What is Nick Land's opinion on the JQ?

What is Nick Land's opinion on the JQ?

I thought he was married to a Jew, but on Twitter he just liked a highly critical analysis of Jewish influence on Western progressivism (admittedly an analysis by a self-loathing Jew)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/haaretz-the-swiss-alps-seem-quaint-until-you-learn-the-truth-about-their-residents/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_trials_in_the_early_modern_period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His viewpoint has historically been that Jews are probably the biggest contributors to problems in the West but this is caused by them being suckups to the establishment and not due to any inherent subversiveness in Jewish genetics. He may be changing his view on this though, not sure.

hes a retard

sage

He seems to question their 'protected status' as an effect of the holocaust, when plenty of other races who have suffered genocide are not given that privilege.

He doesn't buy into any /pol/-tier conspiracy theories about the jews running the world.

>He doesn't buy into any /pol/-tier conspiracy theories about the jews running the world.
What conspiracy theories? What are you talking about? Jewish behavior is well-documented and information regarding their degree of control over western institutions is openly available. Even if you are unfamiliar with it, projecting this ignorance as if it's some sort of consensus makes you look extremely unintelligent.

>le superior western culture
>gets hijacked by a lot of desert sheep fuckers
really makes you think

>not due to any inherent subversiveness in Jewish genetics
>He doesn't buy into any /pol/-tier conspiracy theories about the jews running the world

What a cuck

Europeans evolved in high trust societies due to the environment. That they are too trusting and allowed tribal semites to infiltrate their institutions isn't exactly a mind-blowing phenomenon, but it is a problem that must be reversed through physical removal of jews.

>rich powerful capitalists want to protect their influence and economic self-interest in order to keep amassing wealth
Capitalism just is subversive. Importing 3rd worlders keeps wages crippled and political correctness and diversity is just a nice way to ensure a non-gendered and ethnically diverse workforce produces wealth to anyone but themselves

Nick Land is smart enough to know that it pisses Jews off more NOT to mention them, if you're a semi-popular anti-modern thinker.

Naming the Jew is a landmine set up deliberately by the Jews to destroy the credibility and career of the one who trips it.

This is an ethnic problem, not a systemic problem. Capitalism is not some boogeyman oppressor in and of itself, it is subject to human inputs and is reflective of the people making those inputs, and those people are currently, and have been in the post-war era, jews.

Alex Jones never does it either.

He's said on his blog he's hip to the JQ but would prefer "the high IQ ones to but on our side" or something like that.

I get that Jews are all over the Western media, that much is evident.
What I don't get is how they benefit from, say, promoting degeneracy and anti-whiteness or whatever. What is their end game in your opinion?

It is atomization to weaken an enemy by turning their population into individualistic, hypersexualized animals pursuing base desires, then breeding them into median IQ brown people without a racial identity so they will be less of a threat to your group: jews.

>so they will be less of a threat to your group: jews
Why would they be a threat? It seems in the 20th century (American) whites went out of their way to help Jews.
And now that Israel is a nation state it makes even less sense to undermine nationalism. (In fact Israelis hate guys like Soros.)

Jews don't see it that way, they view all whites as cattle and potential nazis, and they do not have a European sense of morality, so regardless of whether whites somewhere help them, they don't care. Jews don't think like us. They are tribal and only think in terms of what's best for their group. And the soros thing isn't what you think it is.

Here's something I read recently that should help you understand the sick, paranoid, hateful jewish mindset. It boils down to them being middle eastern authoritarians who think they have a right to control your nation and manipulate it in any way they can to make it safe for themselves.

unz.com/isteve/haaretz-the-swiss-alps-seem-quaint-until-you-learn-the-truth-about-their-residents/

A Jew would never mistake a golem for an actual person (i.e. a Jew, because they believe that only Jews are human). Once the golem has destroyed their enemies the next step is to smash the golem to dust. That's what they're doing to the West now. Once our civilization falls into cannibalistic anarchy they'll just move on to the next host and destroy it from within again.

Jews are sociopathic. They have a fanatical, icy, all-consuming hatred of their hosts. It's difficult for a Gentile to even imagine. Imagine if your every thought and action were dedicated to enslaving the people around you and making them suffer as much as possible while forcing them all to fight each other to the death. Their malevolence is pure, their evil and malice absolute. Their elites literally get off on torturing and raping Gentile babies to death. This post should tell you everything you need to know about them.

