>mince meat
>tex mex seasoning
>cream
>cheap plastic cheese

cook together until you get a thick meaty paste. eat inside tortilla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doqbacrPWjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seasoned fried eggs and sardines with a bunch of chili powder on top of rice. Hot sauce and/Or soy sauce

>what is a blue board

replace sardine with some salty pepperoni and I'm down.

Dice two potatoes, throw in a skillet with a tiny bit of butter. Mix in two eggs after about 5 minutes, top with shredded cheddar.
Add salt, pepper, hotsauce, or other veggies as desired.

>that one picture of a seal with both flippers raised exclaiming "gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

everything naughty is covered. and it's from a SFW cooking anime. dw bout it

sometimes i like to put tortilla chips on a plate, cover them in slices of velveeta and cheap pepperoni, nuke it, and then drizzle sriracha on top

shredded cheese
heinz chili sauce
in a tortilla
fold it over
microwave it

Leftover Scrambled Eggs. Fry up some green-onion sausage, garlic-stuffed olive, and pickle slices, all chopped.

Scramble 2 eggs, add salt, pepper, and a touch of ground mustard. Pour in and cook until done.

still wouldn't want my boss to see that

Egg noodles, ground beef, onion, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper.

My mom calls it ghetto stroganoff, but she basically demands it every time she's down. Sometimes I have to remind her that I'm not in college anymore.

I wouldn't want my boss to see me doing anything other than work.

Pineapple, chili flakes, lime juice, salt... good on things, good with things, good on its own.

blind him

Promotions!

youtube.com/watch?v=doqbacrPWjQ

>bf's cock dipped in Greek yoghurt

>Grandmother brings over a tomato "soup"
>just beans, celery, and carrots in tomato broth
>sits in the fridge, to lazy to dump it out
>get really hungry for curry few days later
>nothing in the house to eat
>take the broth out of the soup, pan fry what was left, and dose it in curry powder

It's not that bad but the fact that it satisfied my curry craving scares me

Rice, butter, soy sauce

not mine but this is a recipe i copied that is actually very easy and makes you look very able even if not true
microwave mozzarella to make it manipulable again and stuff the crust with pieces of roasted bread, then put tomato sauce and basil on it, the effect on mozzarella is done by toarching it (is it called toarch? that little flamethrower for kitchen)
it's called inverted pizza, kinda cool