Fat cu/ck/s, what's your rmr and what do you eat on an average day?

fat cu/ck/s, what's your rmr and what do you eat on an average day? bodybuilding.com/fun/calrmr.htm

Honestly just trying to understand how morbidly obese people even manage to maintain their weight

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coming from someone with morbidly obese parents, one of whom got a gastric bypass, the other who still weighs 300+ pounds and has completely shot his back and knees:
It's ALL unregulated caloric intake coupled with zero exercise. And both my parents worked regular 9-5 jobs. My mother was a real estate agent and my father was a concrete mixer driver.
The dude in your picture? Pretty sure his job IS eating. They wouldn't be nearly as fat if they didn't have enablers to support them.

YOUR RMR: 3358 CALORIES/DAY

Im a poor nigger so im eating carbs/bread/pasta

how much do you weight user?

if you're eating the ballpark of 3500calories daily I can see why you're poor haha

last time I weighed myself 4 years ago I was 540lb, but I've lost weight since then and don't know my current weight.

I'd have to guess around 400-420 now

I'm currently 270. Down from 325 a couple months ago thx keto

Anyways I was eating straight garbage and still am because I'm lazy but maintaining this weight currently. Basically ate out every day, snacks were high carb/sugar stuff with regular sodas etc. And lots and lots of beer and mixed drinks.

1860. Well then.

are you taking measures to lose weight? Ease into it, just start by counting calories. Set a calorie limit for yourself (which frankly, you could be pretty generous with) and don't go over it. Don't go and cut out fast food and sugary bullshit cold turkey, you'll just relapse and binge it hardcore for a week straight. Start by trying to eat takeaway like 50% of often as you do now, set a calorie limit and count everything

>everyone missing the second half of the question that actually made it kinda interesting

Junkfood isn't in my diet, I can only afford high carb cheap food.

During the summer I fucked my back working and been stuck home so i haven't been binge eating, kinda worried im not getting enough protein though.

2008 cal/day (225lb @ 5'11")
I just drink and often eat an extra serving. I'll get pizza and junk occasionally, nothing too crazy but definitely enough to make me 225 lbs.

I probably weight around 400
I like cooking, I make way to ok much fried food, I buy a big chicken (7 pounds) weekly and I fry the breasts, I either make general tso or teriyaki chicken or something like that, the tights I use to make curry or Kung Pao or some chow men, I make a ton of pulled pork too that I either eat in sandwich form or salads with lots of dressings, I don't eat a lot of beef but when I do I make stews mostly, if I'm too lazy to cook I eat sandwiches or mcdonalds
So my average day involves two big servings of one of those things, two big servings of sticky rice, a family size soda, some candy for breakfast and again in the afternoon and maybe again at night before sleep

Shit, at least you got fat off of nice sounding food

> I'm poor so I eat too many calories

Wouldn't you save money by eating less? Or are poor people required to overeat?

And right now I’m probably eating around 1000~ to shred the last fat on my body.

RMR: 2294 calories/day

I eat less than you'd expect for a fatty, I am where I am because of beer and no exercise. Mostly what I eat is stir fry which usually boils down to
>1 lb beef or chicken
>3-4 cups vegetables not including an onion and a ton of garlic
>Whatever sauce I feel like making
Usually over rice but sometimes noodles. This usually nets me both dinner and breakfast. Tonight I'm making kielbasa with peppers, potatoes, and an onion.

Breakfast: Most days, start with steel cut oats (1/2 cup, dry) toppee with three spoonfuls of plain, unsweetened yogurt, nuts (typically walnuts), and some sort of fruit, usually berries. Single fried egg on the side.

Lunch: usually a can of sardines and about 3/4 cups of brown rice. Usually a medium salad or other vegetable on the side. Sometimes a piece of fruit.

Dinner: varies a lot. Usually make a pot of something that lasts three or four days, typically legume-based, sometimes pasta. Sometimes fish or meat-based.