Lol. They've been persecuted in every phase of euro history. Trust and welcoming: not a thing

Huh? Jews have been routinely kicked out due to their behavior. What, did they teach you in public school that it was everyone else's fault? What a surprise.

There's no proof that what you're saying is true for most Jews. Statements from some mentally ill "progressives" don't cut it.

High IQ people in general tend to be more paranoid/neurotic and somewhat misanthropic. So I'm not surprised when Ashkenazi Jews go a bit overboard with the holocaust/nazi stuff. But I don't see why they couldn't be reasoned with.

You're also ignoring all the positive contributions from Jews to Western civilization.

>Jews don't think like us. They are tribal and only think in terms of what's best for their group.
Come on, m80. All groups are tribal. It's only in the post WW2 West that we're seeing this change (and yes, there are other explanations besides Jews brainwashing us).

I don't understand people like this. Is it Stockholm syndrome?

You have a low level understanding of the jewish problem, or are jewish yourself. Jews cannot be reasoned with because they are dishonest people who cannot live peaceably with others. And no one said tribalism doesn't exist on a spectrum, but jews are 4th cousins of one another, so they're on a different level. Lastly, this behavior is not a new problem, it goes back millennia. If you are white, please don't defend jews on here until you have a better understanding of the issues that continually involve them.

Uh, this is a Jewish forum.

No intelligent person disputes that Jews are very powerful relative to their numbers. However, Jews being extremely powerful per capita does not mean that there is a unified Jewish project that rules the world.

That strategy makes no sense. The median IQ brown people would rise up and kill the Jews. Living among whites is safer.

Da fuq? Dude, I've known lots of Jews in person. I've been friends with them. I've fucked them. They are not malevolent sociopaths full of icy hatred who get off on torturing goys. Well, I'm sure you can find some who are. But it's not the norm.

Unified project? "Conspiracy theory" too good for you now? Jews in elite positions conspire, and no intelligent person disputes that either, but it's not necessarily required for them to further tribal interests they're cognizant of. For sake of argument I'm leaving out the part where their religious doctrines tell them they are supposed to control the world.

Lazy mestizos aren't going to rise up and kill anyone. Whites are the only people who have done that, and are about to do it again.

You have poor reading skills. What a surprise.

>Lazy mestizos aren't going to rise up and kill anyone.
Your supposed future scenario: Jews have turned everyone else in the West into a brown mestizo race. Jews now stick out like sore thumbs because they are the only rich people with pale skin. They are also outnumbered at least 20-1. And you think the browns wouldn't try to kill them? Get real. The Arabs keep trying to kill the Jews, the Jews only survive by maintaining hard physical barriers and overwhelming military force against them.
According to you, Jews idiotically are trying to bring about a scenario in which instead of freely living lives of wealth and luxury in a world where they mingle with whites, they have to stay cooped up in heavily armed gated communities to keep vast masses of brown people from killing them.

Stick to topics you understand. Jews have run the media and other major industries in places like Mexico for decades and mestizos aren't doing anything about it because they're too dumb to realize what's going on. And jews are the main people promoting arab immigration into the west and were the ones who opened the gates of Spain to them before. Jews and arabs are cousins. The points you're trying to make are wrong because you don't know what you're talking about, and until you're willing to educate yourself on the jewish problem you shouldn't expect people like me to have unlimited patience in explaining it to you. Read the Culture of Critique to get up to speed.

>a self-loathing Jew
>if you're ever critical of your own ethnic group or nationality, it's pure self-hatred
Wtf I love uncritical nationalism now.

>lol western culture with its lgbt is superior to every other culture on the planet

>we can be hateful and cause harm to minorities we don't like but the moment they call us on it it's THEIR fault, THEY'RE the ones that are selfish

your entire post is a bunch of bs, im friends with several jews, they're much nicer people than half of the people on this website? do you really think anybody on a place like /pol/ would have your back? No, they would betray you the first time you said a political opinion that they didn't agree with, just look at how /pol/ latches onto an e celeb every other month and then throws them under the bus when their e celeb says or does something they don't 100% agree on.

