My town just got a Jersey Mikes. Good or not?

My town just got a Jersey Mikes. Good or not?

billion times better than subway, always get mikes way w/ no oil (why the fuck would you want oil on a sub)

good for a chain. when they come to a new town they usually send out coupons in the mail for a free sub with no additional purchase required. so look for that.

Sweet.

Their chipotle cheese steak is so fucking good.

Fuck off mike shills. I thought we were done with you coming here stinking up the place

I love their bread.

The only time I've ever had them was when I was stoned as fuck

I fucking loved it

Pretty much subway with a guido theme desu senpai. Decent for a quick lunch but hardly what I’d consider good eating.

this post screams "i have never been to a jersey mikes before"

they're pricier
but I like them

Not shilling. We just got one and asked opinions on them.

i won't eat there unless i have time to take a long nap afterwards.

Everywhere is better than Subway but its not much better

Great cheese steak sandwiches. Never tried anything else though.

SUB SHOP POWER RANKINGS
1. jimmy john's
2. potbellys
3. which wich
4. jersey mike's
5. lenny's
6. firehouse
POWER GAP
9001. subway

Every single sub shop on that list ranges from terrible to mediocre. Jimmy Johns is also the worst sub with the exception of Subway

the only thing good about potbelly's is their hot peppers. I buy the jars of that stuff.

>1. jimmy john's
stopped reading right there

yes jimmy johns is terrible, only good sub is the vito and that seems to have declined in quality from 10 years ago.

Do you live in Michigan?

way to expensive, ask for everything or else they wont give you most of the condiments.

this

I go there fairly frequently because they’re close by where I work and I only get 30 minutes for lunch. Would go most anywhere else if it was closer.

Hey, Jared. Do you have internet access in jail?

holy fuck you must be fat as shit

6’ and 150lbs. I stay on my feet for all 8 hours of my shift and I only have time to take a lunch break every other day or so. I usually just snag a bag of chips from the vending machine or skip lunch entirely, but when I’m really hungry and not too tired I’ll waltz on over and get a mini Jersey Shore favorite on wheat Mike’s way hold the oil add spicy mustard. No drink, no chips.

Only good thing they have is the cheesesteaks and even those are worse than any locally ran place.

I got a cheese steak there one time and subsequently got really sick afterwards. It was around this time of year and it ruined my xmas. so never again

good. number 13 mike's way

my nig