Bought this on a whim. Have only ever had regular Spam

Bought this on a whim. Have only ever had regular Spam.
Any recipe ideas?

Good ol Spam Jalapenis

Bin it, Spam is rank.

I can't handle the taste of spam. Something about it sticks to my tongue and lingers for days. Maybe the MSG or something.

I'm thinking about trying low sodium spam to see what happens

You gotta fry it up. Plain spam has a gross texture.

This is a pretty good meal.

Are you eating it out of a loaf tin?

>2017
>electric cooktop

how poor are you?

maybe 8 poors

slice it kinda thick, half an inch-ish, and pan fry the business out of it until it's browned and crispy. at that point it's not very different from typical salty breakfast ham. really good with eggs and toast.

Fry spam, remove spam, fry vegetables, fry short grain cooked brown rice, add spam, fry 2 eggs per person in separate pan or scrambled eggs. Chop up scrambled eggs or serve fried rice with eggs on tops or scrambled mixed in

Fuck yeah, gonna give it the bidniss

It's spam fried rice

You should have peanut butter cups in the spam and eggs. It's delicious.

I use it for pizza topping, it's saltier than normal ham but not as much as pepperoni so it's perfect for me

Julienne it, fry with beaten wife beaten eggs and celery

fry + eat with eggs
same as normal spam

Interesting... I saw a video recently on youtube about the food rationing in the UK during WW2. I knew it existed, but had no idea how severe it was. Veggies were pretty much unrationed, so you could eat as much of that as you wanted. Protein, though? Okay, 1 person gets 1 egg per week. 2 porkchops per week. Another ration of powdered eggs, but not sure how much. And 1 can of spam per week.

If you were stupid or desperate, you just ate the spam out of the can as it is. This isn't, like, BAD...it's cooked and preserved, it's not going to make you sick or whatever. But if you're smart you'll figure out ways to stretch it out...crumble it to mix with powdered eggs for an omlette that doesn't make you gag on the blandness. Cut it and fry it into strips for a sandwich. Etc. I find most of the people who hate spam just think of it being eaten as-is from the can, rather than cooking it up or using it to complement other foods in a dish.

Oh, and as a last ditch survival food? Throw a dozen tins of spam and a dozen tins of condensed milk and a bottle of multivitamins in a box to stash away. You could live for a month off of that and probably gain weight in the process in the event of a disaster.

yeah, I'm samefagging... I'm gonna do this, along with a few tins of tuna and a bottle of peanut butter and some vacuum sealed bags of crackers and rice. Might be kind of bland, but most likely it'd just be for a few days in the event of an earthquake (live in northern CA).

Shit... my brother just got married and so now there are a few in-laws I should probably think about... need a bigger box...

Was this before he got the fishbowl stuck to it?

>britbongs in a sentence

Just mac and cheese I think?

Or mac with tomato paste.

What do you suggest i use?

Fried Rice

I can only imagine the smell that would emanate from your asshole after consuming that

Never had that flavour, but I bet it’d be great fried in a toasted sandwich with some Monterey Jack.

OI MATE, YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT SPAM, BIN IT YOU DIRTY WANK

proof that based cholula can save even the shittest meal ideas.