Would you date a girl with the palette of a disadvantaged child

Would you date a girl with the palette of a disadvantaged child.

>take girl I hardly know out for lunch
>nowhere fancy, standard bar/bistro menu
>they have a good range of stuff on menu, and this girl isn’t my ex, how can this go wrong
>girl goes down every item on the menu (22 items) and explains why she won’t eat it
>steak: “ew it’s raw”
>salmon: “I don’t eat fish, it smells”
>ramen: “I don’t like Chinese”
>and so on. Girl eventually decides to just get a bowl of chips.
>don’t want to eat alone so Just shared the chips and got trashed on cheap red wine with her.

Anyone ever encountered this?
What do Veeky Forums?

Also, how do these people fucking survive?

Did you slay that pussy at least

Maybe but it wouldn't last very long as I can't share anything I make with her and can't take her to any places I want to eat at so we would only have one thing holding us together.

My brothers like that, you just have to deal with the favt that your girl wont eat most of the foods available

Went back to mine to drink more. Ended up fucking.
>Somehow girl finds various Sex toys from when I was with ex
>probably should have chucked those out
>we end up using most of them. Was hot but also kind of weird. Not sure I’d recommend

I dont usually go all out on first dates. I usually keep is simple for most outings really. But going through a menu line by line and describing why you dislike each one is pretty autistic.

Il probably end up meeting her a few more times. Then il meet someone else who can eat at places where you don’t order on iPads and stop seeing her and she’s never know why and end up hating me.

Usually I try not to mind it too much but this was way over the line OP

Maybe just not be a pussy and tell them you won't see them because you can't stand how picky of an eater they are.

I bet she's a vegan.

Actually no. She eats McDs and shit like that. Think her parents just failed her and didn’t even do the bare minimum throughout childhood

I'm a very picky eater and I've been shamed so many times for it from my mom and my friends that it's extremely embarrassing. Not as bad as her though, I avoid fish but I love steak and ramen. It's bad though if I was trapped in the wilderness and my only food was a hamburger with tomato on it, I probably wouldn't eat until starvation sets in.

I'm getting better though!

I have a friend who's kinda like this. He's a horrible fucking guest and he's never sincerely apologized for it. I don't even like hanging out with the guy because of it and the last few times I was around him I had to leave the room when he described his eating habits because they were so enraging. I hate people like this to be honest

mcdonalds is i want to kill myself tier
maybe try to cook her some good food?

That is just absurd levels of picky. You'll never be able to enjoy food again if you stick with her. Just pump and dump.

Could try, but so far I already know she doesn’t eat: red meat (except cheap burgers) fish, seafood, Chinese, “spicy”, quite a few other things.

I think I’m a fairly good cook but doesn’t give me much to work with

One thing that helped me as a picky eater was cooking things. I found wasn't scared of the taste, but I was scared of trying something new. So maybe invite her over to cook. Maybe start with cookies or something. And then move to more adventurous things. Or go on a date to a cooking class. Just be sure to discuss it with her first (and why you're cooking).

If she's not willing to change then yeah dump her.

I'm like this but I don't tell people I just quietly turn people down if they offer food or a suggestion and get some kids meal or and appetizer or go hungry. I try to be polite. I hope that people in this thread would be nice to me

I would never be able to have intimacy with a girl with incompatible food or music tastes.

I have the opposite OP. Girl I'm seeing has the appetite of a refined chef. She made a chestnut, pear and blue cheese tartine last night from scratch.

But she's pretty fat.

One time I fucked a chick and then fucked my ex the next day with no shower in between. I was sick of my ex at that point so it was impossible to contain my smile while I contaminated her vagina with the juices of a different conquest.

brb, fapping.

Is this even a worksafe board? No ban pls.

>steak, salmon, ramen, and chips on the same menu
What?

That was by far the single most retarded story I have read on Veeky Forums.

You date fat girls.

What are you gay? I don't give a shit if a girl eats 100% cardboard, as long as she's hot and sticks my dong in her mouth.

This is okay for short term relationships, but eating together is pretty important in the long term

That’s pretty common at mid-market bars that do food in the U.K.
Any bongs on here, think of “alchemist”. That’s the sort of place