Even if you exclude sushi (which I enjoy) the only good ways to prepare fish is still raw...

Even if you exclude sushi (which I enjoy) the only good ways to prepare fish is still raw. I don't know why anyone would ever cook a fish

Maybe it's a freshwater fish, dumbfuck. Never post here again

>eating anything that comes out of the water that doesn't have a shell and cannot be consumed raw

You are a faggot

>give it to us raw and.. wriggly

No OP, I don't live in the wilderness and I've discovered fire.

>you realize it's the parasites in your gut from eating raw fish that compel you to prefer raw fish over cooked fish.

Med rare salmon or tuna filet, lightly salted with some type of herb butter (I like herb de provence).

neiss b8 faggot

Nah it's the mercury poisoning

Lox is not raw, it's just not cooked through heat

Lox isn't raw my dude

maybe not cooked, but lox is smoked you faggot

>I don't know why anyone would ever cook a fish

To improve the flavor and texture.

HTH BAKA DESU SENPAI

Panfried trout with some lemon and pepper is fantastic

most white fish aren't good raw, fucko.
i can only think of hamachi, maybe, as a white fish that is good raw, but then it's from the sea.

i don't think there's any fresh water fish, except for fucking river salmon, that are best enjoyed raw.

eat shit OP enjoy the tapeworms you nip bastard.

Fortunately you won't be able to post here again after you die of strange river parasites after biting the head off a catfish. Retard

>raw
>pic is smoked salmon
you're an idiot

It's cured and cold smoked but not cooked.

t. Makes his own lox

looks cold smoked to me

shit, rumbled!

That's smoked, not raw.

That's not raw.

Deep-fried in batter, or smoked.

Fish doesn't need to be cooked much, but it's much better hot than cold.

It sure as fuck ain't cooked. The temp in the meat chamber never goes above 70F when it's being cold smoked and curing does not involve applying any heat. Sorry, but someone had to btfo of you.

'Smoked' isn't 'cooked', but it counts as such for destroying bacteria and parasites.

>texture and flavor improved by cooking

are you a tard?

>eating river fish

No, lox is made through curing, not smoke. Faggot.

ceviche

Poke bowl. Very versatile if you wanna get creative and it's hella easy to prepare.

>smoked isn't cooked

interesting. i've never heard of that. thanks, user.

My nigga . I fucking love peruvian ceviche

It's been booming in California for sure. It's slowly starting to creep into the DMV area.

It's hard to eat anything else after, my dude.

cajun-style blackened fish is great

this gif, this fucking gif, it never stops making me feel uneasy and ashamed of myself. I have never been in this situation IRL though so I can't explain why this gif makes me feel like shit.

houstonfag here. i googled it, and there are actually several poke joints around. i know what i'm having for dinner.

>cold smoking with the meat chamber below 70F cooks meat

Were you homeschooled by evangelicals?

*forgot pic

Remember to shake that bitch once you get it. Marinates your whole meal.

Go chew on a stonefish you downsy cumdumpster

That guy is really Handsome

t. Susanna

shit, even more incentive for me to get the hell out of nova