Write whats on your mind

write whats on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/Sacrifice-Breakthroughs-in-Mimetic-Theory-Audiobook/B00E1OURFO/
zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Still debating if I want to start my own business. I have been given the advice that I need to go out into the world more (and get a job), but I don't want to. I want to do my own thing.

>making someone else money

Don't fall for this meme, friend.

the invisible woman did nothing wrong

Bunda

I don't want to. I'm a NEET but I have a tiny bit of capital for the business I want to start. She does make the point that I do need some "real world experience" and I don't really disagree with that. I just don't want to sell my time to someone else ever again.

These threads are nothing but blogging and /soc/faggotry.

Nothing's on my mind, because the mind is intangible. To be on something requires gravitational contact (physical contact is impossible as we understand in quantum mechanics, only gravity can touch).

As a straight heterosexual male, I want to sex with a cute heterosexual male. Does that make me gay?

Then go to the IRC and complain to the mods about them.

Yes.

what do you mean girardfag?

i like fanfiction

i want to get into girard but all his books are so expensive, why doesn't he have a mass market paperback that i can get for 99 cents plus shipping, fuck this 35 bucks shit

i mean i guess we could talk about baudrillard & lacan & seduction & the feminine mystique & so on

but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar you know

maybe reed richards had the right idea

i feel you, but here's the thing about that, if you dont have the perseverence to go out and land a job, do you think you can do all the shit you need to do to start a business? which means recruiting workers, tirelessly marketing yourself, cultivating relationship with investors and journalists, etc.

when steve jobs was just a random stinky hippy in the bay area he walked into atari and told them he wasn't leaving until they gave him a job, as you can see even as a fruititarian buddhist he had massive balls

What should I name the equit fund me and two friends are forming?

I'm thinking something Greek, but I'm not sure yet.

although i did cop that two hour lecture on sacrifice that's on audible for five bucks, p dank but it was just taste

audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/Sacrifice-Breakthroughs-in-Mimetic-Theory-Audiobook/B00E1OURFO/

get real world experience by taking action on your goals. but you won't do that because you're a pussy asking for life advice on chins.

just steal it from yarr matey, he won't mind.
you know catholics
they're not into guilt

noice, might have to check that out. thank ye sir

seriously tho look at this shit. the fantastic four were legit pretty fantastic. batman ofc is where it's at today & spider man is in a state of permanent adolescence

but the fantastic four were fucking adults. Reed and Sue are like the only goddamn functioning adults out there with a stable marriage. they're mutants, whatever. it's not a thing. they live

i must be getting old that this is now what appeals to me about marvel comics

cannot find a flaw with sue storm
good shit reed
good job my man

shit I'm still on Aristotle

I cant write simple messages to girls on websites like interpals.
Im too afraid i will kill the conversation or that im too boring.

What if I told you... you could be sexually attracted to both?

Hmm. I don't think so. I mean it's only when the guy is cute you know?

do you think gay people don't have preferences?

you don't have to go in order, you know. just read whatever you like.

i mean i say this b/c i am self-taught with all this & obviously it shows. i'm pretty much settled now on what i like & think is cool but honestly i recommend just reading what you like. do what you gotta do for school or whatever but philosophy is so dope that it's not worth it to put off the good stuff for too long

whatever tho. it's all good

fantastic four yo. we should be embarrassed that we don't make superheroes this fucking awesome anymore

in university incoming freshmen all do survey courses that use mostly secondary sources and a couple primary readings, maybe that's where this "you have to read every scrap of paper produced by the ancient west" misunderstand comes from the fact that so many on here are not formally educated

like that poor bastard slash dumbass kid reading through aristotles collected works, it's like most of that shit is garbage only useful to people doing a grad degree specifically on aristotle, just read the extracts that actually had influence and aren't totally retarded, for literary theory that means the part about the stages of tragedy ending with catharsis etc. because it contradicts augustine's shit about how tragedies are some kind of evil shit to manipulate your emotions or whatever, granted augustine was writing a long ass time after aristotle in a totally different region, but this is the kind of extract from aristotle that matters, not some kind of queer speculation about hippopatamus dicks or something

As long as I'm not gay.

