Are you down with this, Veeky Forums?

Are you down with this, Veeky Forums?

You just reminded me I haven't eaten stuffing this whole year.
Fuck I'm hungry for stuffing. I'd eat the hell out of that.

Everything looks like it's from a box. It looks cheap and caked with extra salt and pepper to distract you from that fact.

But I'm not a child, it's food. I'd eat it.

Turkey comes in boxes?

I'm down with it.

That looks a lot worse than what's in OP.

wtf did they somehow make bread out of a turkey

Jesus christ there is enough gravy and mac and cheese and shit, why the fuck did you have to cream the spinach you fat fuck?

wh*te """people"""

Are you familiar with the concept of comfort food?

im down with O P

chopped and reformed maybe

>Carrots in dressing, garbage HFCS bread roll

Thanks, no.

looks alright, should've toasted that roll though
don't know why you made mac and cheese with rotini though, elbows are perfectly fine and rotini is made to hold more sauce

The stuffing needs gravy too

This is a mess.
No real harmony, just a bunch of food thrown together. Each part should be a meal on its own.

You combine the mash with the stuffing duh.

Fuck it, you know what; pic related.

lol

>Each part should be a meal on its own.

"What's for dinner tonight, ma?"
"Creamed spinach."
"Th- that's all?"
"YES IT'S HARMONIOUS."

??

You don't live in a country with Thanksgiving, do you?

looks pretty shitty desu

I truly am not, I hate thanksgiving
a big plate of mush, no texture, no flavor other than salt

Pretty sure only one country celebrates thanksgiving.

>Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, the United States, some of the Caribbean islands, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan.

Turkey and potatoes look dry. Stuffing looks okay. That's definitely boxed/frozen mac and cheese. Those rolls are disgusting and too sweet. I'd still eat it but I don't know why you thought it warranted a thread about it.

wew lad, you really showed him with that list of 3 countries + unspecified caribean countries!

>rotini is made to hold more sauce

I think you just answered your own question

im down but the macaroni looks bad and i would prefer slow cooked collard greens or kale instead of creamed spinach or whatever that is, and a homemade roll

OP's dish isn't that dissimilar from Christmas dinner here in the UK, like says where its a huge serving of mush and meat. Fucking ugly meal.

>'only one country celebrates thanksgiving'
>you really showed him with that list of 3 countries
>Germany, Canada, Netherland, japan, liberia, england
>Sample some Thanksgiving traditions in London to celebrate the American holiday. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November
Are you.... doing this on purpose? It's an anonymous image board friend, you don't have to go into full-on damage control.

MY SANDWICH??????

"similarly named festival holiday" is not the same thing as celebrating the same thing though bro

Sigh.

Am I down with Boston Market?

Yeah I guess so. Its okay.

that's 100% boston market.

>dinner rolls

Never understood the concept of this outside Italian food

Looks ok to me the gravy looks like it came from a jar but that ok if you aren't the best at making gravy.

>no gravy on the stuffing

This is terribad trolling retardation level but just in case, when I quickly mentioned "harmonious" it was for a 3-4 chosent ingredients with seasoning. I thought it wasn't necessary to spell it out but ok. I was referring to something simpler like creamed spinach, pasta, and a bit of whatever tasty cheese to get some taste. Or the mushy shit on the left. Or macaroni with cheese. Or the puree and spinach. Or the chicken breast with the bun.

OP showed us macaroni with cheese, AND creamed spinach, ANAD a shit tier bun thing, AND chicken breast with a sugary shitshow of a sauce, AND a puree with the same shit on it, AND finally some mush with looks like puked celery, lard, carrot, and whatever is between.

Don't you Britons often have goose for Christmas? I seem to remember reading that in a Sherlock Holmes story once. I've always wanted to try it.

>sugary shitshow of a sauce
looks like the standard sort of gravy that goes onto plates like this and does not include any sugar in it

The only thing I have a problem with is that roll. Store bought rolls are shameful.

There's something about how unnaturally chewy they are that makes them attractive, though. Whenever I pick up a bag I run my fingers along the underside, and I always have an impulse to just rip open the bag and eat all the rolls at once.

Or those $1 "Italian" or "French" loaves from the grocery store bakery. Ever just want to open the bag and eat it right there?

turkey loaf

Hoooooly shit I remember that stuff. My mom used to make it all the time when I was a kid - and I liked it. She usually got the white+dark one, and I was adamant about only eating the white part for whatever reason.

I'd probably still eat it today. I'd totally forgotten it existed.

CREAMING THE SPINACH WAS EXCESSIVE ON THIS PLATE

Always weary of turkey since 9/10 it's very dry

Looks delicious I'd eat it.

wow you actually typed all that. how mad are u right now?

right? im craving it now.

everyone look at this retard and laugh

You people on here are ALWAYS miserable assholes that everyone should wish they just roll up and die, right? Why are you so fucking always unhappy? You people turn my stomach.

That doesn't look great but fuck anybody who wouldn't eat it.

Pasta is NOT tradition. Only for Easter and July 4th does one eat pasta salad or macaroni.

It was about 50/50 turkey/goose in the 19th century but anytime after turkey became king, probably because it became as cheap as goose. They only do the occasional goose as a fancy throwback these days.

Who hurt you?

Have you ever had it? What's it taste like?