Dessert and snacks are rare. Drink only water, coffee, and tea and about an average of 1 beer every one or two days.
This is a relatively new lifestyle for me (~4 months) and I've lost 10 lbs.

Manlet here. 5'9, 155lbs~, 1660

Breakfast: Berries/yogurt, apple/peanut butter, 2 eggs + bacon/ham toast sometimes scrambled with some cheddar cheese, bran cereal + fruit. One of these are generally my breakfast.

Lunch: Salad + chicken/tuna, sandwich + chips, leftovers

Dinner: Protein, carb, veg combination

I snack on nuts a lot, but I do a decent amount of physical activity .

1782 CALORIES/DAY

I'm not cutting anymore so I'm averaging around 2k daily

>2k daily
So in other words, you're starving. Nice.

>5'9
>155lbs~
>fat
WTF did you do to yourself?

whatdo you like to snack on when you arebroke my fat friends?
plenty of fried rice and pancakes here

Have you considered to stop snacking and lose weight instead?

how about you mind your own buisness instead?
losing weight wont fix all my mistakes nor it will it take away the pent up misery of a life that was lived the wrong way
but a bucket of fried shrimp can make me really happy for a while

Your RMR:1666 calories/day.
Breakfast: coffee and/or bread if I feel like it
Lunch: egg/croissant/fruit/coffee
Dinner: whatever I feel like making. I often skip it because I'm a lazy fuck.
I do eat snacks.

I really need to stop skipping meals if I want to workout and see results.

Dude said his RMR was around 1800, you illiterate?

2072 calories a day

My diet varies considering I’m a college student. Sometimes I get three meals a day, sometimes only two. Even one if im not that hungry. Lots of soda and tea and there’s usually one fast food meal every other day or so.

I'd need to cut to like 700-800 if I want to lose weight and Christmas is coming up which means social eating obligations. Should I just start starving myself from now? Guess it'll be good for my pocket...

Save it for new year. It's bad to starve yourself and then eat loads on one day.

So does he only rest during the day? 24/7/365, resting? Walk two miles in a day, thay's already 200 calories.

Dude talks like a Veeky Forumsfag, would have guessed he exercised.

Higher then i want it to be but im gonna guess 1800-2300 ish plus i recently been going to the gym every other day.

btw weight is 270 looking to get to 220

>im gonna guess 1800-2300 ish
What did the calculator say?

idk dude i dont count calories thats just a guess, i mean a month ago it was easily above 3000

Did you only read the first 5 words of the OP?

Stop using this meme shit
sailrabbit.com/bmr/

One million.

YOUR RMR: 1586 CALORIES/DAY

Breakfast: oatmeal with mashed banana

Lunch: peanutbutter/chocolate spread sandwiches and some fruit

Dinner: burritos/pasta/pizza/curry/noodles

Fat people on those shows never get up and eat lying down.

my highest weight was 233 lbs with an RMR of 1997, making me obese with hypertension and pre-diabetes.

breakfast: whole bowl of chocolate granola w/ 2% milk

lunch: almost always ate out. pizza, burgers, chinese, etc.

dinner: sometimes something light like a sandwich or soup. sometimes i'd eat out again lel.

i drank like a fish, started with lonestars (texas equivalent of pabs blue ribbon) and moved on to craft beers with twice+ the ABV. only ate vegetables if i was eating out, cuz too lazy to cook, and hardly ever fruit.

now i avoid refined sugars and do calorie restrictions and/or intermittent fasting to get to a healthy weight and then maintain it. staples are eggs, chicken breast, salads, & veggies. i'm only down 11 pounds (started in november), but i feel healthier. even when i cheat and have things like take out orange chicken, i don't get noticeable insulin spikes anymore.

