Bros how do I stop binge eating, I feel so disgusting after ordering and eating all this food in one sitting...

Bros how do I stop binge eating, I feel so disgusting after ordering and eating all this food in one sitting. I can barley breathe because of how full I am.

Step 1: Just stop eating so much.

Get less food retard

wasnt it delicious though id killl for some of that shit im fucking starving and poor

Just force yourself to vomit after you're done, then it will balance out

>orders so much food he gets 3 free sodas

Dude, you need help

Just read threads with britstania food and you'll lose your appetite.

Is it bad if I did this and then ate it a second time with garlic and onions before throwing it up for good? I find the garlic onion mix mostly neutralizes the stomach acid taste and makes the second eating tolerable.

I don't know, but I like your style.

>im fucking starving and poor
LOL

What the fuck is wrong with you

get addicted to opiates you fat fuck

start weightlifting to make use of all those calories

What are the things in front of the white rice? They look like fried chicken patties but not sure

OP can you just post a pic of your belly? for science.

This

dude wtf. i'm obese, and even i'd be in agony after eating two of those entrees in one sitting. not sure if i believe you??

I fucking refuse to believe anyone is capable of eating all of that in one sitting, please tell me you are trolling or larping.

You eating with 3 forks and plenty of plates? And only 3 can of coke? Fake af

>fat belly fetishist.

Chicken cutlets

Get your appointment with dr Nowzaradan.

I think I could do it, but I'd be in a lot of pain

Fat people are going to die sooner. :)

It would suck a lot, but I think I could maybe do this if we remove the cokes.

This is good. Listen to this user. LIFT BRO! LIFT!

You're a big guy

no bully

lmfao

Give all that money that you use to buy these meals to me pls, skelly here

>You eating with 3 forks
You mean you don't? Why would you let the tastes of two dishes mingle and corrupt each other? That's disgusting. Do you let the dishes touch each other too, you caveman?

Here's a update from me. Threw up, went to the emergency room. I'm in pain and agony, will post pictures of the mess soon.

now i am a part of this dreadful event

put down the fork next time, fatty

I hope you don't get one of (((them))) faggot interns who threw a fit after I puked up a shitload of blood after being shot in the face by a friendly neighborhood nignog robbing a pharmacy l happened to be standing in shipping a UPS package.

Found the Venezuelan :^)

Idk, I have this problem too, not sure how I keep a healthy weight. Just don't buy shit you know you will binge on. I know I can't handle it so I don't even start, have to eating the whole pack. I usually just go puke it out and feel better about myself, but best to not even start.

If I were you I would lift weights. That way some of that binge eating goes to muscle growth and strength. Also if you feel like just eating a lot of volume go with cabbage. Boil a whole cabbage and spice it well, and that should make you feel better make you full.

good lord that can't be good for the blood sugar levels

>3 forks
>3 plates
>3 cokes
You're obviously not eating alone

why'd you go to the emergency room? After you threw up what further danger could you possibly be in?

Stomach surgery, OP. Unironically, it works wonders.

hi boogie! how's the divorce going?

abstain from fat and sugar.

Get food poisoning, you won't eat for 3 days and your stomach will shrink

That fat fuck is getting divorced?

What even is that? Looks like fried noodles but stiff?

Back from the ER now its time to have some fun

Order some greasy Chinese food, you deserve it after this ordeal

Holy shit what the fuck is all that user?

Midnight snack

Is that heroin? Asking for a friend

are you ok

Former fatty here, went from 5'11 240lbs to currently 175lb and counting down still long ways to go. I did it with no exercise(60hour workweek). Let me tell you what worked for me:
don't do pleasurable things when eating i.e. watching TV, eating in front of computer/phone, & reading;
20 meals a week plan is the easiest and most consistent 2000Cal/day plan;
eat with someone else in my case this was my coworkers so it's embarrassing to eat a lot;
drink a lot of non sugar tea so you feel full all the time-Jasmine is a really sweet fragrance tea with practically zero calories; and finally
STOP COOKING OWN MEALS even though this board will disagree, when you're cooking your own meal you have to buy in bulk and cook in bulk making it easy to just eat in bulk too, you just have to get used to a normal single portion before you are ready to cook for yourself.

whoever originally posted that pic is either clean now or dead..

>VS Code

Lying user.

That's a meal for three people:
3 soda's, 3 forks, 3 sets of chopsticks.

Try buying only one thing, piggy.

>the thread is from 9/3/17

browsing some old stuff huh? interesting story you're telling us all here buddy.

>how do I stop
Dont. Just keep eating your way to an early grave.

insulin shots

why is the noodle all dehydrated?

