How do you fill a burrito with sour cream without it being uneven and some bites being so full of only cream...

How do you fill a burrito with sour cream without it being uneven and some bites being so full of only cream? Pic not related

toss ingredients in sour cream before you put them in the burrito

I don't know, but Daisy made it in squeeze bottles probably for confused people like you that can't spread it with a spoon.

Mix all of your cheese, olives, tomatos, etc in the sour cream

Lay every ingredient out in the center of the tortilla in a line, stacking lines until you have a nice rectangular stack of ingredients in the middle of your tilla
Roll one end over and tuck it under the stack, fold the two sides in and then roll it up
Alternatively put it all in a bowl and mix it up like the animal you are

What the fuck, are you an enlightened being?

just spread it evenly before closing the thing
if you just glop it on with a spoon and lazily spread it of course you going to have some uneven nasty bites

by not going to Qdoba

Sour cream is the shits on anything other than a baked potato. if you're eating sour cream in a burrito, there is something physically wrong with your thought-process. It takes all the heat and spice, and gives nothing in return. Eating sour cream on a burrito, is like drinking whiskey on a full stomach, It kills the effect you're going for.

>not seasoning to food to retain spice through other flavors
self-identified shitter

Nah man, that's dumb.

Caulk is a homonym with "cock," which is slang for penis! LOL

spread the sour cream out before you roll it, what kind of fag ass stupid question is this

loosen with a bit of regular cream and spread on the tortilla before you put the other shit on

He's correct though. Adding any dairy such as sour cream or cheese kills the real flavor of the burrito/taco.

You best not be eating that in front of me.

the dairy is an integral part of the flavor you cluck

Dude just use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly before rolling... I'm not even sure if it's bait or legit autism anymore

>or cheese
you must be baiting, I refuse to buy this

if it's aggressively seasoned, as it should be, then a little fatty dairy can cut through that and balance it out.
If you're eating some murrcan tier fast food mexican then yeah, there's probably so little seasoning that adding dairy will drown it.

>place tortilla on plate
>put sour cream on tortilla
>spread around middle of the tortilla
>add the rest of your ingredients
>roll burrito

But then the cream will get hot when cooked

I was under the impression cream is to be added last,cold

WANT