Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind.

Fuck off with these shitty threads

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Would you rather fuck a sexy girl or be a sexy girl?

If you're a sexy girl, you can still fuck yourself

kys

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her..

BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!

if you're a not gay guy - if you got raped, would you rather cum and enjoy it or not

*raped by another man

Horrible thread. You should never start it with an image like that.

"Allo can I cream in your minge plz luv?"

What an unnecessarily wide street. Don't they know that there's a land shortage in Africa?

I'm debating whether I want to keep up my shitty job search for wage slavery with few prospects due to my situation or use my meagre (sub $200 USD) savings to start a small business.

I don't want to be a wage slave but I don't want to fail.

Winning

agree 100%

Dog days make me feel like I'm a walking pile of dirt. Breathing gets harder, I've got nail fungus, a scratch in the skin is sure to get infected. Sweating like a pig at work (where I literally handle spoiled food all day). Showering dries the skin and only makes it worse. I need to get out of this country - I need to get money.

if you're a sexy girl, you can still fuck another sexy girl.

The young man spent his teenage years at the computer; shitposting on Veeky Forums. In hindsight, he felt it had been a waste of time, and, as he felt his overgrown paunch, a time of waist.

I am disgusted by myself.

I never touched a boob.

These threads should still be Veeky Forums related.
I know sometimes openly speaking about what is on your mind can be inspiring and help you finally formulate a thought.
But this simple spewing of one liners and shitty replies is a waste.
At least write something truly thought provoking or enticing to read.
This is just pathetic and should get these threads deleted

what kind of business?

Gene Wolf is a nice guy

I don't even read books why am I lurking this board?

me neither

I should really stop researching symptoms online every time I have a minor skin irritation or tendon strain but I can't stop myself.
Fucking panicking.

I do the same and for the sams reasons. I think it is just stress.

Vermicomposting.

I think this site has memed me into hating Jews.

I like Jews and Veeky Forums isn't stopping me

digits confirm hatred.

>Who doesn't hate jews by this point yet?

>Showering dries the skin and only makes it worse.
Stop overusing hygiene products, then. Coating your entire body in shower gel or whatever every day isn't natural. A stream of water is enough to get sweat off most of your body, unless you're really dirty.

kek, Veeky Forums can't handle a picture of a fully clothed girl.