What do you think about the food at Sheetz?

What do you think about the food at Sheetz?

Sheeeeeeeetz

It gives me the sheetz

It all tastes roughly the same and I always come out smelling exactly like the store.

Pre-2011 Sheetz > all other fast food

It was cheap, fast enough, and was the perfect pairing to go when you went to the gas station to get some blunts to smoke with your niggas.

I swear I used to be able to get a burger, cup of fries, mozzarella sticks, and a drink for like $6. now $6 will barely get you the cheese sticks.

Damn shame.

Quality has gone WAY down the last few years. Seems like their food got worse when they started adding and up selling all their coffee drinks.

It's ok.

its not Wawa, then again my friends say its good.

ill have to try it someday

Royal Farms > Wawa > sheetz

Their Wisconsin cheese bites are god tier

Formerly Chutz

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEETZ

expensive as hell for what you get and yet i find myself in one near daily

good when you're drunk

their burritos are absolutely disgusting though. I don't know what they put in them but they always make me want to puke.

stick to the tendies

I miss Wawa. All they have in New England is Cumbies

Yeah it blows dude. No good all night joints like wawa or sheetz when you're fucked up

>fresh food made to order
>everything is precooked and microwaved
>fresh

If it's food put together by wagecucks then it's "fresh"

cumbies has gotten heads and heels better. I remember when growing up it was absolutely terrible, just slushies and that's it

I can't imagine what life would be like without ever being inside a Sheetz or a Wawa.

Pennsylvania master race.

You can literally see the grill and pizza ovens. Enjoy your 7-11 tier gas stations.

Love getting Burritos from there, much better than Wawa.

>6 inch pepperoini subs for $2.29
pretty much my eternal go-to. You don't sing the praises of Sheetz for the quality, you sing them because you can always find one, it's not garbage, and there are 100 options for everything.

You are so dumb. Wawa sub is basically one of the best subs you can get when you live outside the north east corridor

Wawa's quality has gone down in recent years. I say this as someone who worked there from when I was 16 to leaving as an assistant manager at 28. The company was passed to a new CEO who dreamed of expansion and adding as many food options as possible instead of the previous focus on quality. Wawas no longer have meat slicers and everything comes prepackaged and presliced. Some things began to get subbed out for cheaper options. Employee hours were cut and shifts are now frequently understaffed. I hated working the evening shifts because there would be nights where I'd have only 3 other employees and we ran the second busiest store in the region. During our dinner rush we could be getting 5 orders a minute and would only have 2 people able to make them while the other 1 operates the registers and I'd have to run back and forth to try to help whoever needed it most.

That is probably the worst name for a restaurant I have seen. What were they thinking?

It was the founders last name