How often is it appropriate to visit the same restaurant?

How often is it appropriate to visit the same restaurant?

I had a Little Caesars hot and ready last night. I really like them because they're fast and cheap, so they're good enough for someone like me. I really want another, But I had one last night and the next closest Little Caesars is too far away. Everything else sounds either too expensive or too much effort. I have plenty of my money in the bank but it just bothers me to spend more than 6 dollars on a meal, and there aren't any good fast food coupons left.

I try not to visit the same restaurant more than once a week but I kind of make an exception for Little Caesars because the visits are so short, but the staff there have already started to recognize me which make me very uncomfortable. I really don't want to bother people. I feel like if they recognize me I must be going too often. But I really want another one.

Any idea what else I could do in about that price range?

you should cook your own damn food, eating out everyday is terrible for your health and wallet.

shave your eyebrows off... draw new attention grabbing ones each time you go in for new pizza/

It's not worth it cooking for just me

Works like a charm

It's always worth it. You can make extra and it eat it later.

I tried that, but I never do. it just goes bad in the fridge.

it's not worth eating out for just you

try plugging your refrigerator in

>Veeky Forums
>Manbabies food thread
>shitposted to death by neckbeard too lazy to cook for themselves

Reeeeee

You eat an entire 14" hand tossed pizza as a single meal? Regularly?

I have a feeling people judge you when you walk through the door of any restaurant, even if you've never been there before

I know someone is itching to say "just cook rice and beans at home instead, it's nutritious and easy to make I don't know whdksjf;askjasnlgndkfg;kdsnfgnfgkldsfgnfdskl

there's nothing wrong with going to a place more than a couple times a week. owners love repeat business, and employees know there doing something right if someone eats there often.
if you feel weird, tell them you pass the pizza to a few hobos you pass on on your way home
>>Any idea what else I could do in about that price range?
go to hardees or rallys or kfc but your not going to get as much food as you would at LC

Think about 3 for free he has a good relationship with the mcdonald staff and so could you with the little caesars staff

7/11 also has 5 dollar pizzas that are very similar to Little Caesars.

>I really don't want to bother people.
>I feel like if they recognize me I must be going too often.
You being a repeat customer is none of their business beyond providing what you're there to buy as long as you have the shekels.
Hell if they think you're cool they might occasionally throw in extra stuff and grease the doors for you.

I knew someone who ate McDonalds every meal of the day. He got really embarrased when the people started recognizing him, so he split it up between the 3 other McDonalds in town. He'd visit each seperate location for each different meal + snack.

Going to a pizza shop too often is a great way to smoke weed in a pizza guy's car

this, also depending on how stupid the clerk is you might get away with getting their combination pizza at regular price

the Hardee’s/carl jr spicy chicken sandwich is the only thing I crave from fast food joints
Plus there’s a box for 5 burgerbux that gives spicy chicken, burger, fries, diabetes type 7 cookie, drank

Once a week, max

We most definitely do recognize repeat customers and talk about them when they place an order/come in more than once or twice a week.
>t. worked in a little caesars during high school

>it just bothers me to spend more than 6 dollars on a meal
doctor schlomo will balance that savings really nice in a few years