Go to local meat market bc cheaper than big grocery store chains

>go to local meat market bc cheaper than big grocery store chains
>getting everything off my list
>turn around for not even 10 seconds and my steaks are missing from my cart
>hear goofy chuckling the next isle over
>go and look and see 2 grocery jesters playing suffleboard down the isle with my steaks
>try and chase my steaks up and down the isle while they laugh and me uncontrollably
>people stare at me in silence as I embaress myself trying to wrangle those steaks
>one of the jesters trips me and I fall taking half the pasta isle shelves down with me
>pasta sauce is everywhere
>I'm lying on the ground in pain
>jesters run away from the scene, vanishing into the vast isles once more
>"a-at least I got my steaks back, h-heh"

Gonna start going back to big chain grocery stores. I know I'll have to pay more, but at least they have task forces designated to deal with these fucking jesters.

>eating 'choice'
>Thinking you are saving $

Kys retard

my tastelet bf buys gross meat like that
i sometimes hope he dies

Angus Choice is fucking GOAT, if you go to a gym.

hope so 2
u want be my grl
i have vary big cooking skillz

only if you can sing like freddy

>needing watercraft to go buy groceries
Dear me, you must spend quite a lot on fuel going isle to isle. Regular supermarkets might seem like they cost a little more but they're actually considerably cheaper when you factor in that you're not spending money on boat fuel.

What exactly is the problem with meat like this? I'm trying to save money and I'm thinking of buying cheaper cuts like pork loin and shoulder. Beef chuck and round cuts would work well too. Prices at places like Aldi for these kinds of cuts would save me a lot on meals.

cheap meat is for the trash
eat vegetarian if you want to save money

>just soyboy things.

I managed to trap one of those fuckers in a shopping cart once and the store banned me right away. Fuck that place.

>look up meat market to see if there is any difference between it and a butcher shop. See this article.

>as advertised
what did they mean by this?

>look up the article
>sjw garbage is actually there
I took it out. Irrelevant garbage.

>May
>25th
>2013

ahaha your edit got reverted literally a minute later

How is a ribeye gross, you stupid cunt?

You realize just becsuse it isnt bright red doesnt mean shit as far as quality goes? Stupid fucking women, you are all dumb as fuck.

Hey it's hard for the little guy out there, gotta cut costs somehow

>Market jester ringing up customers again
>Will only let you buy as many apples as you can juggle
Every time there's a sale.

>no bone
>full of useless fat
>discounted for poor people
you eat yucky poverty meat
stop lashing out at me

>eating meat from cows fed nothing but soy and corn while locked into 7x7 cages for their entire lives
>calls someone else a soyboy

Not gonna lie. For a good while there I thought that your store had hired actual clowns to mess up their customers' shit.