Is this healthy?

is this healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

starship.python.net/crew/manus/Presidents/faq/causes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not, no.

a 72 year old man drinking 12 of anything per day is probably not healthy

He's 70 years old and more mobile than most 60 year olds so I don't see why you would criticize his diet. Clearly he's doing something right.

>More mobile than most 60 year olds
Lol

Well he is very old and reasonable healthy. I think that if you are a billionaire, you can pay medics to undo your fuckups. Wasn't it a Rockefeller who got like 5 heart transplants in a small frame of time?

>is this healthy?
Who cares.He's a billionaire he can order the heart of a 25 year old college athlete on a finger snap.

THE GOD-EMPEROR IS THE VERY PICTURE OF VITALITY
HE HAS A DOCTOR'S NOTE SAYING HE IS THE HEALTHIEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

hivemind

Well, at least he knows it. He isn't thin by any standards, he has a beer belly.

He's on his feat all day at 72 years old. Hillary Clinton for comparison could barely walked and had to be helped up flights of stairs. For his age he's really not bad.

I'm touching myself. Are you feeling it?

>liberal billionaire eats trash all day
>huh what a weird thing, it's funny how these people that we put on pedestals can be really relatable like us, I wonder why he does this, I wonder why he's still healthy, I wonder if I can do this too.
>LE DRUMPFFFFFF EATS A BILLION SODAS A DAY
>UNFIT FOR OFFICE, IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH, HE'S GOING TO DROP DEAD IN 30 SECONDS ANYWAY
Makes me go hmmmm

> Trump reportedly
Stopped reading there. The media reports Trump does alot of things and none of it has been proven fact yet.

Hillary is a corpse but lets be honest, trump is a fatty.

Calm down lol

Well, if you think for a moment, not many American presidents were healthy, given the state of medicine back then. Even if trump was morbidly obese, he would be at the top 10.

>He would be at the top 10

Sick of having to defend a man I didn't even like or vote for desu

You don't have to though.

>trump is a fatty.

Literally the fattest, most obese president since our boy, gargantua Taft. And as a sidenote, the tiniest...ahem, hands.

He's obese. Hardly healthy. Now go away /pol/

Taft is THICC

The man gropes women, incites riots in the Middle East, and is most likely a Russian puppet.

>doesn't support healthy at every size
Back to /pol/!

Not even kidding
starship.python.net/crew/manus/Presidents/faq/causes.html

> The man gropes women
So? Women are strong and independent, they don't need me or any other man to care about them.

>is this healthy?
Ingesting the liberal media?

No. No it’s not

>incites riots in the Middle East
that doesn't take much, did someone make a youtube video again?

Anything to keep him in our minds 24/7

Tell me one billionaire that doesn't gropes women and that isn't fully autistic.

Harvey Weinstein

that faggot at the head of apple?

Here's a thought. Why don't we NOT elect a billionaire President?

I'm no fan of Glomphfh but he's in great shape for 72, most people are chair-bound or dead by then. He's working all day and was doing two rallies every day for a while.
Hillary or Bernie would have literally died before their terms were finished.

Kek

Well pointed

When I see otherwise intelligent people and respected news organizations bending over backwards to catalogue every meaningless piece of minutiae that comprises his daily fucking life in the vain hope of convincing the people around them that the 2016 election wasn't the best result possible for the DNC, then yea I feel the need to call some bullshit as I see it.

I guess this raises the question of if "groping women" includes groping men too if the groper (gropist?) is gay. I can totally see Cook groping men in elevators.

I don't know, I'm not American.

Lol well im glad i was banned from posting Veeky Forums for a year. It taught me the virtues of not expending energy on stupid shit.

Why standing for objectivity had to be so hard senpai. This world has no future.

Hes not in great shape for 72. Hes in reasonable shape.

>is this healthy?
I hope so, we need him around for 7 more years.

I don't understand how anyone can stand diet anything, the aftertaste is horrendous

>the tiniest...ahem, hands.
Why is this a big deal to anybody?
Honestly I feel persecuted for being a male with small hands now.
You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

He drinks more coke than I drink beer and he's like 3x my age, I'm a little surprised he's not already dead.