YOUR RMR: 2601 CALORIES/DAY
I'm a lardass not gonna lie, but I think I unintentionally been on OMAD diet cause I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch in a long time and I just have one big dinner. I haven't gained weight in 2 years, but I also don't lose weight because I don't exercise out of my job (it's manual labor), and some days I don't eat which probably fucks up any progress I would have made

or maybe my body just refuses to get any fatter

5'7
Keto /paleo diet
Weight 175 lbs
4000-5000 calories a day
Work a full work week
8-10% bf

I honestly have no idea how people get truly that fat. I mean eventually you would think if you eat 8000 calories a day you would just reach whatever size 8000 calories a day is. But no. They keep growing. I currently maintain my body weight with that amount of food. When i was 190lbs i was eating an additional 2000 calories a day. That was with another meal and 1200 caloriea protein shake. Now im protein shake free. I have a theory about fat people and intelligence being related. I very rarely meet a smart person who is very fat. There must be some disconnect with your mental state and getting so fat it begins to hamper your day to day life.

1850ish, it's more of a quantity thing for me. almost no liquid calories. very little fast food, maybe once every three weeks? but i love making a huge salad with feta cheese, olive oil and vinegar. we cook shit in the crock pot and serve it over rice or noodles. sourdough bread, cured meats, olives are all really delicious and calorie heavy. sometimes i cave and have chips, but that's like once a week or two.

it's inactivity and depression plus just a little too much food, resulting in gradual weight gain

My RMR according to your calculator is in the ballpark of 2100. It might be higher (online BMI calculators put me around 35-ish. My physician puts me around 25).

Basically my job is 90% moving heavy shit, so under this layer of blubber, I'm pretty solidly built. My diet is still a bit erratic, but once work steadies out a bit, I'll be trying to keep my intake under 2000 until all of my abs are clearly defined, and not just my upper obliques.

thats not what they implied dingus

This is abnormal fat fuckery. I think the only way you get to this point is a combination of a genetic condition and the obvious overeating.

you need to get checked for worms

2510 kcal/day

i most only eat twice a day

a big portion of what my mom has made for lunch
and a sandwich or two at night
i weigh 141kg

today i ate 5 pieces of pizza, 2 muffins, a handful of chips, 2 cheeseburgers and potato wedges

right now i'm useless living at home so i eat whatever mom cooks or brings home. average day no breakfast, either 2 sandwiches or 2 pizza pops for lunch, and meat with carbs for supper. right now i'm trying to cut out chips because i was eating 1 bag per day now down to 2-3 per week.

I am pretty certain I eat more than this everyday. Isn't a plate of pasta like 1k?

>and this is where I keep my genetics

I'm 5'11 and 110 pounds
I hate existing

In fairness, it's really easy for athletes/labourers/soldiers to gain weight too if they're not careful. Since their metabolism has adapted to a very high caloric intake and very efficient caloric usage, they start getting awfully bloated the moment they're forced into inactivity via retirement or injury.

Defensive fatass full of excuses. Losing weight will make your life better, and you'll save money too. The fact that you have excuses like that ready, and react so negatively to people telling you to eat less, is pathetic.

Nah, that just looks like an extremely physically active person to me.

If you truly only eat the items listed this 1500 calories at best

Resting metabolic rate is where you just lay there all day long. Most people's rmr is going to be lower than the amount of calories they actually eat because they stand up and walk around and do things. This expends calories. This is kind of a stupid thread, but it's still fun to read fat people threads.

In other words, they stop being very physically active, but keep eating a lot out of habit and they get fat? It's not magic.

normal for an extremely physically active person at 6'3". Seeing how this guy is 5'7" and 175 lbs I think it is a very active person who also has worms. There's no way this guy can eat 8000 cals to maintain.

nuts have 700 cals per 100 gr and sardines are packet with oil. That adds up.

I think you're tired and misread that post. He wrote that he eats 4000-5000 calories a day. The 8000 calories part was about a hypothetical fat person.

My pussy gets drenched when I think about guys 400+lbs.
>mfw only meet normal guys

>Wouldn't you save money by eating less? Or are poor people required to overeat?

