I got a hot dog at Target today for the first time in forever

I got a hot dog at Target today for the first time in forever.

It's your basic hot dog, similar to what you'd get from a gas station, I guess. What struck me was the selection of condiments over by the soda fountain:

Heinz ketchup
Heinz yellow mustard
Heinz mayo
Heinz sweet relish
Ken's buttermilk ranch
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ

And you could get Rico's cheese sauce from over the counter. I'm guessing some of these are meant for other food items, but it seems like you could create an interesting hot dog if you wanted.

So, what would you get on your Target hot dog?

Ketchup
Mayo
Mustard
Ranch
BBQ

I would by far prefer going hungry to eating a gas station/food court hot dog

I wouldn't get a hotdog, but I'm not too good for that movie theater butter popcorn.

I got you covered.

(Note the little white label in the bottom left of the case.)

Yeah, that's how you know you're getting the good stuff. Also, you'll have to get your own as I don't share finger foods.

Relish and mustard

No onions or hot peppers?

Just mustard, I guess.

My brother travelling on a 12 hour trip to visit for 3 days ate a gas station hotdog for lunch and had wicked ass food poisoning for the entire time he was here. It was almost like he never even visited.

Raw onions? Hot peppers? This is target, not a roadside stand

Sounds delicious

>This is target, not a roadside stand
Which means they definitely have onions and hot peppers in the building

most hot dogs I've got out are horrible when you've mostly only eaten grocery store.

Lite ketchup
Moderate relish
Sprinkle black pepper

So go to the shelves and buy them and put them on yourself.

the two patrician dogs
>any named dog style, eg chicago dog, chilli cheese dog, seattle dog
>onion + yellow mustard
>sauerkraut and nothing else

Well why doesn’t someone invent an onion condiment like relish that could be pumped out?
Brb making my fortune

Target restaurants were the best. wish they still had them

K-Mart was my jam when I was a kid. Awesome greasy burgers

There's a Target near me that still has it. But every other Target I've been to just has a Starbucks instead.

too late

I have never, ever seen this in the wild

>MARK PANT
>wrong left

why did you have to remind me of their food

>wagecucking at target
>finally get a 15 minute break
>poor so lunch options were either a lunchable, a hot dog, or the 3 breadsticks and sauce
>if I was really living large I could order the pizza they had once a month or so
>go sit in sterile white walled breakroom for the remaining 10 minutes and contemplate suicide

Should pack your own lunch bro.

They're shit.

Flavorless mush.

I love onions.
Your pic is wet saw dust.

Nothing worse than being sick during holidays ... an acquaintance spent two weeks in India, diarrhea from teh first day to the last. well, India, go figure.

aren't relish just basically chopped up pickled cucumbers?
why can't we do the same for pickled onions

american relish is basically pickle jam but I think it uses bread and butter pickles, not dill pickles. ie it's dogshit

Try some hot dog relish. It has a lot of mustard in it and I think it's much better than the sweet stuff.

that packaging looks exactly like a super nintendo game

That hot dog looks suspiciously all-beef. Hot dogs are supposed to have both pork and beef. Period.

Hotdogs are shit. As much as I want to make fun of it for still being shit, Chicago got the right idea by trying to make it taste as little like a hotdog as possible.

Mayo and ranch

That selection of condiments sucks.
I usually get my Holiday hot dogs with onion crunch, boom boom sauce, and kraut on them.

Yellow #5 gives you cancer. It’s banned in UK

Pork is shit

it's a nintendo game of flavor and tasty.

Why?

he's from europe. They can't eat pork there anymore. Their government-church won't allow it.

never said they were good, just that they exist

>american relish
isn't a thing. there is sweet relish using sweet pickles, but also dill relish using dill pickles. many kinds of relish exist

>Europe has one government
Retard.

>>Europe has one government
Sharia law isn't it? In a veil called the EU.

awww yeah I remember those burgers. we still have k-marts around here (somehow) but I doubt any of them have cafeterias now.