*drops pen*

*drops pen*

BASED

Horrid heritage his hours honored
For the sake of his work, I can't be bothered.
Ah, Lovecraft. The textual joke.
For his name, smack I toke.
Designed to peak at human sin,
Only failure he called akin.

BASED!

>rhyming figure with nigger

BASED MAGAPEDE!!1111!!!!!

On the Creation of Niggers
part the second

Some time later, the Westerns wrought
that Thing called Capital - quite a thought.
It functioned mainly as a Mouth and Hand
and it haunted the dreams of poor Nick Land
who envisioned, sharing with Lovecraft
a sort of chronophagia, fore and aft.
So in a *literary* sense HP is class.
But otherwise? Jesus. What an ass.

Figure
/ˈfJɡə/

Nigger
/ˈnJɡə/

what's wrong with that?

Probably a semi illiterate Brazilian

You know...I never realized this but he looks exactly what I always picture every single /pol idiot looks like.

Even if it was true, we should still applaud anyone who rhymes nigger with anything in poetry.

>inb4 rappers
it has to be with deliberate hatred from a superior white man

To make a girl
God takes sweetness and lace
Adds ribbons and dimples
And a smile for the face
A carefree laugh
And a winsome wink
Some giggles, some curls
And a touch of pink
Then he stirs in more love
Than there is tea in China
And to round it all out
He includes a vagina

~ Boyd Rice

>double double

What are you saying?

Is he, dare say it, /OurGuy/?

H.D Lovecrap was a seafood stickler with a divided fetish. Cajewlu is glorified calamari. I hate this BOARD.

Howard Phillips Lovecraft, heaven knows, had a talent for writing which was of no mean proportion: only what he did with this talent was a shame, and a caution and an eldritch horror. If he'd only gotten the hell out of his aunties' attic and obtained a job with the federal writer's project of the WPA, he could have turned out guidebooks that would have been classics and joys to read forever. Only he stayed up there muffled up to the tip of his long gaunt New England chin against the cold which lay more in his heart than in his thermometer, living on 19 cents worth of beans a day, rewriting (for pennies) the crappy manuscripts of writers whose complete illiteracy would have been a boon to all mankind -ah, but life is a boon- and producing ghastly, grisly, ghoulish, and horrifying works of his own as well -of maneating things which foraged in graveyards, of human/beastie crosses which grew beastlier and beastlier as they grew older, of gibbering Shoggoths and Elder beings which smelt real bad and were always trying to break through thresholds and take over; rugous, squamous, amorphous nasties abbetted by thin, gaunt New England eccentrics who dwelt in attics and who were eventually never seen or heard from again. Serve them damn well right, I say. In short, Howard was a twitch, boys and girls, and that's all there is to it.

I guess I had the american pronunciation in mind.

correct

this was truly his master piece

this
BASED Lovecraft
I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet. CHESS MATE libcucks
My fellow pedes will love this on the_donald
by the way, does anybody have any rare pepes? xD praise KEK, meme magic is truly real

A man with that overbite and hairline has the gall to call anyone a "nigger"? I won't even mention his prose.

Are you calling this man's prose a "nigger"?
His prose is purple.