Of course they do, but I'm not one of them.

> sue storm
> intelligence

What business would you like to get in to?

>I just don't want to sell my time to someone else ever again.

you're creating free content for the owner of Veeky Forums right now

your bait is shitting up the thread

This post hurt my feelings :(

I'm the user that wants to start a worm farm.

I was just called a 'slut' for going to the movies with a friend that has a relationship with another girl. Nothing happened, of course nothing happened since I just wanted to enjoy the movie with someone that also would appreciated the film. I feel terribly sorry.

I want to die but I don't want to hurt my family or make things inconvenient for them

well that's what you get for going out with your biscum friends on pride wknd. nice dubs tho

I'm pretty sure there are worse things in life than getting called names.

my dad died when i was pretty young so i was raised by a single mother for most of my life. i had no father figure around and i think it has hurt my ability to form relationships with people. now im 23 and never had anything close to a girlfriend. i asked some girl i met in class out for drinks, she said yes and we settled on a date. after leading me on for 2 weeks she texts me the night before and says she doesn't want to hang out anymore, doesn't give any reason, and i'm pretty sure she blocked my number since she hasn't texted me back since. it might sound like a stupid thing to get emo over but it would have been a big step for me, even if nothing else came of it. now i can't get out of this self deprecating slump and im back to drinking heavily again every night, not really because of the rejection (i've faced that before many times), but because it's hard to feel like anyone has any respect for me, even when i do try. sorry 4 blog

The ending of II Kings has made me more depressed than anything in a long time

Ya know this does bother me a bit that they're trying to make Sure Storm somehow the intellectual equal of Reed Richards, smartest man in the galaxy.
Cause part of what made FF so endearing was that Reed loved Sue simply for being such a good person, with a good heart. She wasn't some fucking super brain that traded barbed quips with him like all these modern comic writers seem to think love is.
They just loved each other.

what film tho

Meditation didn't go that well today. Boo.

I'm too scared of change, and I'll never get better.

I spend hours a day thinking about how I'll change my life for the better. But I know I won't. My whole life has been a decline morally and health-wise.

i spent a bunch of money on "authentic" chinese food not that fried chicken bullshit they sell in the hood and it was salty and gave me a headache, fucking waste of my life

I'm in the process of planning a Sci-FI story wherein a bunch of aliens that never did research with uranium/plutonium (this species would be VERY susceptible to radiation) discover an abandoned Earth's nuclear weapons, The story would revolve around the crew of the ship that discovers them and how different people would react to that newfound power. Problem is I'm afraid that the premise sounds dumb.

what "new found power"? if they never were aware of it before they're not going to know what it is, remember that family of brazilian thieves who stole an x-ray machine from a hospital and let their daughter play with the radioactive gunk that was in it? that's all that's going to happen

i want to choke on a white cock

The idea would be that they never bothered with dealing with uranium because they had so little of it on their home planet. Then they'd come to Earth, and accidentally set one of the weapons off, demonstrating the value in them that they didn't know existed.

oh i see, so would it be some kind of allegory for muslims in the 3rd world building a dirty bomb or something, i guess it could have potential

I'm completely head over heels for a girl.
My cheek still tingles where she kissed me
God I hope my autism doesn't screw this up

ahh to be young again, i still get horny, but it's more of a chore than a thrill at this point

>post bullshit to random boards trying to get banned
>people reply to it

kill me now

So we had pretty much hit the wall, and we're staring at this contract like paralyzed until Pinkweiner just says goes, "I mean what's more punk rock than selling out?"

And we were like, "What? What did you say?"

And he's all, "Like, think about it. What's more punk rock than turning your back on everyone who ever supported you? Anyone can give a finger to the establishment. Who the fuck out there gives a finger to their fans?"