You sound like one of those people on TV the reporters interview when one of their neighbours turns out to be a serial killer.

>Jews have run the media and other major industries in places like Mexico for decades and mestizos aren't doing anything about it because they're too dumb to realize what's going on.
Or because the white man exists and can serve as the main target of envy and hatred. No more white man? Guess who becomes the new target.

Jews didn't start out pale. They're Semites. They bred into white populations. And you'd have to be blind to think they don't already stand out like a sore thumb from read white people.

How many Jews have you personally known, and did they strike you as icy sociopaths who got off on torturing goys?

7. Yes.

>Guess who becomes the new target.
Asians.

Are you sure you're not just insane? Who were these 7 Jews?
Ah, the idiot strategy of the supposed great schemers takes a new twist. Now, in charge of a race of stupid mestizos, perched precariously on top of a pyramidal Elysium-style society, the Jews will pick a fight with Asians and their superior average IQs and relatively homogeneous societies. Brilliant!

I've never posted on pol so that's neither here nor there, but you should use proper capitalization and grammar if you want to have your opinions taken seriously. You should also focus on educating yourself more thoroughly on matters instead of relying on the absurd belief that your limited personal experiences are representative of anything, or that people like me should care about them. My experience with jews vastly exceeds yours anyway.

They'll destroy what's left of the West and infiltrate the East and repeat the process. They're parasites. Parasites that kill their hosts.

you ever think that, instead of the people who you target as being supposed sociopaths, that you are the sociopath for trying to incite blood-thirsty hate in the first place and won't be convinced by anybody else since they don't share the same opinion as you? also attacking grammar in a post on Veeky Forums? thats low

Ah, so now I'm to believe that Jews will somehow infiltrate the East, where they will:
1) stick out even more like sore thumbs than they would among a poor mestizo race
2) have to deal with people probably most of whom are openly and shamelessly racist

This is the best way to understand jews, as parasites. They are a nomadic tribe that moves from host to host and tries to destroy everything in their path. And we shouldn't be surprised at this either, that's just how nature works.

I've seen this dude around a few boards before. He's always saying the same thing: "I won't bother to explain things to you. Read The Culture of Critique, I won't deign to get into details". And of course, he comes off as a total sociopath.

they have lived in western society for thousands of years and haven't destroyed or enslaved it, Europeans have done the opposite to the jews though as well as other minorities by enslaving them, forcing them to live in poverty ridden ghettos, or outright trying to genocide them at various points through history, though

You should try to accept that you are uninformed on this subject and then work to change that. Until you succeed at that task, you can start using proper grammar so people won't think your uneducated musings are a result of you being 13 years old.

How have you seen me around a few boards when this is literally the only board I've ever posted on?

Didn't stop them from infiltrating and destroying the West.

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Newfag

This is simply false. Jews have been kicked out of 359 polities. If you think that's the fault of everyone else simply being intolerant of them I've got a bridge to sell you. You have to be delusional (or brainwashed) to believe something as absurd as that.

we'll still be licking the boots if white people were in charge of capitalism (which, by the way, a majority is)

I might be misremembering seeing you on Veeky Forums. In any case, you keep saying the same thing. Read The Culture of Critique, blah blah blah.

>they have lived in western society for thousands of years and haven't destroyed or enslaved it
They enslaved the West during the Renaissance and the gradual implementation of the central banking system and the destruction of the European monarchies and aristocracies and their replacement by rule of Jewish owned banks and media conglomerates. Now that they have no further use for the West they're destroying it by flooding it with billions of Africans. Scorched earth.

>Europeans have done the opposite to the jews though as well as other minorities by enslaving them, forcing them to live in poverty ridden ghettos, or outright trying to genocide them at various points through history, though
Jews were the primary instigators and beneficiaries of the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Colonialism. Any society that has resisted the Jewish world program has been destroyed.

Cont. Even if literally everything you're saying about Jews is true, I would prefer living in a world where Jews are powerful than living in a world where people like you are powerful. I already live in a world where Jews are powerful. It ain't bad. A world in which people like you were powerful would be a nightmare.

>Not a systemic problem
Everytime

...he said a few decades before he was raped to death in his walled nursing home compound by a dozen Jihadists.