It's cheaper to live a lifestyle where you regularly overeat.

>The more you know dot jaypeg

You're correct, sir. My apologies.

However,
>When i was 190lbs i was eating an additional 2000 calories a day
He did eat 7000 calories a day at 190 lbs, not far from my previous statement. Anyhow, I withdraw my statement, and call it a loss.

>losing weight wont fix all my mistakes nor it will it take away the pent up misery of a life that was lived the wrong way

it definitely would man

Start hanging around fast food joints and weight loss clinics more often.

would you rub olive oil on my man tits?

landwhales consume calories literally all the time they are awake. they only drink soda or other sugary beverages. the vast majority of their calories is from sugar. this causes them to be constantly hungry, so they keep eating. they sit on their ass 90% or more of the day.

I snack when I'm especially hungry. Usually calorie dense things like pb and cheese. When I said snacks are rare, I meant once every few days.

I also didn't specify the exact proportions of my dinners, where I get a large portion of my calories in a day, so I'm wondering what you're basing your calcs on.

Maybe. Post them and lets see.

We should make a fat Fu/ck/s get together where we make the most unhealthy food possible and we all eat it in silence while loudly grasping for air in between chewing and drinking soda

>1942
>5'7", 222lbs, 37% bodyfat (pls don't laugh)

>Average foods since starting a cut
- Baked chicken breast usually with spicy bbq sauce and mustard using 1tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil per pound
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Protein shake, 1-2 scoops of a powder, 1 cup of 2% milk, mix of greens and fruit
- Bulgur, quinoa
- PB2
- Rolled oats
- Ezekiel bread
- Herring, sardines
- Egg whites
- Black beans, chickpeas
Before this there was the usual fare of fast foods, I was 250 at my biggest.

>trying to understand how morbidly obese people even manage to maintain their weight
Binge eating meals. Even with the caloric density of junk/fast/premade food, you would have to be eating a hell of a lot to maintain that size. The root of it is poor mental health, the person is using eating as a coping mechanism and usually everyone who gets that huge has an enabler who is only helping to perpetuate it. There has to be a line drawn somewhere in dealing with obese patients, I think if they've had a pro explain TDEE, calories, macros, meal planning/prepping and they recognize the dangers of obesity yet continue to overeat and gain, then it has to be treated as a mental health issue cause they're abusing themselves. Unfortunately HAES and SJWs seem to have enough swing that it's becoming unethical to even discuss obesity.

>5'7", 222lbs, 37% bodyfat (pls don't laugh)
PIGGY
I
G
G
Y

I remember an episode of the tv show, "my 600 lb life". A doctor was reading the riot act to the 600lb star of the show. To maintain that weight, he had to consume an average of 10,000 calories per day. I'm onna 1500 calorie a day diet (to get A1C under control) that's about 6 1/2 days worth of food for me. All that guy does is eat all day long.

i have too much respect for my body to do something like that

>i have too much respect for my body
>lets himself develop man tits

Are you sick?

his body is a temple of doom

A sublimation of destrudo. The result of a unfulfilling, purposeless life where fleeting hedonistic sensation attempts to replace the yawning void of meaning. The comorbid death spiral of being fat, sad, and tired, each feeding into each other. Libido and destrudo out of whack.

Burgers are tastier than bullets, and cheaper and bear less social stigma than drugs.

Oh and I forgot, what I regularly eat
>beans
>pork
>curry
>bolillo
>avocados
>rice
>ground turkey
>milk chocolate
>Java monsters
>tons of potatoes

307 last I checked
I don't do anything except sit around the house all day

YOUR RMR: 1952 CALORIES/DAY

A turkey sandwich in the morning, and one at night, and an egg sandwich and a fiber bar somewhere in between. The last time I actually weighed myself was years back, but my body hasn't changed visibly in that whole time even once. I'm just shoestringing budget right now. I might've lost some weight, i don't know. I also put too much mayo on my sandwiches desu