ITT your worst food binges

used to eat a whole bag of these, most/all of a bag of tortilla chips plus queso fresco and 3/4ths of a bottle of tahitian treat

Don't eat any more, the tainted food rate is nearly 50%, episode of food poisoning almost every time. That or bake them properly since microwaves are so unreliable.
If your microwavable food has to warn you of food safety when the beef or other meat is already fully cooked inside, you have to think twice.
Family dollar is on some vile shit lately but at least the hot pockets are completely safe to eat.

3 Galley Boys and 3 orders of potato teasers from Swenson's, a Mexican pizza and a couple crunchwrap supremes from the Bell. And half a bottle of vodka.
Few weeks ago when I got off work in the morning. Was dope.

>t. guy with no immune system from terminal AIDS

I eat those things all the time. Sometimes the center is still cool if I don't microwave them long enough from frozen and I've never gotten sick once.

>spicy picante
>jalapeno and cheese
Absolutely delicious

I've had lots of trouble with these. I don't reccomend them. Some things you just avoid buying, and why do you have to cook it to temperature if the shit inside is fully cooked? That's a blatant admittance of food tainting happening in the past or the present at their facility. They have to put it there because it constantly makes people sick.

Just make tacos (even though ground beef is being pushed towards $9/lb, a 100% increase in 3 months.)

well for just 4 dollars i can get so full that i dissociate

I'm sleepy, I meant the $1.25 ones were tainted lately, the xxl ones. It's the biggest meal per dollar in FD but makes me shit and cramp for 12 hours.

Two cups of ramen every so often

Yesterday I ate an entire bag of Smartfood cheese popcorn and two large bags of peanut butter M&Ms. It was disgusting. Today I'm going to eat nothing to make up for it.

It's been a long time since I've had a good pizza, but I'll eat until I puke with a great one.

Oreos and milk. Kiss the whole package goodbye.

a whole container of those kirkland xtra large peanuts and coffee. Fight me.

Use to down an entire pound of skittles every so often back when the green ones were lime flavored. Won't touch them now tho.

Drinking a pint of double cream right now.

>mfw I weigh 65Kg

>can only handle one pack of Oreos at a time
I once watched a 100lb Iranian girl go through three packs in one sitting. I buy them in boxed of 16 packs.

Frequently buy 2 for 1 Large Dominos Meators with loads of soda.

I used to have frozen burritos all the time.
I got the ones in the red package though.
I'd put 3 in an oven and eat with sriracha

Oh wow. Those are what I had all the time during my poverty days right after college. Those... and these.

Muh yardape. Cheat mode is thawing those fuckers and deepfrying them.

Half a bottle...come back when you're at rock bottom, pleb

I totally obliterated entire cans of cashews, almonds, pistachios and dried plums as well as an entire publix rotisserie chicken last night. It was under the guise of "celebration" but I knew in reality it's because I have no self control. However, almonds have no right to be as caloric as they are.