And then Von started cracking up and then I was the next one to get it and pretty soon we were sitting on the floor of our shitty little apartment veritably pissing and we were like, "That's the best thing we've ever heard," so we signed and from that point on RENAL FAILURE was punk's answer to punk. We got haircuts, tailored suits. We started writing songs about, like, how capitalism is the fastest way to kick-start developing nations, how Law Enforcement Officers are public servants who deserve respect... our big hit was "Genuflect to Your Superiors"... we never went full NatSoc because that would have been too counter-culture. Just safe, like, Fox News style neocon. And the whole time sales just kept going up and up because we'd switched over to this four-four, accent on two and four I-IV-V structure and I guess people weren't listening to the lyrics anyway.

But oh, God, were the OG fans pissed. We had to get a P.O. Box and start living in the camper van again because we kept getting letter bombs. I almost lost a finger opening what I thought was a sampler of chocolate-covered walnuts. That was about three years ago, so most of the real Kazcynski wannabe's have moved on to, like, mailing flour to politicians and claiming it's anthrax or something, but we still get the occasional death threat. We used to save all of them, I think I still have a box of my favorites in, like, some storage container in fuckin' Iowa or someshit.

Worried the world is going to plunge into a dystopian hellhole where all freedom of thought and speech is silenced by large conglomerate corporations pushing censorship and engaging in social engineering that creates maoist tier disasters in western society.

My worst fear is that humanity evolves into something that resembles nothing like humanity as we know it. A perversion of what we could have been had we not engineered ourselves into a nightmare.

I'm plagued with anxiety about it even though personal experience has shown me that my fears tend not to be as bad as the reality.

I like feeling hands crushing my larynx. I like knives being held against me. I become abnormally aroused when threatened. I want to be controlled.

That's pretty gay dude

Maybe I should resume writing everything from a male perspective again.
OK, here it goes.

I like the feeling of my hands crushing her larynx. I like to hold knives against her. I become abnormally aroused when threatening her. I want to control her.

bu

That's better brother, much love HH

I hate women so much

need job

I just want a little bit of affection, goddammit.

Did I really ever think that I could rationalize myself into happiness? Make all these miscellaneous depressing thoughts into something that feels important? It's not true. I can't. There's this little burst of pleasure when you put two and two together, sometimes, but with that comes worse things, like thoughts that insert themselves onto any person or thing vaguely artistic so you can't help but think of them when you're relaxing or while at work and it changes the mood from tedium to downright bleak. You can vent about it anonymously for months, but eventually it becomes clear that the only way out of this pit is to go back the way you came, and undo those thoughts.

This sounds like a lot of pretentious bullshit, but it happened. I still get those thoughts cropping up sometime, the ones that point out how mediocre the past few years have been, and I get the urge to dive right in and try to make sense of them. Now, I either reject them or approach them unemotionally because I know where they lead. It's weird doing that, and almost kind of sad, but when you know what you've got to do to be happy, there's no point in doing anything else.

im thinking about becoming an anonymous underground poet and uniting the masses to protect free speech. if we dont do something soon we're all just going to be shopping algorithms in service of material pleasure

I don't do things because I'm afraid of wasting time and yet I keep wasting it anyway due to my chronic indecisiveness.

It can't be too hard to write something to pay the bills, right?

this started off a little cliche but got better towards the end. the final image of a collection of death threats resonated with me.

I'm still not sure what to make of all the political developments in 2016, but man, posting on /pol/ during it all was one of the most entertaining times I've ever had on Veeky Forums. It was as good as Geass Sundays on /a/.

I've been lied to, by myself for all my life.

how?

About life and my role in it as a man.

I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to women.

I have a STEM master's degree and no job. 6'3" fit and good looking but I'm a virgin. My life is full of absurdities.

No wonder your women are having to resort to fuck niggers and immigrants, grow some fucking balls.

Just fuck a hooker if you're going to get this memed by tacit initiations to manhood.

The only half decent thread on lit dies with less than 150 replies.

I've been thinking about being a writer for awhile now, but I feel like I don't have the skills to do it.
I write how I think and I trap myself in some sort of mentality in which I convince myself to not do it even though I want to.

i keep uninstalling tinder because I'm not over my gf, but i keep reinstalling it when i get horny

i legitimately feel like getting a girlfriend is impossible as the person i am

You can't hurry love. No, you'll just have to wait. Just trust in a good time, no matter how long it takes.

