What books should I read in order to pick up cute hipster chicks?

What books should I read in order to pick up cute hipster chicks?

The Greeks.

heaviest ones you can find

Harry Potter.

>What's your opinion on Donald Trump?
>literally Voldemort lmao

9gag

You dont need to read.

Communist manifesto

Atlas Shrugged

The classics. She'll think you're well read and cultured when in reality you're just a faggot who fell for too many Veeky Forums memes.

>She'll think you're well read and cultured
That's how you make sure you stay a virgin, no girl gets turned on by this.

Jane Austin and the Bronté sisters.

Are you really asking this on Veeky Forums? We're like r9k-lite

infinite jest. sorry but its true.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and you generalize about the interests of all women in a way that only a man (probably boy in your case) who has never been intimate with many of them can.

Shit thread btw, OP. Why should I fucking care about you and your destined-to-fail pursuit of vain hipsters? I'm here to discuss literature. Now please fuck off, I bet you don't even read anyways.

I literally never met one that seriously gets turned on by it, mostly they are just lying to themselves to make them feel superior to the other 'vain' girls, or else they lie to their bfs to stroke their egos.

Some kind of pick up artist book I'd assume. Girls love to be lied to and manipulated.

Ride widely, and normie. When they start talking about how profound 1984 is today, pretend like it is.

Ten of the eleven romantic/sexual encounters I've had would not have happened had I not been knowledgeable on a wide range of topics ranging from literature to mathematics. Women find it appealing, especially hipsters.

bukowski, and kerouac that isn't on the road. you don't actually have to read them

>eleven sexual encounters

Twogirlslaugingatyou.jpg

That being said most guys are fucking idiots so if you can speak passionately and make some idea in a book sound like the most goddamn romantic thing in the world you're in like flint.

Surely that's what they were thinking about when they were sucking your dick, that's a source of rationalization, like the girl that justifies dating a thug because he's truly good 'inside', but that's not what turns her on.

The ones you like. Have some self esteem.

Now go away, there are 2 other threads exactly like this.

pls link :

none of them, don't be so naive.

if you write a book and gain some kind of modest literary fame/recognition however...

/r9k/ larping is great

This.
The Greeks are the answer to everything.

I am laughing at the image of some autist suffering through Kerouac or some shit in the vague hope he'll get laid out of it

The point is to be alpha and then show them through conversation that you have ambitions and hobbies, not the other way around obviously.

So what, they were just thinking about my cock from the very beginning, and when my (now ex-) gf quoted a nearly page-long passage from hamlet from memory on our first date she was just...warming up for sex?
>he thinks 11 is a lot

I'm not denying girls can have a genuine interest in literature by themselves, but that's certainly not why they shag you.

Not him but it is a lot. Oh well it is your problem.

maybe 15 years ago. IJ is a punchline in 2017

>quoting basic-ass Hamlet gets him bitches
>here I am being able to quote Ovid in Latin and with a dick as dry as the Sahara
Bro, you're probably attractive.

He is 100% attractive, that's my point. No girl would date a fat manlet just because he is 'cultured'.

Everything is Illuminated

you don't have to read it. you just need to hold it and they come to you like a moth to a flame not realizing that the read why they like gay shit like kerouac or want a gay best friend who doesn't make sexual pressures on them or like reading bukowski write about good fat cunts is their need for a daddy who supports their vintage clothing habits and lets them play mommy on weekends and make cute cupcakes unsupervised.

>the read
reason not read

Chubby manlet here. Can confirm. Women aren't interested in my deep knowledge of Bach and Greek literature.

Came here to post this. Infinite jest, the nix, Lincoln in the bardo, Lolita, atlas shrugged, diaries of Anne Frank, naked lunch, all Kurt Vonnegut, American psycho, a little life, Alice munro. Lots of shit.

Can you read? It was the girl that quoted Hamlet.
You also have to have a fucking personality and maybe a few common interests.
> No girl would date a fat manlet just because he is 'cultured'
Literally my sister would, and has.

Is your sister in London?

>Infinite jest
no
>the nix
nah
>Lincoln in the bardo
yes
>Lolita
definitely
>atlas shrugged
:^)
>diaries of Anne Frank
wat
>naked lunch
could work
>all Kurt Vonnegut
'no'
>American psycho
"no"
>a little life
yes
>Alice munro
probably yeah

She's surely an exception then, you can't rely on that if you want to date.

Here's the thing, there's a threshold of attractiveness that once you pass personality starts to make the differences. If that threshold can't be passed due to shitty genes (like me), then you're doomed to dying alone.

or maybe you're blaming your own personal shortcomings and less than perfect life on factors outside your control so you don't have to work on yourself and take responsibility. just a though

Just find an ugly girl.

>at oxfam bookshop with a friend
>talking about Blood Meridian (it's a fucking meme I know)
>pretty cute random hipster chick hands me a copy of The Goldfinch
>tfw I didn't want to read it but had to buy it to avoid awkwardness

She just came up to you and handed you a book? The fuck

You just have to try harder, lad.

Wrong, a "hipster" chick, whom won't have read the Greeks will wonder more on why you're such a pseud that you haven't heard of whatever continental philosophy is popular at the time.

is there any recovering? will i remember coming on here when i'm old?

/thread

>whom

how the fuck do people still fuck this up

I speak 3 different languages, please step off of your high horse.

its not terrible

i have never seen a hipster chick in a bookstore, even in the weird used ones. i mostly see just bitches babbling about authors they havent read. if i were to imagine one, im almost certain they would gravitate toward female authors, which is fine but dont expect to find a qt thats gonna read GR with you

Bukowski, that free bleeding Indian chick, Lolita, Harry Potter.

Sorry, i'll take it belongs to you?

Well we had a brief conversation but it didn't lead anywhere because I have a gf

Yeah now that I've looked it up it seems decent. At least if I ever now want to talk to hipster chicks I'll just carry the book around.