Holy shit, this is a good chip

Holy shit, this is a good chip

This shit is absolutely delicious

My man. I just went to the gas station for my late night snacks and she caught my eye. Fucking great I just hope it's not a limited time thing. I hate when the limited time flavours are the best, which is usually the case

I too enjoy 42% reconstituted potato, wheat starch, and flours

Looks like a cowboy taking a shit in a bucket

GOAT chip coming through

shut up bitch

how can anyone like pringles? the chips literally feel like thin carboard

you can't get the same chip every time dude. variety is the spice of life.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy solidified corn oil and MSG powder "crisps".

I have to limit myself when I get Pringles. I always finish them all in one sitting.
Never get close doing that with other chips.

I wish I had your control bro. I always finish the bag of whatever I'm eating. Binge eating junk food is my favorite vice. It's a near sexual pleasure

I also like how when you're done, you're left with an airtight tube that can be use for storage.

>not filling it up with jelly and using it to masturbate

never said that wasn't an option

not big enough

not long enough

thoughts?

EH, they aren't bad but Pringles are objectively better. Lays should stick to doing what they do best. They do the "normal" chip better than anyone else.

>18 posts
>8 ips
>in a not-so-subtle shill thread
Really makes you think.

yes, a multinational food corporation is shilling its products on one of the least popular boards on an already unpopular website

Are we agreed Ms Vicky's suck ass?

underrated post

For whatever reason, I don't get the urge to binge eat these. So I buy them over Pringles for that soul purpose. They taste alright too.

Wow! A person that's actually never been to /v/
How exciting for you!

You know some people enjoy having a back and forth conversation. And not all of us have a proxy farm like the Russian propagandists do.

When I was a kid I lost a small can of bbq pringles in my parents car, it fell under the seat. A few months later I found it and tried to eat some. Not only were they soggy and disgusting but it was winter and they were ice cold.

It took maybe 15 years before I ate another pringle, just the thought of them made me want to puke.

They actually aren't that bad. I actually kind of like them, I guess it was just a bad experience. Although I still wouldn't buy pringles if I'm in the mood for chips, they aren't that good.

this

MORE LIKE DICK STORAGE

They want the yankee market so they can feel like real Texans when they eat these "chips"

Is that seriously not what it's supposed to be?

That's fucking awful. Just imagining that horror makes me shudder.

Shit, I can never un-see that.

I fucking love Pringles. Anyone else like to lick off the seasoning before they eat the chip?

While this board may not be as populated as others Veeky Forums is a very popular site. Infamous =! unpopular.

What other limited great limited flavours have you had that are forever gone?