Feliz Navidad. Tamales are the reason for the season

Feliz Navidad. Tamales are the reason for the season.

I ate some hallacas yesterday. Not as good as tamales but still nice except for the raisans. Will get some tamales for Christmas though. Tinga is my favorite.

>tfw you don't have 3 generations, one of which is a nubile brown toned flirtatious wench cooking tamales together on Xmas eve while the men drink modelo and smoke weed.

Damnit, why'd I have to be born a boring WASP eating green bean casserole and listening to my sisters catfight?

I like mine with extra lard!

I grew up in Mexico and my family always buys tamales from the same lady down the street because my grandmother never wanted to make them when she was alive, and neither my mother nor any of my aunts want to bother.

How do I make the sweet ones with raisins? I had them in Mexico and never since.

But don't a lot of families do it as a tradition or has it gone out of style? I mean they sell those huge ass tamale steamers at the international market, so I figured it was still a thing.

>But don't a lot of families do it as a tradition

lmao no.

Green bean casserole is amazing and you don't have to worry about being beheaded or deported

Banana Leaf > Corn Husk

Fuck those shitty dry corn ones.

Def going out of style. Think its more on millennial latinas tho. I got two sisters that can't be bothered to help. This year it was just me and my mom

>tfw I'm also more inclined in helping with the cooking instead of my sisters

>corn husks
Absolutely_Disgusting.jpg

Who /banana leaf/ master race here?

>Green bean casserole is amazing
No way anyone genuinely thinks this.

>Feliz Navidad
u mean chainsaw beheading pendejo puta jajajajaja
mexico stronk

Funny. Me and my parents just made like 200. Takes so Damn long. But with it.

Tfw white ppl hate themselves so much they send their own mother and father who spent thousands on them and spent 18 years of their life raising them to die alone in nursing homes.

No need to kill white ppl They kill their own parents just let them kill themselves.

Actually white ppl buy each other stupid shit cause jews brainwash them that bif they don't buy material goods they don't love each other.

if i didden't know any better
i would've said you was an sentinel

I laughed do hard at this in the office. Fuck you. Also fuck autocorrevt it keeps going to duck. But seriously fuck those corrupt government pigs in Mexico.

>worship a skeleton death god
>pretending you are christian
mexicans are agents of stand sent to deceive

ohh we are christian just like youuu!!!
sure thing pal...sure thing

>tfw mom always makes a shit load of tamales for my dad's clients growing up
>ended up eating my weight in tamales every year
Just pass the pozole por favor

SOMEBODY GET TRUMP ON THE LINE!

>>worship a skeleton death god
only hicks do that.

You have low standards for comedy Pedro.

>worship a skeleton death god
>pretending you are christian

That's literally every xtian, not just catholics.

>claim to love God
>staple his son to a piece of wood
Can't fool me Christians

>because my grandmother never wanted to make them when she was alive
Do beaner grannies cook after death? I didnt see coco in theaters so i dont know

>t. Southern monkey

>tfw ur mixed race and get to eat delicious home made tamales AND green bean casserole

It is a strong tradition in some places, however current female generation prefers to whore out in social media instead of helping their mom/grandmom with the tamales.

You haven't had good tamales then. Corn huskers end up dry as fuck when skimming on the lard. You don't skim on the lard, ever.

All the cutes are from Oaxaca.