>可愛いからに決まってるじゃない。アホか

あなたとあなたの食べ物はばかです。

well some dishes are supposed to rest before you serve them

cute things are cute

cute!

ahah

thats super duper cute

Think about the kids man

They probably won't eat it because it's cute.

No
You and your food are dumb

why did you delete that post user?

i'm a giant manly man and i like this and think it's cute

Have you never eaten something cute?

This shit wasn't any better than a normal nikuman, but I enjoyed it more.

Jesus that's a lot of ketchup.

>faggots
>girls
Wanna know how I know that you are an incel?

food is an art, you cretins

Japanese have a weird belief that ketchup needs to be applied to all and every western dish. Read about "yōshoku" on teh wikipeds

Americans seem to follow suit
>Well done steak w/heinz

Imaging butchering those kumas with your satanic fork.

It's are kawaii ^__^

>related in any way to animu
>art
pick one friendo

Corgies are not fucking cute. They’re retardation incarnate.

What's life without whimsy?

good dog

It's cute, but I feel like there's a but of a disconnect with the reality that you're about to slice it's face open with a fork and consume the remnants.

Cute dog, but I feel like any parent who films their kid these days is just an utter bastard out for likes and views and maybe a column on the Mail Online.

becuz its mucho kowayee

what do they use for most of the colors besides ham and cheese. I've tried making these for my wife before but I find the palette kind of limited. Got her all these cute cutters and stuff but there's like no real color palette for them here besides red brown yellow pink white. The only thing I could even think of making green was some kind of matcha crepe.

>It's cute, but I feel like there's a but of a disconnect with the reality that you're about to slice it's face open with a fork and consume the remnants.
that's part of the fun

>fun-food-for-kids.jpg
Why do faggots do this to the board?

besides /cgl/ and /soc/ (I think /adv/ is mostly women or incels because it's 90% shit advice) this is the most woman-infested board there is.

imagine your young jav mom making increasingly more pervy pictures of your favorite waifus in your lunch until one day you open your bento to find a small image in her likeness made in ham and cheese wearing seaweed lingerie.

w-what's under the nori sempai?