Man, I really oughta thank girardfag.

I don't know what's worse: never trying or failing over and over and never succeeding.

They're both the same problem. Truly, you can fail only once. And if you don't keep trying trying, you never tried. Look for what makes each mistake unique and what makes them the same will dissolve.

What would be truly brutal would be trying and never failing.

Same. I feel like there are definitely normal, non-hideous and non-autistic people who just develop psychological quirks or complexes or fears that eventually make it impossible for them to engage intimately with other people, and they just end up going through life alone, because that's simply how it is for them, and they can't fathom making the leap to anything else. And it's not some grandiose tragic thing, either. It's just about missing the boat by accident, or by being too reluctant to be vulnerable, or whatever, until the window has closed and you've fallen behind and can't catch up to everyone else. I'm starting to worry that's me, too, user.

Jesus christ user. How did you pinpoint my fears so acutely?

Maybe Wallace was right. Is sincerity the answer? How do I tear down this shield of ironic detachment? What even is sincerity?

thanks i could feel myself hitting a bit of a stride as i was writing it. definitely ends stronger than it starts. ill do a few rewrites of it and see if i can't get it more consistent.

I'm worried that there isn't an answer, and it's just about taking chances and ruining that sense of clean, internal life-narrative that we have.

I an't deaf y'know.

Sounds difficult. Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe I'll stay inside instead. It's nice here.

I think it was more than two months ago I made a commitment to say the Rosary every day; I am a practicing Catholic and I wanted to follow the wishes of Our Lady of Fatima. It started as something I had to remember to make time for, but now it's an incredible moment of peace and focus in my day. I actually find myself wanting to say the Rosary more often. I feel more humble and devoted to God since I began doing it, also.

Silver age comics were great
zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/

Not usually one to freak out about death, and I find funerary practices interesting, but i was looking through pictures of celebrities that had open casket funerals and i saw the river phoenix one and even though i've never seen any movie he's in, i got short of breath and just stared at my computer screen freaking out. then it just went away. huh.

>Manage a fast food restaurant
>Multi million dollar business with 30+ employees
>Above average salary and own my own house
>Family constantly gives me shit for it and calls me burger boy
>Brother sells used Mitsubishis and lives in his girlfriend's parent's basement
>No one talks shit about him
>All because at some point society decided fast food was for subhuman shitbags

I can't stand that adjective--vital. As if one constructed houses with living trees or made meals with living animals. It calls forth this vision of the naked bodily life, as if somehow our nails and hair were living tissue only because they grow, and the planet were uneventful despite never stopping. And how precious life becomes, when it is made so small!

Not all that grows
Breathes
Not all that flows
Wreathes
Not all that crows
Quethes
Not all that glows
Seethes

>there are definitely normal, non-hideous and non-autistic people who just develop psychological quirks or complexes or fears that eventually make it impossible for them to engage intimately with other people, and they just end up going through life alone, because that's simply how it is for them, and they can't fathom making the leap to anything else.

yo

i'm supposed to be on a self-imposed vow of Veeky Forums silence the rest of this month. silence is a good look for me atm. very rewarding. am cheating on it to respond

there's no need. gratitude is good but i will take this comment and transmogrify it: thank yourself on my behalf. render causality a little more free. thank yourself for something. i am a ttc-reading, neoplatonist-admiring, post-accelerationist traveling defective-sphinx roadshow now b/c of this site. this site and no other. all praises be to Veeky Forums & cool anons like you for the many many thoughtful conversations here in which a few mysterious knots were untangled

i love the dark now. wholly and not partially. laozi did nothing wrong. i have 200K+ words of schizo hijinx on a file on my PC and someday it will be all finished in a wonderful big meme & sacrificed to the amazon gods for a sexy $3.99. do not hold your breath for this

in the meantime life continues to be impossible. i think that's the point

will be back later ofc. once i figure what i want to get fucked up over next

[email protected]