Real talk. Binge eater here. Here's how I control that shit.
1. Know your unsafe foods. What do you know you'll just sit and eat until it's gone? Identify these things and *stop* buying them.
2. Shop on a full belly. Eat a regular meal before you go so you'll make better choices at the store.
3. Don't keep extra money readily available. Once you've purchased your food for the week, put the rest of your money in an account that you can't just swipe a card to use. Make it harder to get to so it takes effort to withdraw money, giving you time to reconsider what you're doing.
4. Stop ordering food. Just stop. Try to only eat home cooked meals. Then its more effort whenever you decide to eat and you are forced to consider whether it's worth it or not. Toss out the numbers and menus of the places you order from. Block their websites on your computer if you need to.
5. Once you have your groceries, divide the things that can be frozen into single, sane serving sizes (assuming you live alone and cook for yourself) and freeze the rest. If the food is harder to get at to cook, it will be harder to just decide on a whim to cook more than you planned for.

(Part 1/2)

(Part 2/2)

Changing habits cold turkey from binging one day to eating normally the next day probably seems a bit intimidating, probably. I know it was for me. So I sort of "reset" my body by doing a few days of semi-fasting. This is probably going to be a bit controversial though. I'm fully expecting to be called a retard, but this is what works for me.

Try to see if you can resist the urge to eat anything for one hour, then two, then three. Keep a timer running in your phone so you can see your progress. Don't eat when you hit that first hour. Keep it going and try to beat your previous record. Each day, break the fast when you're unable to continue (ideally ~20 hour mark) with a light meal of safe foods to stave off the hunger. Then start again. Remember that your night's sleep counts as part of your fasting time (unless you sleep-eat I guess). Three days of this is what it took to break the binge cycle for me. It's about taking control of your eating habits and learning to fight cravings while teaching your body that eating time is only when you're actually hungry. Then, once you feel like it's getting easier to go without eating when you get a craving, switch to a more normal eating schedule. After doing this I find that one main meal with a small snack is plenty for me. If you find that the binging is starting up again, go back to fasting. Remember, the first week of anything is the hardest. After that, it gets much easier. Before long, it'll be a habit. Best of luck, OP.

>Bros how do I stop binge eating,

If you do not own a scale, get one.
Weigh yourself every morning.
Write down the date and that days weight.

That was enough to get me to stop over-eating. I'm losing weight very slowly, but it *is* going down.

not OP, but thanks anyway

Hey man, hope it helps.

>someone gave you shit for for puking after getting shot in the face
Where the fuck do you even live

Another binge eater here. Adding to anons great guide. Water. Drink fuck loads of water. Seriously, you should be drinking enough water until your piss is only slightly yellow that's the "you're hydrated now you can drink a cup of water every now and then" point.

By the gimmick water powder (gatorade, powerade) to start with. Use this very dilutely, (1 scoop per 700mL or above). It makes sucking down water a lot easy and helps you with cravings (thought there is sugar in this, eventually moved to just fruit and then plain water). Water really helps kill craving and plenty of fatties feel hungry even after meals just because they're dehydrated.

Lastly, for fuck sake don't crash diet. IF (intermittent fasting, we user referenced) is handy if you do 16/8 but it is seriously much better you actually just eat when you want, as long as it's healthy and comes just under your TDEE. Starving yourself rarely works and is a great way back onto the binge bandwagon. The guide in fit is very handy even if the rest of the board can be trash.

>better to just eat when you want as long as it's healthy

Guide user here.
For some, giving into a craving, even a healthy one can trigger a binge. IMO, better to retrain your body to only want food when it needs food. But do whatever works for you.

Forgot about the water meme though. Definitely stay hydrated. Not only will it help keep you getting full, but it will make you feel healthier overall. My fiance used to be sluggish/tired all the time, with lots of indigestion. Didn't believe in the water meme and got mad when I kept suggesting it. But now he pees clear and admitted that it does actually help.

*feeling full

Fickity fuck.

Nigga that's like 10k mg of sodium at least. That's like dying tier.

>2 day water/coffee only purge
>break this fast with a nutritious but small chef's salad

wahlah appetite reset.

Veeky Forums /fasting general/

Go to therapy. If you can't afford it Google sliding scale therapy in your area. Seriously, eating disorders usually come from emotional trauma in the past. None of the dieting advice will help you until you figure out the cause for your overeating.

Somewhere extremely enriched.

Does the place you order from have dinner plates? It's still a lot of calories, but less than pictured. BTW thanks for making me crave Chinese food now.

I've binged before but not nearly as terrifyingly as that. I had been on a starvation diet and got drunk on my birthday and just kept eating in a trance. My stomach was beach-ball sized and my heart rate was higher than when I did ecstasy. Never again.

Binging is so hollow and empty really. Junk food is so much better as a small treat at the end of the week or so.

Fucking oath it is. I don't know about you but when i was eating trash all the time, it eventually just all sucked. When i do it on a cheat day after a solid week or two of dieting, taste fucking awesome. That alone makes it worth it.

Yup. When you treat a treat like a treat - surprise - it's a treat.

whats the battered fillet in the middle?