>Friend wants to go to Walmart to snag cheap halloween candy
>Get to candy aisle
>Full of fatties in scooters
>One of them is simply rolling down the aisle with their arm outstretched making candy fall into their basket
>I'm behind one of these people in the checkout line
>They grabbed a rotisserie chicken on the way
>They nearly tipped over in the process of grabbing a diet coke out of the cooler
It's like people are under the impression that less sugary sugar water balances out the other bad choices you've made.

This, fuck off with these low blows, not talking about fellatio either you cock obsessed faggots.

Because liberals are children obsessed with childish dick jokes and dick references. Look up "cocks not glocks" sometime if you want a goo dose of cancer.

12?
twelve?
TWELVE?
ARE YOU TELLING ME BLUMPF DRINKS 12 COKES?
BUMPFG DRINKS 12 FUCKING COKES?!
AHHASDHFASDOI;FFFFFFFFFFFFFFGASOGASPDOIGHIOASDGHASDOGIHASOIDGHASDOIGASDO IGAOSDIGOAS[DGH[ASOIDGASDGASDGASDFASDGGGGGGGGG

>Protesting constitutional rights because its a college safe space

>reportedly
meaning
>we have no basis for this claim and just want to talk shit

>when Trump eats at McDonalds, it's known that his order is "supreme". He gets 2 Big Macs, a Filet-o-Fish, and a large order of fries.

Diet Coke? Should be coke zero number 1 reason #notmypresident

what kind of 72 year olds do you encounter

>4,380 Diet Cokes a year

Who cares what he drinks?

>I'm not a fan of trump
>Proceeds to verbally fellate him
/Pol/ go and stay go. Trump is old and fat he is not in great shape and any human who takes moderate care of themselves will won't be a pants shitting corpse in their early 70s. Hilary may be a sack of flesh only showing signs of life when the nerve endings flair up but Bernie is in better shape than both.

The food & cooking board.

>TIME magazine is actually reporting about a rumor regarding the Presidents soda consumption
We will lose a few good ones, but at this point I think we should just kill all journalists and start over.

>trump objectively did much more hustling for his campaign in terms of rallies than hillary did
>pointing this out is "fellating him"
Kill yourself.

>He's on his feet all day!
>He's so active!
Please, aside from his weekly golf games he's probably just kicking it in the oval office and on air force in-between his twenty minute engagements.

>I'm not a fan of trump
>HE'S IN GREAT SHAPE
>MOST 72 YEAR OLDS ARE DEAD BUT NOT HIM
>HE STOOD BEHIND A PODIUM FOR AN HOUR A DAY A HERCULEAN TASK
his balls are pressed so hard against your chin they're leaving indentations.

Twelve... COKES?!?!?

Some people just prefer the taste. Real coke tastes like medicine to me and Diet Coke is somewhat decent. I don't drink soda much though.

time was officially baned from facebook over hate speech for one day yet liberals still think is a legitimate source of news

Teddy Roosevelt
Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
Jimmy Carter
JFK
George HW Bush
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford
Harry Truman

>is this healthy?
absolutely 100% no, no it is not healthy.
Leave Trump out of it, because all that does is cause a shitstorm that obscures the truth that consuming that much diet soda is bad for your body regardless of age or fitness.

>Needing a gun in University
Guns are for professionals, criminals, and lower middle class people that can't afford better hobbies.

>Needing
Bill of Rights, not needs.

He literally drinks water like an autist during that speech. No idea how anyone can watch that and think he's anything but a moron.

Bill Clinton is on death's door and he's about Trump's age

I haven't heard this meme in a while. I think their hands are the same size though if you've ever seen many of the times they shook hands when trump was president elect. Must be why the meme died

>Bill of Rights, not needs.
What did he mean by this?

Reminds me of those retarded hit pieces Fox did on Obama's smoking habit.

he also took two scoops of ice scream

The Bill of Rights says you can own and bear arms. It doesn't say you can take them whenever you want, whenever you want. It's no different than a bank or supermarket banning guns.

There's nothing wrong with having 2 scoops. It was just the media being asinine.

