I went from putting girls on a pedestal to thinking they're worthless whores (especially because they have low loyalty...

I went from putting girls on a pedestal to thinking they're worthless whores (especially because they have low loyalty to the tribe and no sense of abstract morality--they'll fuck anyone who is charming enough).
What can I read to start appreciating girls again?
Or should I just not think about them at all and find motivation in serving God?

>>/r9k/

i'm interested in this too, but

inb4 instead of people giving recommendations that prove women are capable of psychological complexity and nobility, the only replies are
>VIRGIN? I BET YOU CANT FUCK. I CAN FUCK THOUGH, I MAKE THE PUSSIES WET

Feminist theory.

Well, uh, yea. You'd have to have had close to 0 interaction with a woman to actually think this. hence everyone thinking you're a virgin.

Madame Bovary

Women are flawed beings subject to evolutionary behaviors just like you are. The key point is that these things were managed responsibly when whites were in charge of our culture, whereas the jews who have been manipulating our culture since the 60s have exacerbated them for the worse because they are a subversive and psychopathic people who hate us and want to destroy our societies. Women can be put back in check easily once the jewish problem is dealt with, so focus on that: the root, not the symptoms.

>reverse search image

>google searches for image using the phrase "girls that are 17"

Thanks Google

I'm legitimately asking for educated thoughts about this. It seems you can discuss any topic here, but as soon as you mention women you get /r9k/ replies.

I don't visit /r9k/, I'm not an angry virgin, I'm just disappointed by life and people in general, feeling pretty misanthropic sometimes, especially when it comes to sex, like we're all disgusting animals. I want to make peace with these thoughts and don't let them bother me.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her..

Kys faggot, or read Pride and Prejudice.

i think you should try therapy

Read a book on a female saint. St. Catherine of Siena or St. Joan of Arc ect... they're genuinely great people and will contextualize the capacity of women.

read War and Peace

>(especially because they have low loyalty to the tribe and no sense of abstract morality--they'll fuck anyone who is charming enough

So basically because they are not collectivist ideologues who actually live based on their own set of morals which for not being yours set of morals you decide doesn't exist.

The Kreutzer Sonata - Leo Tolsti

Morality isn't relative dumbass.

user similar to you here (except i am a virgin and visit r9k)

first youre on your way to success and popualrity
then you go from cluelessness to anger
then you become an outcast
then you read history and philosophy to find meaning
then you realize that good guys lost and everything is going to shit, modernity fucked us over
then you become completely hopeless and resigned
then you start planning suicide

at least thats what i went through
from what ive found out thats the only viable finale, unless youre some kind of a super alpha wonder man theres no hope, just give up

if you dont feel like killing yourself engage in some sort of a hobby and let things go, become a fatalist

What we're seeing now is late-stage Roman typed breakdown of our societies. Everything that used to hold women in check has eroded and we now live in a gynocentric society where women are able to pursue their primal desires with no consequences. I think that the best things you can do are begin lifting weights, improving yourself and start calling shit out and living a moral life. On top of this, I encourage everyone to support and participate in their local conservative politics.

>who actually live based on their own set of morals
kek not even close
They simply accept the moral values of the guy they're with, like a dog. And if they're single, of society at large. Mind you, most guys aren't much better in this regard, but they are better.

The only natural objective moral is the law of not harming to not be harmed. The only natural form of evil is harming another's physical body purposefully. The only forms of natural moral justice are harming or killing for self-defense or vengeance.

Everything else was invented arbitrarily by ideologues who had an idealized society in mind and tried to implement it, but forgot the fact that human beings are naturally animals like any other and have little to no patience for the opinions of others over the good or evil leaning of their actions.

>all members of X group to Y
automatically wrong

>human beings follow the closest ideologies to be accepted in the social group
what are the odds

all members of x group Do* Y

I fucked up

You can be a virgin and still have a healthy view of women you know.

Going for a perfect "until marriage" run, wish me luck. I rolled decent stats for it.

and Anna Karenina and Effi Briest

but really Lolita, she's perfect.

>Late stage Roman type breakdown

This man speaks the truth, sadly. Might as well have a glass of champagne until then and live your life as virtuously as you can until it collapsed. Probably won't even be in our lifetime so raise those kids right.

Bit of a privilege to live in such a time, really. Doesn't happen often and you're really put through a trial. Pretty novel.