The majority of the places they were kicked out from were in Europe. the prime reason for this was because Europe was Christian, a religion that is founded upon but contradicts many things in Judaism, because of this, their two religions developed differently and Christianity split off and became a separate culture from Judaism, Jews were always looked at as the "other" for being part of a different culture and as such, they were an easy target for scapegoating for any kind, from the Bubonic plague, to knights with schizophrenia leading a pogram because of "divine" visions, to kings exploiting the merchant culture of the upper Jews and letting them in to their countries to exploit that culture and then kicking them out a few years later when the usefulness of said merchant culture was filled, adding to the total kick count

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism

You are, but it's an important book that has made a countless many all the more wiser, so it's mentioned frequently for a reason.

This is almost "aliens blew up the twin towers" level retardation. You are suggesting that Jews have practically demigod-like powers.
>They enslaved the West during the Renaissance and the gradual implementation of the central banking system and the destruction of the European monarchies and aristocracies
Yeah man, the Renaissance and central banking and the replacement of monarchies with modern liberal capitalism were so bad -
I mean, they only set off the greatest burst of prosperity and accomplishment that humanity has ever seen, that's all. Fucking Jews enslaving white people and thereby triggering the phase of history in which white people took over the world.
>Now that they have no further use for the West they're destroying it by flooding it with billions of Africans. Scorched earth.
They are superhumanly intelligent parasites who are diabolically scheming to destroy their own hosts even though there is no hope of finding better or even comparably good ones anywhere!

Isn't the whole reason the renaissance is called the renaissance is because people were able to focus more on themselves, their hobbies, the arts, and there was a birth of a new middle class? What you said makes no sense whatsoever. The Renaissance translates to "Rebirth".

You really do seem like a sociopath.

I can work to change attitudes toward immigration by persuading people. On the other hand, people like the Culture of Critique guy can't be reasoned with. He projects his own sociopathy on others and believes in a totalizing conspiracy narrative of reality.

>to conceptualize a coherent will out of a chaos of independent actors
not that user but they don't need to conceptualize jewish nepotism because it already exists and there is statistical proof of this.

This post captures perfectly the people ITT

Lol. I hope you'll be informed enough one day to remember this statement as representative of how foolish you once were. We all were that foolish once. Then the best of us learned how wrong we were when it came to the jewish question, and viewing jews as a guiding light, which is a message they're fond of drilling into the brains of naive individuals like yourself.

The Pharisees murdered Jesus. Why would Christians distrust Pharisees?

>Yeah man,
Stopped reading there. You need to drop the simpering faggot sarcasm if you want to have an honest and informative conversation. Simpering faggot sarcasm is not only deceptive kikery, it is not only the refuge of lazy thinkers who are more interested in scoring internet points than the truth, but it is also a repulsive look.

Knock it off.

>You really do seem like a sociopath.

If you cared to read up on these things properly you'd know that he really doesn't. That's the most distressing part about it.

The reason Jamal is fucking Swedish women right now is easy to explain without mentioning Jews: prosperity.
Prosperity creates a bored/hedonistic/matriarchal population. Go study bonobos as compared to chimps and you'll see it. Bonobos are basically hippies: matriarchal, peaceful, females have multiple partners... basically the opposite of chimps.
And the difference is: in bonobo land food is abundant, while in chimp land men have to fight for it.

Not that user, but where do you think you are posting ?

A few minutes ago you were arguing that Europeans are evil because they took over the world. Now you're saying that Europeans taking over the world is wonderful. You are a liar.

>it's all just chaos man, don't think too hard about it

Need I explain why you're a lost cause if you're linking me to the Wikipedia article on "antisemitism"?

Jews have been kicked out of everywhere because of their behavior, and that they blame everyone else for this should tell you everything about how mentally deranged they are. They've been getting kicked out of other people's countries for millennia, what do you think Exodus is about?

>is easy to explain without mentioning Jews

Yet can only be fully explained by mentioning them.

Oh please. Your entire argument tactic revolves around a fake pose of "I'm superior and have deeper understanding, read The Culture of Critique if you want to understand, and here's some fake pity, and I'll pretend to judge you". I've seen you go through these exact same motions four or fie times before in other threads. It's all just a psychological persuasion tactic.
You're projecting your own schizophrenic conniving sociopathy on this idea of Jews that you've got.

