How do I stop myself from laying down like a quadriplegic when reading? I want to read while sitting

How do I stop myself from laying down like a quadriplegic when reading? I want to read while sitting.

>We are all benefitted

I didn't know Lauren was ILLITERATE.

Nigger her band is called CVRCHES (sic), she has an iq of a potato. At least she fucked DFW.

How are we benefited by a diverse society? It's been scientifically proven an increase in diversity leads to a decrease in social cohesion. The fact there's more variety in fast food doesn't count as a societal benefit.

There's a benefit for women like the one in pic related because she gets to have sex with exotic men while feeling superior to those racist bigots that voted for Trump.

>he hasn't read the romans

pleb get out

On a more serious note, if you want to see what a 'diverse' society looks like you can just travel to Brazil: a neo-feudal mess where the powerful do what they want and own the country; and a mulatto, uneducated underclass that serves as cheap labor for multi-national corporations and whose only source of identity is consumer products, plastic surgery and soccer.

I think there were a few studies that concluded that having a diverse staff makes businesses more successful. Whether or not these studies are accurate is beside the point though, because immigration has been going on at a very high rate for decades, and people are just trying to justify it after the fact.

I mean, did Putnam's studies lead to any noticeable change in immigration policy?

your comparison is bullshit. There are whealty diverse countries too

Russia doesn't count, america is gettier shittier the browner it gets, and canada is more white than the snow, a few asians doesn't make it diverse.

It is not a comparison, Brazil is a direct product of the 'diversity' social engineering going in the West.

I can put sushi on my pizza

you're thinking colonialism my friend

next time wash down your blue pills with some everclear. hopefully youll OD.

violent reaction to being wrong, user. It'll get better with time.

They all say it's because of diversity of ideas. But somehow they forgot that the individuals that make up an ethnic group are, just that, individuals, and they have diverse ideas.

the united states was a colony
australia was a colony
canada was a colony
hong kong was a colony

Yeah when they're white they just go to war with them instead of making slaves out of them.

Colonialism helped every country it happened in and when it ended they went to shit, but are still better off than countries who didn't have it. Really makes you think huh.

Yeah no problem India and South Africa are doin ok

Yes all the countries man, all the countries just held hands and danced and sang, and now the countries that didn't are worse off because they have a harder time dancing and singing

OP sit at a desk, something a bit elevated so you're not looking down, and rest the spine of the book perpendicular to the desk. If you have a nice chair it's more comfy than it sounds.

Notice how the libtard cant make an argument. They have to attack strawmen and meme.

hmm I might try that

Buddy Canada like 75% white at MOST. And its most significant cities whites are a minority (besides maybe Montreal). Vancouver and Toronto are not white cities by any stretch of the imagination.

My biggest issue with lax immigration/refugees is that it supports multiculturalism which generally leads to homogenization or suppression of certain culture elements rather than enriching a culture.
I mean it goes both ways. For instance, commercialization in a place like South Korea due to the overwhelming American presence. Or commercialization in Germany, specifically what once was West Germany, due to American occupation. This is bad, just as hundreds of thousands of Muslims going into, to continue the example, Germany is bad. It dilutes culture, which makes for shittier art.
I'm by no means a fascist, but I understand why Ezra Pound became how he became. He devoted his life to art and furthering the arts. He knew capitalism would dilute art and culture. Falling in line with fascism was poor judgment, yes, but a reaction to a very real problem. At least for the artistic world. Of course, the arts are becoming less and less important, especially in the United States. This is evident by our president's views on schooling and what should be focused on.

yes a while minority moving into a country and putting the native majority under apartheid is just a meme there is lichrully nothing wrong with colonialism

Nothing wrong with that, if you support the destruction of YOUR people, you are retarded.

yes we must mass exterminate the inferior races that threaten us despite them being inferior to protect the delicate heritage of our superiority

You know colonialism was always about resources and land right ?

yeah I mean we can just like grab that shit its just dumb subhumans that live there we can like just make them pay us to take their resources for us we aint even gotta do nothin cept a little pop pop if a bunch of them try to be bad

Lavren a cute.

Regardless of what that other idiot was saying, do you truly believe that a culture is monolithic and its merits are measured by its longevity? Our individualistic emancipatory drive inherent within our culture is leading to its inevitable destruction, true, yet this is merely a facet of Western Culture, and it is dishonest to portray the west as such.