The bills of rights also says you have the right to free speech. It doesn't say you can speak freely anywhere you want, whenever you want. Same goes for every single amendment.
That means, by default, you are constitutionally given the right to carry these things EVERYWHERE, unless it is privately owned ground. If it's not a private university, or a private bank, then telling me I can't carry a weapon there is inherently unconstitutional.

>It's no different than a bank or supermarket banning guns.
It is though. You'd have a point if UT were a private university but it's not.

>He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation.

Hey bud, news flash: if you run across a college campus or through a bank raving like a madman, you're getting detained. You appear to have an infantile understanding of the US Constitution.

Lmao try walking into most courthouses, most jails, etc with a firearm. Public just means it's owned/controlled by the public. And the public can decide to place additional restrictions on areas they control. You're implying that if the public owned an airport, then any citizen couple freely carry firearms throughout the entire airport and we both know that's not true.

>The US is just like the UK right? I bet they lock up people who rant crazily too.
Literally wrong.

Government has the ability to restrict firearm, clothing, etc inside of government controlled *buildings*. Not government FUNDED, either, but government CONTROLLED.
So police stations, court houses, jails, airports, and so forth are legally able to detain you for carrying a firearm inside their premises (although with an airport its more like "past the tsa checkpoint")
Public universities are *not* government controlled, they are only government funded. So there is no basis for restricting constitutional rights on those grounds.

you're playing right into his hand by thinking he's stupid
it's all part of the negotiation

>And the public can decide to place additional restrictions on areas they control
>The public can decide to arbitrarily deny you freedom of speech, right to an attorney, freedom from cruel and unusual punishments, and make indentured servitude totally legal
>Just cause they want to
You don't seem to have a firm grasp on civics, friendo

>He literally drinks water like an autist
The state of Veeky Forums

Mentally deficient simpletons are those who drink water these days

I, as a true man, evaporate the water from all that I drink so that I can taste what really gives a drink its flavor, not any of that moisture syrup. Eww. Gross. Not havin' it.

Run into a courthouse and scream "Allahu Akbar!" Post results.

>I take it back, they're not public spaces!!!
In which case they're private and you can restrict people from bearing arms all you want?
Look, damage-control-kun, just because someone or something receives government funding doesn't mean they lose the ability to lay down any rules of their own.

People and groups (including the public) preventing you from carrying your firearms into specific spaces does not prohibit you from owning them. Do you not understand this? Should I break it down more?

>people blindly believing british tabloid-tier news headlines
I bet this was from (((an anonymous source in the white house))). Trump drinks 12 diet cokes and watches 8 hours of TV a day just like Hitler had a piss fetish and was constantly tweaked out on meth

best post ever

Literally addressed that in the post, dumbshit.

>I take it back, they're not public spaces!!!
No, I clarified what "public space" meant.
>just because someone or something receives government funding doesn't mean they lose the ability to lay down any rules of their own.
Actually they very specifically do. Government run buildings are a special subsection of these rules, but the constitution otherwise applies to all publicly funded areas. If my taxes go into it, and it's not a government building, you cannot restrict my rights. Period.

> preventing you from carrying your firearms into specific spaces does not prohibit you from owning them
Preventing me from carrying my firearms, or exercising freedom or speech, or being able to vote as a woman, or pick-a-fucking-amendment, in a public, non-government space, is a direct violation of my rights. And yours. And everybody elses.
You don't get to decide I can't protest in the park because you don't like it. You don't get to decide I can't carry a gun on state university grounds just because you don't like it.
You don't get to decide because it is a *right*, it is inalienable, that is the entire fucking point you dense retard.

no, studies have recently shown that Diet Coke literally gives people dementia

Trump literally posted an endorsement of Lewandowski's book on his Twitter feed, dumb frogposter

Steve jobs only ate fruit.
The biggest factor in your health is your genes

I drink 12 diet cokes a day to be just like papa.

>If you have anything nice to say about someone you might as well have their balls in your mouth and their dick draped across your face.

You either have no friends or a lot of friends. Depending on how well you work the shaft of course.

Steve Jobs arguably had HIV. He abandoned his fruitatarian shit after he was hospitalized in college

I bet he eats 4 dozen eggs too

I guess vegans are just the master race then.