Why does Stephen King write about Man-Boy couples so much (especially in the 70s and 80s)?

Why does Stephen King write about Man-Boy couples so much (especially in the 70s and 80s)?

Be used his publishers pay him to add pedophilia content into his stories.

Case in point: the child gangbang in 'IT'.

Salem's Lot is Man-Boy from the 1st line and fairly ends with them declaring their love for one another. The kid has a bondage scene.
In The Shining, that Furry ghost offers to suck Danny Torrance's cock.
Do I need even mention The Dark Tower? Or Jake's pants falling off when he "comes back" in vol 3?
In The Stand, the 10 year old autistic boy gets a hardon looking at a girlie mag, King delights to tell us...

are all writers pederasts or something

use ya head boi. do you think you get anywhere being famous and known without knowing how the people you surrounded with are into fucked up shit. its either hes one or he writes to tell people. get a brain lad

He was better as a Man-Boy writer than when he became a Feminard Phony.

>Salem's Lot is Man-Boy from the 1st line and fairly ends with them declaring their love for one another. The kid has a bondage scene.
how old is the kid? is he 16 at least?

The night before, Matt Burke had faced such a dark thing and had been stricken by a heart seizure brought on by fright; tonight Mark Petrie had faced one, and ten minutes later lay in the lap of sleep... Such is the difference between men and boys. (10.436)

About twelve.
Don't confuse with TV movie.

goddamn it. How am I supposed to get my homoerotic bromance on if there's really uncomfortable pedophilic overtones? I can't enjoy shit like this.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind it

Classicists?

No, classical pedaresty is redpilled and in fact not homo at all.
I had a different group of (((people))) in mind

that user knew that. everyone knew what you were getting at. it's just that nobody gave a shit. you're not half as clever as you think you are.

The dreaded Irish?

I'm beginning to think you know something I don't. Do you know what group of (((people))) this could concern, user?
You could be onto something, though I was thinking of something a little more... (((eastern)))

It's those bastards the Polynesian Islanders, isn't it?

no, no, no, its those bastard new zealanders

SODOM FOR THE SODOMITES!!

His buddy Peter Straub is off the hook with that stuff.

I always thought he wrote allot about agressive dolls. He did a X-File episode and it was all about this cursed doll. Fucking shit episode imo.

Lulz, "Show me on the doll where the Bad Man touched you."

>In The Stand, the 10 year old autistic boy gets a hardon looking at a girlie mag, King delights to tell us...

Wow! An author inserting childhood experience of sexual awakening into his work? Do you think that King may have, like all of us, an attachment to important stages of childhood development concerning a loss of innocence? If y'all think that's pederasty you are failing a self-administered Rorschach test.

Nicely written user

Nobody said it was anything. This thread is for speculation.

Btw, why did you say "inserting childhood experience "?

You have nothing to say, only to add.
Thank you for your contribution. Nicely written.