What is the traditional breakfast in your country? In England, this dish is known as a 'Full English breakfast'. Delish!

What is the traditional breakfast in your country? In England, this dish is known as a 'Full English breakfast'. Delish!

Other urls found in this thread:

hostelbookers.com/blog/travel/best-breakfast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you didn't even have to post a fake full english breakfast, the real one is just as fatty, and brits wonder where americans learned to eat

Southern US here. Eggs over-easy, country ham, hash browns (with or without tomatoes and mushrooms), stewed apples, waffles, bacon, and syrup, cup of coffee, glass of milk, glass of orange juice... These are the core elements of a southern breakfast. Oh, and some grits and shrimp too.

This is 'full ohio' here in florida, sometimes it's a spaghetti dish as well

This is going to be a thing, isn't it? I deserve this.

That's pretty similar to what we call a 'Full American breakfast'. Pretty good to be honest with you

That looks exactly like the catfish we eat in Mississippi, complete with the tin platter.

it looks like a skeleton hand is grabbing the chips at top center

Gimme a smithwick's and I'll eat that whole--
>Canned tomatoes

hostelbookers.com/blog/travel/best-breakfast/

whats best? whats worst?

>vietnam

there are many but i chose chilaquiles.
fried tortilla strips with sauce and cheese.
usually served with beans and an egg to make it more breakfasty

what the fuck is that cum

I thought a full english was when a mother masturbates their son for exam week.

I usually take way more tortilla than that, use green sauce and scramble the egg but that's the basic idea. There's also Huevos Rancheros, which are basically the same thing but stacked on top of each other. Mehikan Age old tradition of arranging things in a different order and call it a new dish

Rice porridge IIRC. Viets sure like their textures runny. Tho I dont know what anything else in that plate is

>29. Breakfast in Vietnam – usually consists of some meaty treat dropped in a semolina/porridge mixture. What you see above is pork porridge. It features Chinese doughnuts, beansprouts, pork intestine stuffed with peppery pork mince, sliced pork heart, stomach slivers and blood pudding. A bit more interesting than toast and jam anyway.

Never had sauteed fish like that but they look delicious af. Also top tier miso soup

I wanna put my face in that. Cept I like only three way.

Fun fact: european "breakfast" is their only meal of the day

not complete without some good anime and video gays

i usually prefer 15 minutes of sleeping / lying in bed wishing i didn't have to get up and live my life to eating breakfast during the week, and I sleep through it on weekends. I guess the traditional American breakfast is pretty well-established, though.