Time has come! you have three choose wisely

time has come! you have three choose wisely

fuck foucault
marry zizek
kill heidegger

marry op
kill fuck myself

>fuck foucault

user, there's something I need to tell you...

Mallarme's not an option? Reminder that this is Veeky Forums. Alternatives should be Emerson on the one hand, Coleridge on the other.

Even though Zizek has a philosophical view very similar to my own I would go with Foucault because he seemed pretty cool.

1. Joyce
2. DeLillo
3. Kafka

These are my guys

Fuck Zizek
Kill Foucault
Marry Heidegger

Kill Zizek
Marry Heidegger
Fuck Foucault

Three Catholics.

This tbqh. I'm not getting my dick anywhere near MF.

Marry Heidegger
Fuck Foucault
Kill Zizek

so pretty much you aspire to make oscar bait?

Fuck MH
Marry MF
Kill SZ

kekum

Fuck Heidegger, Marry Zizek, Kill Foucault

LE MYSPACE SURVEY CONTINUES

N.A.V.E.L
G.A.Z.E.R.Z

Zizek's the only one who's not a scoundrel, not sure what to do about that.

my guy, are you trying to catch gay cancer?

am i gonna get aids from this??

The one on the left is very annoying and the one on the middle is bald so Ill choose the third one with the moustache. Needless to say I haven't read a word any of them wrote, if indeed they are writers.

From wikipedia article on heidegger

"Heidegger's philosophy is founded on the attempt to conjoin what he considers two fundamental insights: the first is his observation that, in the course of over 2,000 years of history, philosophy has attended to all the beings that can be found in the world (including the world itself), but has forgotten to ask what Being itself is. Heidegger thought the presence of things for us is not their being, but merely them interpreted as equipment according to a particular system of meaning and purpose. For instance, when a hammer is efficiently used to knock in nails, we cease to be aware of it. This is termed "ready to hand", and Heidegger considers it an authentic mode, saying that the given ("past") has presence in an oversimplified way when reduced to possible future usefulness to us."

w-what?????

instructions unclear
way too deep
dick on fire

zizek. no idea who the other two are

just poz my neg ass senpai

Foucault, easy. All three are great, though.

this, not even a huge fan

my choice is nietzsche, marx, adorno

Fuck Foucault
Marry Heidegger
Kill Zizek

Pretty obvious choice

culture shock
fuck yourself
choke yourself

The sad thing is, if we removed these charlatans from existence three more pop-up. That's why we should ban all philosophy that isn't analytic and make it all testable. This should be done with some urgenty, and we should also purge Veeky Forums from schizotypal retards who support them.