Tfw got my Mexican father's strong palate but my Irish mother's weak digestive tract

>tfw got my Mexican father's strong palate but my Irish mother's weak digestive tract
Anybody else cursed to torment themselves because their stomach can't keep up with their mouth?

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

>dad’s mom had chrones
>mom’s dad had coeliac
>grow up is southeast LA

I'm so sorry user

Based spic dad banging a white Irish woman

Tfw got a small cock and going bald

Le 56% faec

You must be one funny lookin bloke

irish-mexican people are ugly
you're an inferior mexican piece of shit with a weak stomach. go eat a steamed taco you nigger.

yeah i diarrhea almost every day

Another Amerimutt who got MICKED.

>Scottish father
>French/Italian mother
>Intestines of steel
Feels good man

>Irish mother
>Italian father
>I have an incurable need to chug alcohol and eat starches
I also got the wimpy italian mustache and thick irish beard, which makes me look fucking ridiculous.

Yes. I like spicy food but I always shit liquid fire when I eat it, even with relatively mild stuff like jalapeños. Fucking sensitive colon.

>tfw both sides of my family have Congenital hepatic fibrosis
>tfw i can drink like a sailor because by the time i turn 60 my liver is fucked anyway

I can't even drink a lot. My stomach always gives up before I get drunk.

learn how gut fauna or biology works.

>mexican father
>irish mother

is this you?

Is she going to eat that vegetable?

The irish have weak digestive tracts? Since when? Have you tried their fucking mustard?

she could eat my vegetable, nawmean.

When people eat really spicy food, I think it just goes without saying that it gives you lava poop.

give it time. wait 5-6 hours after eating to go to the bathroom.

bump

Aside from straight cayanne pepper giving me the squirts, spicy food doesn't do that to me. Swedish descent on both sides BTW seeing as everyone else is disclosing that.

Yeah I've never felt like hot food caused bowel overstimulation, even pepper extract sauces and stuff like that. Sometimes you get a second burn but that's different. It isn't because you're half "irish" OP, it's because you're just defective