Henry Kissinger books changed my life anons. I fucking love the dude

Henry Kissinger books changed my life anons. I fucking love the dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/arch-kike-kissinger-calls-for-us-to-support-isis-in-syria-and-iraq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.Neocon kike

I just finished uni, and I want to get into the diplomatic corps in my country. Apparently in order to get in , I will have to be tested in some of his books.

wtf this nigga is still alive

Diplomacy?

Just think about how much this monster will be praised on cable news when he dies

Somebody should digitalize his Harvard thesis "The Meaning of History: Reflections on Spengler, Toynbee and Kant", there's next to no info about it online

Kissinger was an evil fuckface but he wasn't a "neoconservative", he was never a utopian idealist who thougth removing bad guys and imposing democracy would be good in itself, he was a brutal realist who was ok with dictators as long as they would work for America.

yup, he's still advising presidents on foreign policy

remember when Hillary bragged about being advised by Kissinger

The poor man's George Kennan. Possibly a lizard person. If not, still overrated.

>George Kennan
George Kennan never had the "Genocide Abetting Warmonger yet awarded The Nobel Peace Prize" reputation.
George Kennan may have been central to the containment but Kissinger is the one who buried the soviets by crawling up PRC's ass.
P.S.Acquire K-129's wreck and make Leonid shit his pants, yeah that was pretty much the actual Madman theory.

Kissinger is like the opposite of a neocon, hard-hat realism instead of national myth-building

Kino strategist.
Only plebs dislike him.

>instead of national myth-building
Did you even read "On China"

>Somebody should digitalize his Harvard thesis "The Meaning of History: Reflections on Spengler, Toynbee and Kant", there's next to no info about it online

I'd like to read that. It sounds interesting.

Someone here please tell me they can make this happen.

Is Niall Ferguson's book on him worth the read? I saw it in my local shop but didn't bother picking it up.

>Veeky Forums likes him
so is it safe to assume he's shit?

This post is 33% meme

>everything that flies on everything that moves.

>I don't see why we should stand back and let a country to communist just because of the irresponsibility of its people.

I go to Harvard. When I get back on campus (August 28th), I'll go to our main library (I'm assuming it's in weidener) and take photos of his thesis to upload. I'm pretty sure they'll have it there

Thanks. Wouldn't it be nicer if it were scanned directly from the page into a PDF? I can't believe I found a PDF of Rumsfeld's B.A thesis but Kissinger's PhD isn't something right at our fingertips.

the frequency with which you post this picture makes me sad that there's someone out there who thinks reading 20 books on a subject is an accomplishment worth routinely boasting about. for your own dignity stop posting this.

He's realpolitik to the max and was hired to further american interests by Nixon and that's exactly what he tried to do
unfortunately, for a man who valued credibility as one of a nations most valuable assets he lead to us being forever associated with brutal dictators in latin america, south east asia, and the mid east - but long term goals have always been a bit of a meme in the US

I think it's about 300 pages long. You'll be a hero if you do it.

start with Diplomacy by H. Killinger

>he was a brutal realist
>hard-hat realism
By "neocon" I mean the cause of the fracture and destruction of the Middle East. Strategy or nation building the cause is the same.Funny how countries that attacked the jewish state in the 60s eventually turned into ruins because of US foreign policy influenced by him, who just happens to be a jew as well.

>Niall Ferguson
>worth the read
LMAO no

I would scan it but idk if the library workers will let me approach a scanner with a copy -- if it's not online already there might be a reason for that.

I'll try to see what I can do, it sounds interesting to read. Look out for it late August/early September.

Also, as a side note
>studying for finals my freshman year
>a cute blond girl is sitting at the same table as me
>we talk briefly make small talk, she's super friendly
>it's Henry Kissinger's fucking granddaughter

Too bad I'm not popular enough to hang out with the rich crowd she frequents lmao

I don't know why they wouldn't? I mean I've had to copy sections of things for general papers I've written but I'm sure Harvard is strict about these sorts of things and they are actually able to keep eyes on people. Hope to see a thread about it and I'll keep my eyes out for it.

Holy shit. If this is a real greentext story damn you and the guy who met Bannon at Whole Foods are in my top two. Get her number man. If you have a throwaway or something I wouldn't mind talking to you sometime.

Thabks. You seem pretty though you've just reminded me why I hate institutions like Harvard.

For sure, my throwaway email is
[email protected]

And unfortunately my interaction with her was over two years ago, so I think that ship has sailed :(

Yep, can't say I blame you

Just finished 'World Order.' Love IR.

That's not bad. Nixon was advised by Kissinger too. He is legitimately a smart man.

Find her again?

Find her and get nude pics, user.

Same here (Bulgaria). The book was "Diplomacy". But I can understand that. The book does a great job of explaining some of the basic concepts of diplomacy trough the American viewpoint.

Only thing I remember about him is his voice.

There are apps for the phone that are for pdf scanning. I bought one called CamScanner but they all probably work about as well as each other.

Fantastic work

Lol

Can't say I've heard his voice lately.

dailystormer.com/arch-kike-kissinger-calls-for-us-to-support-isis-in-syria-and-iraq/

Lol

They actually look pretty suave.

