. What keeps me coming back is the free pizza and the seasoning they brush on the crust

I remember their crust being absolute cardboard like a decade or so ago. Then they went through a marketing campaign about "improving their recipe," which to me meant making their sauce a bit better and brushing garlic butter onto their crust. It became a bit more tolerable after that, and I'm not throwing out the crust as much anymore.

Dominoes is the best out of all the fast food chain pizza places.

The 5.99 deal for a medium 2 topping pie is great.

I do miss the old BBQ sauce, though.

FFS this thread again.

Look, pizza chains vary by the brain dead employees who may or may not know how to count/make food

also, papa johns sucks dick and so does pizza hut