>A few minutes ago you were arguing that Europeans are evil because they took over the world.
Nope. You must be confusing me with some other guy.

>You're projecting your own schizophrenic conniving sociopathy
Jews are hilarious with their pseudopsychology wacky stacks.

They might be. I'm not a Jew, though.

Is slavery and imperialism wrong or not? Does it being wrong or not depend on whether Jews are responsible for it or not?

Brainlets who cannot even understand that capitalism is what molds selfish behaviour by forcing us into a competitive enviroment, taking out the Jews does not address the problem, white people like us (assuming you are white) will exploit us instead

>Is slavery
Yes
imperialism
Depends what you mean
>Does it being wrong or not depend on whether Jews are responsible for it or not?
No

Jews implemented capitalism.

A jew trying to psychopathologize others? I don't believe it.

I explained to you the reasons for those kicking outs and even gave you a source, you haven't done anything besides say "I can't explain it to you so I can't actually debate with you but you should believe me anyway"

Sure they have, I guess white billionaire that exist are also secretly Jews, since capitalism would never allow them into such positions according to your premise that it is a Jewish instrument

Super brainlet who cannot even understand that Jewish usury was the cause of capitalism the world over. The literally started it, idiot.

>Usury was the cause of capitalism
>Not industrialization and protestant work ethic
Read a book

If they did, we've got a lot to thank them for. Capitalism is one of the things that catapulted the world into modern levels of prosperity.

Usury dates back to antiquity. What are you even talking about? You have zero clue.

I think you're misinterpreting his comment

You only explained how you don't know anything. You'd have to be retarded to think jews have been kicked out of 359 places purely based on other people's prejudices and not because of their own behavior. Are you really stupid enough to believe that? There's a reason why no one believes the media jews now control. It's the same reason you shouldn't believe the bullshit you're selling now. Jews are liars, kid.

>what is a golem
You are. And you don't even get the shekels. Better up your game.

>white people are evil for enslaving black people and taking over the world and oppressing the poor
>actually white people only did that because Jews hijacked and replaced their political syste-
>the Renaissance was a miracle and capitalism is a blessing just look at all these shekels you shut your got mouth

>You only explained how you don't know anything.
Empty stance of superiority.
>You'd have to be retarded to think jews have been kicked out of 359 places...
Most of history is a chronicle of tribes kicking each other out of places.
>Are you really stupid enough to believe that?
>There's a reason why no one believes the media jews now control.
Which one is it, no one believes them or they're superhuman manipulators who are about to cause the destruction of the white race?
>Jews are liars
Inane generalization.
>, kid

No, the same phenomenon that happens to Jews happens to other minorities too, look at the way people in america view Indian immigrants, they come from a culture that's different to ours but they're usually well educated and don't usually engage in activities related to social decay (like getting drunk) any more than anyone else does, but people still hate them because they come from a culture different to ours and are easy to single out because of that fact and because of the fact they usually have education. If there is minority or otherwise "other" culture to hate on, like americans did toward serious metal musicians back in the 80's, then they make up an imaginary "other" enemy. This happened with the witch hunts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_trials_in_the_early_modern_period

also good job ending your post with "kid" it doesn't make you look superior, that's first time debating material

if there isn't a minority*

>white people are evil for enslaving black people and taking over the world and oppressing the poor
I never said white people are evil. Some white people are evil, sure. Not white people as a whole.
>actually white people only did that because Jews hijacked and replaced their political syste-
I never argued that. I just said, "If they did, we've got a lot to thank them for..." I don't actually believe that Jews are primarily responsible for capitalism.
>the Renaissance was a miracle
Pretty much
>and capitalism is a blessing
Not so much, but still pretty damn good

>dude everything a minority does is good
>only majorities can do bad
>majorities are always to blame in conflicts with minorities

These posters are jews pretending to not be jews who are trying to make others believe the absurd notion that the reason jews have been kicked out of 359 places is the fault of everyone else. This inability to take responsibility for their own behavior is precisely why it's happened so many times, and will continue to happen until someone finishes the job.