I'd happily throw the last Jew baby on Earth into the furnace, but have to admit Diplomacy is a great fucking book.

are you kidding

they look like they're off to an eyes wide shut party

>Funny how countries that attacked the jewish state in the 60s eventually turned into ruins because of US foreign policy influenced by him, who just happens to be a jew as well.

Stop... This is already sounding wierd...

Btw, I only saw now that this thread developed further. It's nice to see that more people enjoy his work.
About the dictators, I learned from Kissinger and Maquiavel that sometimes, sacrifices and lesser evils are nesseceary for greater well being.

Go back to /tv/

Not an argument.

The unbridled realpolitik of the Anglo-Americans will ultimately be their undoing. A disgrace to the virtues of all Indo-European derived societies. Get ready to get fucked, Anglo fuckers. Anyone who finds this man, who abandoned conventional morality for the sake of power at the expense of many lives, deserves the crushing fate that awaits them. Your time is up, Anglo-American-kike scum.

It comforts me to know that it doesn't matter what extreme faction takes over, the liberals will get bullets.

I agree that liberals are the worst in the sense that they fall back onto memes of "tolerance", ignoring the complexity of the issues. All it takes is using the pretext of helping LGBTQ peoples to get their support for an interventionist war. Believe it or not, but there are White supremacist right-wingers who desire isolationism and no longer promoting international war over shit like the petrodollar, which the USD is backed by. They have more virtue than Kissengerian "realists" or liberals who feign intelligence.

How is real politik any different from the 2000 year history of Europe since the Romans?

Preach on, my dude. Your post will be buried because it isn't retarded.

No. The worst bio I've read (I've read hundreds). Read Isaacson's instead

They dont realy. What changes are the actors and their motivations, but other then that, the realpolitiks was always about doing the possible in a way it truly works out, not diving into fruitless metaphisical argument between political actors.
Anything is up in the game, from more legal to the strait up ilegal and messed up tatics, but again, amoust every sucessefull political actor had to use some degree of realpolitiks to reach its objetive. Be it a good one or not.

This man, in my country he is everything.

Love this guy and Nixon too. Whats the best nixon biography?

Ferguson is a fanatic of the powerful who wants to ingratiate himself to them

Keep that in mind and his books are good

No, his Kissinger book is horrible.

First - it's extremely overwritten, meandering about useless shit from Austrian ghettos to Harvard in the 1900s to newspaper culture in NY. Secondly - he makes Kissinger look extremely boring. It's just a bad book.

Read Isaacson's book instead.

intelligence =/= being a good person
the fact that an evil fuck is also smart doesn't make him a better person and doesn't make his advice good

>About the dictators, I learned from Kissinger and Maquiavel that sometimes, sacrifices and lesser evils are nesseceary for greater well being.
What greater well being, there's a fucking forever war going on in the ME. Jesus.

>all of these diplomalets

>Believe it or not, but there are White supremacist right-wingers who desire isolationism and no longer promoting international war over shit like the petrodollar, which the USD is backed by.
they'll be like that until the moment the gas prices start climbing and then it'll be lord forgive me but its time to go back to tha old me

Notice I said "unbridled" realpolitik. Some degree of pragmatism and realpolitik is necessary for political actors, but at a certain point, you have to act from virtue and focus on being self-sufficient and somewhat isolated. Kissinger's realpolitik is very different from the Romans in that the USD is backed by petrodollar, given how important petroleum is US economy and infrastructure, so the USA cannot -- without real push for change and development -- easily transition away from its reliance on petrodollar. If the USA could do this, then for once its leaders can be virtuous, focus on their own people first and foremost by helping their country becoming self-sufficient and sustainable, and isolate the country from international affairs for some time.

I heard there was a Chinese village of 3 million that was able to supply enough energy to itself via alternative energy means. I feel if the USA's government wanted to, it could subsidize more resources to becoming energy independent. That requires putting certain industries under check too.

Regardless, people like Kissinger are not interested in long-term benefit. The realpolitik of Kissinger will be your undoing in the long-run*. It helps with short-term gains, but it can make one arrogant in thinking all problems can be solved via short-term alliances with unsavory folks, possessing aligning self-interests, and then disregarding or betray them for another over and over again when times and context seem fit. It is very brute and stupid.

Focus on becoming energy independent and self-sufficient, with military defenses that can deter enemies, and then isolate yourselves from meddling in international affairs.

self sufficiency is a meme, you'll alaways have imports and exports, no country on earth can produce everyrthing it needs

>you'll alaways have imports and exports
Yes, but was a currency ever backed by the export of a certain natural resource?

God speed.

you need to print out the thesis and spread it out on your bed and fuck his granddaughter on top of it

no idea, my knowledge of economics can be abbreviated to "you pay for things with money"

I like him, but I get the feeling he isn't telling you everything... which is understandable, but then, why bother reading?

>you need to print out the thesis and spread it out on your bed and fuck his granddaughter on top of it
He'll watch gladly. 100% kosher.

t. Zionist Faggot

Not an argument.

Everything is an argument

Go back to nu/pol/

Not really.