Why aren't pretzel buns the default bun type for burgers yet?

Why aren't pretzel buns the default bun type for burgers yet?

overbearing chewiness. no smell of toasted sesame seed

Most Americans are absolutely disgusted by bread with crust that has a different texture form the rest of the bread.
>t. American

Because brioche buns are better.

The chewiness is what makes it good

wrong

There are quite a few places in Wisconsin that do this.

>wrong
no u

because they're fucking garbage. too dense and sweet, too filling. and they're too strong, so you wind up squashing the burger contents.

fuck pretzel rolls entirely.

Sweet? the fuck kind of pretzel buns are you eating?

ive always wondered the same thing. the chewiness would is an awesome combo with the juicy beef

because if you bite into the burger you'd push everything out because the consistency and density of the ''pretzel bun'' wouldnt offer enough friction and pair it with any other sauce like mayo or mustard and you're in for a slippy experience.

would give new meaning to a ''slider''.

it's retarded

Because they're shit.

they're always too small for the burger and create a weird issue where you have trouble taking a bite without something falling off. a hamburger bun shouldn't be hard.

>I live in flyoverville
Pretzelbuns were a massive trend 5 years ago. They are different but definitely not better

because they are disgusting?

brioche is absolute shit as well as pretzel.

if you want a good bun buy them from fuddruckers. they are the only burger place that makes the bun correctly

The ones with cream cheese frosting and cinnamon.

I've got a perfect recipe for buns.

>poppyseed

what kind of gaping asshole doesn't like poppy seeds?

Maybe you should learn how to assemble a god damned sandwich.

>The chewiness is what makes it good
i'd rather use bagels have a more neutral flavour, the alkaline flavour of brezen doens't work with everything.
It's great for Leberkas with Sweet bavarian mustard tho

wagecucks who work at such a pathetic job they get random drug testing with the two dollar strip tests that will false positive if there's so much as a stiff breeze.

This is untrue

t. Elaine

share it

>sweet
>sweeter than burger buns

Kill All Anglos

share please? looks good

They're best with ground bison and basic ingredients. No ketchup, maybe a little bit of mayo and mustard.

These posters are not Americans.
No American ever has an issue with burgers escaping the bun except for burgers adorned in the sloppiest of toppings.

Because they are too tough and taste like rubber, meat slips right off of them.

best post

you're literally unaware of your sensory perceptions if you don't realize that there's more sugar in pretzel buns than in regular airy buns.

because they're better for pulled pork sandwiches

Probably because they'd work better for more specific combinations of patties and toppings, like brioche and ciabatta

Yeah, remember when ciabatta was a thing?

scoop out some of the inside of the top bun you colossal faggots

But we want sandwiches, not bread bowls!

cost benefit analysis

They suck. I just want a normal fucking bread bun.

got one that won't make me fail a piss test?

who?

It's delicious but not that soft to become a standard. Mind that if a sandwich is too hard it will render the customer full too early and won't buy more of them, making it a financial loss.